It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Clinton Foundation is legitimate why are donations drying up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: angeldoll

That was the most spoon fed reply I've seen on ATS in a while. You literally bought everything the media sold you. I bet you cried when Trump got elected.

I think the left is more pissed that 62 million people were conned by a billionaire pretending to for the working man.

Strangely more billionaires donated to Clinton. Hmm.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
None of the usuals have rushed in, Guess they're just waiting for this thread to slither away into the shadows, whatever i'll take it.

Threads like these don't get pass two pages.

Another example www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It might be wise for people to distance themselves from the CF due to multiple things going on at the moment.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

That was the most spoon fed reply I've seen on ATS in a while. You literally bought everything the media sold you. I bet you cried when Trump got elected.

I think the left is more pissed that 62 million people were conned by a billionaire pretending to for the working man.

Strangely more billionaires donated to Clinton. Hmm.

Billionaires didnt want the system to be shaken up surprise. Hell the american people apparently didnt want the system shaken up either because most of congress was reelected and trump narrowly won the general election while losing the popular vote.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Pyle because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Kind of hard to have a quid pro quo when you are paying the quid and there is no longer a chance of some pro quo.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Australia ceases multimillion-dollar donations to controversial Clinton family charities

AUSTRALIA has finally ceased pouring millions of dollars into accounts linked to Hillary Clinton’s charities.

Which might make you wonder: Why were we donating to them in the first place?

The federal government confirmed to news.com.au it has not renewed any of its partnerships with the scandal-plagued Clinton Foundation, effectively ending 10 years of taxpayer-funded contributions worth more than $88 million.

Australia cutting ties with the Clinton charities is surprising given Foreign Minister Julie Bishop’s years of support.

In a press release dated September 22, 2014, Ms Bishop committed to five years of support for the Clinton Health Access Initiative, the sister organisation of the Clinton Foundation.

“Since 2006, Australia has contributed $88 million to CHAI,” the statement read.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
She's also as suspiciously missing as Assange.

Haven't seen her face since the campaign trail. I guess it's best to lay low and not give anyone more reason to pry into her families dealings.

Really? Because I saw her on CSPAN 2 hours ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Dont bring facts into this. People cant handle them. Its not like she was just the other day giving a speech for Harry Reids retirement.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Wowwwww Hillary showed her face, no one cares. Facts are plentiful you simply chose to not address anything of relevance
edit on 11-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, and again, 60 minutes Australia released a video of Pedophile rings in Australia, believe it was Nov of this year but not sure as it has been scrubbed from utube as far as I can tell.

Here is a site that has a copy

Again, you have to question...is there a connection. It is a message.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
It's the holiday season, even rich people need to buy gifts for their family. That cuts into charitable donations, right?

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hmmm, all these "scandals" surely give these nations that had been pouring inordinate amounts of money to her scam good cover for their cessation of donations.

Why would she care if the donations stop? They've got enough money salted away to take care of that family for generations to come. Who knows, perhaps they'll pimp Chelsea out to get even more.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Add New Zealand to the list . John Keys sudden resignation was linked by many NZ newspapers to NZ tax payers discovery that they had donated 13.7M to the CF.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

What is also interesting, the day the donation cut was announced is the same day the NYT announced the arrest of 51 Norwegian Pedophiles. The link is archived because the NYT, WaPo and ABC have all since removed it.

Current NYT page

So...I am wondering if this was a 'not so' subtle message.

Its very creepy though, i they have evidence of ties to the foundation, that they would just punish it (with greatly lowered payments) in stead of cutting it all together. This, to me, suggests that this matter "has been dealt with" and will be considered closed from here on out... suggesting other things, that suggest other things e.t.c.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Cling to Trump's and Russias lies

The main OP reminded me of something along these lines and folks questioning Trump's association with RussiaHow bout Clinton and this =

the Russian acquisition of American uranium assets

Ring a bell. At least Trump has not provided Russia with uranium assets as Hillary did
Think about it. It is possible to. It may strain some brain cells , but worth the effort

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

a reply to: imjack

Dont bring facts into this. People cant handle them. Its not like she was just the other day giving a speech for Harry Reids retirement.

She looks tired in that video to me. Yes she can talk but she has little to offer and you can see it in her body language as she attempts her best foot forward. The losers see what makes them all happy no matter the lie they have to swallow, and I see what is going on now. I will shill for the truth, you all can shill for Hill, it won't change the truth that she is a power craving liar who has a group of sycophants who worship her every lie.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Gleeful over more human suffering. Have all the deplorables and anti christs taken over ATS?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Kind of hard to have a quid pro quo when you are paying the quid and there is no longer a chance of some pro quo.

Yeah , and you aint dealing with Sal from around the corner , either. Some powerful folks are going to feel "left out"

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
She's also as suspiciously missing as Assange.

Haven't seen her face since the campaign trail. I guess it's best to lay low and not give anyone more reason to pry into her families dealings.

She's had several speaking engagements, the first one a week after the election. You've not seem them. She's in good shape and seems to be doing well. She has expressed concern as of this week over fake news.

Which fake news is the reason her foundation is slipping. When Trump saw his little money-maker was being exposed for the ruse is it, he couldn't stand it and had to drag her down in the mud with him. It's the Trump way. As we've have seen repeatedly since he won the election.

The Clinton foundation has rescued many children and sick people from AIDS and other diseases. Believe it, don't, who cares. Cling to Trump's and Russias lies.

Geeze, that was original.

Clintons criminal enterprise is crumbling and her criminal supporters can't accept it any other way than to blame it on Trump and Russia.
And you also seem to be in denial that she took a tremendous amount of money from people that she could not deliver anything back for. She is not "doing well," she is in a very bad situation.

Lucky for her there are enough ignorant psychopaths that still listen when she talks. She might be able to scratch a living for a while.

Depends on who contributed expecting a return on their money . Things could get ugly ,quick

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Gleeful over more human suffering. Have all the deplorables and anti christs taken over ATS?

Yeah those lefty shills ignoring all the lies and the Haiti situation at bare minimum that are calling people noticing the downfall of the thieving CF gleeful, is a bit like saying the wife is happy her war hero husband lost his limbs. When the crimes are reported, with victims interviews and more is discovered people think justice for the crimes as well as a shutting down of the CF for theft. Huge theft of the Haitian fund happened ask them. That is just one place the CF claims it did great good that the people supposedly helped felt cheated. Others here have shilled for the truth in these matters but few on the left care to explore the truth if it doesn't make the Donald look bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join