It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's Regrets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a sale out! He sold out a long time ago. I did enjoy his show once upon a time, but his ardent opposition to Trump was laughable (actually suggesting that he might vote for Hillary), and I can no longer listen to his show. To dismiss all the investigation he did into acorn and all of Obama's cabinet is a joke... I guess Glenn beck is the joke

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: olaru12

I am fine with that, yes. The Trump Organization is not Donald Trump.

Thanks for this perfect example of a cognitive short cut. Congratulations, I rest my case.

The point is moot anyway. Trump just threw the CIA under the bus. He will regret that dumb ass move. Those guys play for keeps and Trumps ego and narcissism won't even allow him to see how bad he ******up. Is it any wonder Beck wants to distance himself from Donald. Who needs that kind of toxic backlash?

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.politico.com...
edit on 10-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The point is moot anyway. Trump just threw the CIA under the bus. He will regret that dumb ass move

Nope. All that means is there will soon be some ex-CIA members flipping burgers at your local fast food joint..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Glenn Beck is a sale out!

No, he is not a sell out. He is just seeing the truth for the first time in his life.

Of course his listeners don't like the truth, hence comments like above.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nobody has exactly come forward yet and explained exactly how America is being destroyed. From where I sit it looks like it's working the way it was designed.
edit on 10-12-2016 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The point is moot anyway. Trump just threw the CIA under the bus. He will regret that dumb ass move

Nope. All that means is there will soon be some ex-CIA members flipping burgers at your local fast food joint..

Politicians don't tell the CIA what to do. The CIA tells politicians what to do.

Low level grunts have no idea how the "Structure of Power" is applied.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Politicians don't tell the CIA what to do. The CIA tells politicians what to do.

So you are some high level grunt? Sounds like you are talking out of your backside.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not talking about the average CIA operative. I was speaking of the execs

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"conservative talk-show hosts". Beck is not conservative, he is just a weirdo. Like ISIS are weirdo's. Mental Illness there my friends.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Beck should have some regrets. He was/is part of the Right Wing propaganda machine that created the environment in which a Trump-like person could win the WH.

He helped create the extreme Right Wing base that Trump took advantage of.

Bill, "W" , Hillary and Obama created this environment.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Glenn Beck is a sale out!

No, he is not a sell out. He is just seeing the truth for the first time in his life.

Of course his listeners don't like the truth, hence comments like above.

Your arguement is flawed... Glenn Beck listeners should lap up everything he says. What truth do you suppose he is seeing?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Last night, the Washington Post reported CIA sources as saying the agency now believes it has evidence individuals with connections to the Russian government were behind a number of hacks targeting the Democrats. The officials described the hackers as people known to the intelligence community who were part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and reduce Clinton's chances of winning the election

I think we should all demand our money back, and fire all the 3 letter agencies, especially HLS.

They saw this happening, could do nothing to stop it, and took this long to prove it. What the hell do we need them for?

We don't need to spend the kind of money we do on these jokers, just to have them close the barn door after all the horse have left.

The Russians had nothing to do with Hillary losing the election. If they want to blame someone for Hillary losing, they take a closer look at Hillary. The people don't want any more professional, corrupt, politicians.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yeah, he lost it last year, imo.

He was too much for me to even listen to Pat and Stu.

Beck was the one that turned me onto George Soros some years ago.

He knows he messed up. He's lost a bunch and has downsized.

This is the stuff the blaze is putting out now.

#TBT: Home Geeked Out With Christmas Lights and ‘Star Wars’ Music

Conservatives Should Embrace Principled Populism

Kirk Douglas Is About to Turn 100. Here Are 9 of His Best Films

Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Passes 100 Million Views in 2 Days

Classic: Senate Dems Want to Find out What’s in It Before Voting Against Trump’s Obamacare Replacement

‘Buzzfeed’ Celebrates Anti-White Racism

‘You can’t touch me there’: TV host with breast cancer experiences ‘horrific’ TSA body search

Trigger warning: Today I was traumatized by a racist, sexist, transphobic mall Santa

‘Make your point before I deck you!’: Fox News debate flares up over Trump targeting companies

Carrier union boss calls Trump a liar; Trump fires back

Why Americans no longer trust the mainstream media

He has fallen too far for the right or anyone to take him as seriously as before.

edit on 12 10 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
We watched Becks show practically everyday way back when he was on FOX news.
He lost us when he staged a photo shoot of him crying because the country
was being taken over by "SPOOKY DUDE" George Soros or something like that???
Then we find out they had to put Vicks menthol rub on his eyes because he wanted to look like he was really crying... sob sob.
The man has some serious issues he should stay on his meds and should be under medical supervision his cheese has slipped off his cracker!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I've been saying it also - and watching it. It's surreal....but they're so dug in, they just can't see it.
Thanks for your input.

<< 1  2   >>

join