It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting & Tracks Found At Loch Ness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Somebody posted a site on Paranormal.com that has pictures and movie footage on Loch Ness sighting. Also, the movie footage has witnesses that claimed to have spotted something reptile like and could smell a fish odor. Seems this was Dec. 2004. Sounds like these dudes got pretty scared. Check it out at members.fortunecity.co.uk...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by isitreal]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What those still images show is a natural water run off into the Loch, from higher ground.

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't know. I can clearly see a trail leading out of the water back into the water that looks like a large path that would not be made from water. If you watch the movie footage you can see the tracks a lot better. You can even see something that had flattened out weeds around the lake coming out and going back in. Kind of fits with what the guys said they saw the night before in the same area.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Surely something "as big as a lorry"would make tracks bigger than that.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You've got a point, however, he could have been talking about the length. And also if this was an eel like creature, that would be a large tracking for an eel. People tend to exaggerate things when they explain things of this nature. So maybe the statement lorry was to get a point across that it was large and not to be taken literally. Who knows....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think there was an account of Loch Ness ''sliming?'' across a road in front of an elderly couple in their car.

Ill do a search

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Found a site that has reported land sightings,

www.crystalinks.com...

Keep scrolling down (or read through) till the Reported Land Sightings bit.

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There was a case of Lochness lumbering across a road. The old couple referred to it as a prehistoric animal. Personally, I think it is sad that this thing is still a mystery. Your explanation aoesn't explain this. Those tracks are clearly visible and frozen over in the movie. Eels are said to come on land but they don't leave tracks that big. It may have been the size of a Walrus to leave those tracks. It is still a mystery either way. There are not any known animals in lake Lochness that could leave those tracks.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"Eels are said to come on land but they don't leave tracks that big."

that we know of....maybe it is a giant eel?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They mentioned a fish smelling slime left over. Wouldn't they have thought to collect some to send to a professional for analysis ?

top topics

join