It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Source Says Tehran Plans To Fly Plane Into US Nuclear Reactor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine
[So....now your saying that Iran sponsored 911 so the US could invade Afghanistan and Iraq, to provide them with a base from which they could invade Iran?

Wow, those Iranian rulers are nuts!

ah NO! Iran is a state sponsor of terror. There are funding links with many terror groups. I know of no public "direct" link with 911. But Iran has always been the target.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
NUKE NUKE NUKE...

Now go run and hide in your closet. I said the bad word!

If someone wants to scare someone else all they do is yell nuke, or terrorist these days. I'm tired of BS stories that mean nothing.

"Defectors" many times will say whatever will get them a nice cushy home in federal protection. So with that I will take anything they say as false until something else substaniates it.

That means I wouldn't act on that intelligence. Instead I would act to verify that intelligence. (and another defector or two that has read the stories doesn't count)

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Xerrog]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
NUKE NUKE NUKE...

Now go run and hide in your closet. I said the bad word!

If someone wants to scare someone else all they do is yell nuke, or terrorist these days. I'm tired of BS stories that mean nothing.

"Defectors" many times will say whatever will get them a nice cushy home in federal protection. So with that I will take anything they say as false until something else substaniates it.

That means I wouldn't act on that intelligence. Instead I would act to verify that intelligence. (and another defector or two that has read the stories doesn't count)

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Xerrog]

There has been 25 years of intel in Iran...................Just no one had the guts to do anything. Iran played very "nice" under Regans watch.

Wake up people before you sleep forever or end up on your faces 5 times a day to a false god..............

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

[So....now your saying that Iran sponsored 911 so the US could invade Afghanistan and Iraq, to provide them with a base from which they could invade Iran?

ah NO! Iran is a state sponsor of terror. There are funding links with many terror groups. I know of no public "direct" link with 911. But Iran has always been the target.

So you believe the Bush administration wanted to invade Iran as a result of 911 but couldn’t do it until they had invaded two other countries as well, correct?

Therefore you admit the administration lied over the reasons for attacking Iraq & Afghanistan, no?

(Two nations that have strategic importance to oil companies, then there’s the $millions going to defence contractors due to ongoing war.)

Just out of interest, are you comfortable with the invasion of two nations just to get to the real target?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So you believe the Bush administration wanted to invade Iran as a result of 911 but couldn’t do it until they had invaded two other countries as well, correct?

Therefore you admit the administration lied over the reasons for attacking Iraq & Afghanistan, no?

(Two nations that have strategic importance to oil companies, then there’s the $millions going to defence contractors due to ongoing war.)

Just out of interest, are you comfortable with the invasion of two nations just to get to the real target?

Gee I am getting so tired of this dame old playbook.

NO GW didn't LIE. The middle east is a nest of evil, just because you need to take out two first doesn't mean they were innocent.............It makes sense to take out the small threats first to prepare for the big one.

In WWII we had to "secure" north africa, then Italy, then invade France to get to Germany. It wasn't that there we no Nazi's in these countries.....The same for Iraq and Afgan.

So you want to bring back the Taliban and Saddam? How insane..........

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So you want to bring back the Taliban and Saddam?

Nope.

All we need to do is wait for the CIA to install puppets, time will do the rest.

History is a wonderful thing that nobody pays attention to.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hmmm

Deja-vu.

www.atimes.com...
It's a long artical so I'll post relevant info.

"This brings us to the current developments with regard to Iran and the heightened state of alert that has been saturating the media, especially since the president's inaugural address last week.

Accusations against the Iranian regime parallel those brought against Iraq shortly before the actual invasion of that country by US forces. These accusations can be split into three main categories: First is the threat that a nuclear-armed enemy state could potentially pose against the United States and its strategic interests elsewhere. Second is the issue of Iran's alleged support for terrorist groups in Middle East hotspots. Finally, it is the humanitarian concern over Iran's treatment of its own citizens, particularly women and minorities, and the general atmosphere of suppression of civil liberties...

