It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Spreads 'fake news' Says Trump, No Plans to Stay With Celebrity Apprentice CNN Is Fake News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: windword

That sounds like sorcery, or at least some magical thinking on your part.

Well, at least I'm in good company with my assertion.

Kurt Eichenwald Calls Out Trump on Boeing Lies, Market Manipulation, and Abuse of Power

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

of course his tweets have an effect on people. This is what is and was called the bully pulpit.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

That sounds like sorcery, or at least some magical thinking on your part.

Well, at least I'm in good company with my assertion.

Kurt Eichenwald Calls Out Trump on Boeing Lies, Market Manipulation, and Abuse of Power

You're not in good company. Eichenwald is a proven liar and shill for the Clintons.

A recent example:

Newsweek reporter retracts report of Trump Supporters Booing John Glen

Another example:

Reporter tweets his way into trouble
edit on 10-12-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Irresponsible tweets are an abuse of power? Think about that for a moment. Rather, the problem is folks are taking tweets too seriously.

When social media "tweets" are the way the president chooses to convey himself to the public, are we not supposed to take that seriously?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm not sure how one conveys himself in 146 characters or less.

Do you think Obama does his own tweets? And if so, do you think he is conveying himself?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If I were Trump I would be very careful. We are one hacked tweet away from panic.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If I were Trump I would be very careful. We are one hacked tweet away from panic.

no, you are.

you should review your own thread and make some edits in your OP.

you should know by now how Trump flips flops, and lies or backtracks or lashes at high school kids or anyone who criticizes him in tweets.

people should just calm down and let the man start running the country and stop making assumptions.
edit on 10-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

His irresponsible and untrue tweets could potentially financially harm thousands of employees and stockholders.

Yes, this is an example of how naïve he is, and how oblivious he is to the power of the Presidency. He's still talking like he's boss at a country club.

Case in point, Carrier. That poor guy is getting death threads now because of Trump's childish impetuousness.

He's never lived in the 'real world' before. He's always lived like a King in an Ivory Tower, surrounded by people who do his bidding without question. He's hired many blue-collar workers, yes, but he has no clue what it's like to BE one.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

people should just calm down and let the man start running the country and stop making assumptions.

I'm more inclined to think HE needs to calm down and run the country, and stop acting like a 13 year old girl who is lashing out at the people who didn't vote for her for cheerleader.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That very well may be true. Trump is going to tweet if he wants to.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Don't like my choice of company? Take your pick there's plenty of others. But, I find your discrimination hypocritical, considering Trump and company certainly put out their share of lies! LOL

D onald Trump wipes off $1bn from Boeing's stock market value with single tweet

Trump’s Latest Twitter Tantrum About Boeing Could Land Him In Court; Investors P*ssed

Sorcery? Taking tweets too seriously...pfffft.

I don't believe that Trump doesn't know what he's doing when he "unleashes his fabulous twitter" in revenge. That's "abuse of power". Dispute your fantasies, words, even when Tweeted, do have power, especially when wielded by a powerful person. Words like "fraud", "libel", "slander" and "impeachment" are also powerful words that can have a very real affect on one's reality.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You do realize who Kellyanne is (or was) , correct ? Probably not as you posted what you did
Is Kellyanne's true name Donald J Trump ? I dont think so.
Can someone look into a situation and change their minds? Absolutely . (well ,except for some posters)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

you should know by now how Trump flips flops, and lies or backtracks or lashes at high school kids or anyone who criticizes him in tweets.

Source ?
Backtrack or logical change of mind ?
Time to drop the Trump fear.
Would you like some play=dough with your post?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join