Here it is important to note that, just as was the case with Iraq, suspicions, allegations and accusations do not require verification and proof to justify action. When it comes to foreign policy, the philosophy of this administration has been quite simple: do what you want to do; rationalize it later. This has been a time-tested Israeli model, now openly and, unfortunately proudly, adopted by the US administration.

..Now it is Iran's turn to become the subject of brilliant news analyses and debates between pro-war and anti-war journalists and opinion gurus...

A well-intentioned scientist with vast experience in nuclear-weapons technology and proliferation issues has been writing articles for a prestigious anti-war website, pointing to the fact that Iran is far from being able to develop a nuclear bomb. There is an international consensus, outside of the US and Israel, that Iran, far from causing agitation in neighboring Afghanistan and Iraq, has been quite helpful in supporting the stability of those countries, even if for Iran's own sake..."

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So is this the same "brilliant" nuclear scientist that said there was no way India, or Pakistain, or N Korea could be developing Nukes?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I belive we were talking about Iran.

I don't know what you are talking about, but maybe this "unidentified defector"
Is the same drunk that provided the WMD intel on Iraq

www.prisonplanet.tv...

Note: I find it odd, Doctor, that you admit the validity of the sorces on prisonplanet but disagree so strongly with the analisis it provides.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

In WWII we had to "secure" north africa, then Italy, then invade France to get to Germany. It wasn't that there we no Nazi's in these countries.....The same for Iraq and Afgan.

Technically it was mongommery that done that and he was a british comander...

So you want to bring back the Taliban and Saddam? How insane..........

Also saddam was fine, he didnt harm anyone if you gave him a little of what he wanted, and we could have removed him easily anytime, hell the SAS had men in the same room as him and could have killed and got out of there.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm confused. The intelligence gathered on Iraq and Afghanastan proved to be embarrassingly innaccurate leading to two wars. The Administration has testified under oath that the intel was bogus. Yet now we have NEW intel --- this time on Iran --- and it is supposed to be significant and actionable? Seems our intel collection apparatus is flawed and that it would be unwise to proceed on anything it provides at this time. Or am I hearing that invading Iraq and Afgahnastan were just staging operations for dealing with Iran? If that were the case then the Administration lied to the US Senate and US citizenry.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Get ready for the next "terror attack" that will push the US over the brink and on to war with Iran and create another terrorist farm. This is just the beginning of the setup, much like Iraq's WMD...I mean ties to Alqaeda...I mean Saddam is evil...Whatever, we're F*cked!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
Note: I find it odd, Doctor, that you admit the validity of the sorces on prisonplanet but disagree so strongly with the analisis it provides.

Yea whatya doing reading and giving positive credit to a website like prisonplanet Horacid? They're beyond the realm of liberal lefties! Seems like someone is getting to know their conspiracy funny bone.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
PROPAGANDA! PROPAGANDA! PROPAGANDA! PROPAGANDA! Can we install a propaganda alert in ATS?

We believed in WMD's in Iraq, has nobody realized that Washington lacks considerable amounts of credibility? We are manipulated by media and controlled by fear.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Prince_Machiavelli]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

Originally posted by Halfofone

Yea whatya doing reading and giving positive credit to a website like prisonplanet Horacid? They're beyond the realm of liberal lefties! Seems like someone is getting to know their conspiracy funny bone.

Ok, it was a moment of weakness. I was following ANN around again. Thinking with the wrong .............again.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
as people said, it's a deja vu.

The honorable Mr. Chalabi was feeding the willing US spymasters lots of crap about the non-existant weapons in Iraq, to get some material (he was paid) and obviously political gain.

The initial topic of this thread is therefore a non topic. We've been there before. Look what happened.

And, last but not least, destruction of a reactor is not very likely in case of an aircraft attack.

It's a very small target compared to the WTC and Pentagon. Of course it's not 100% safe, but it's less than perfect target for an adversary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join