It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Back at CIA Efforts to Undermine His Presidency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

Thanks for explaining these points and not calling me names. Some makes logical sense. At this point, I don't trust anyone, and I don't believe anyone cares about America or the human condition at all. I am not sophisticated, but I think we should be very careful of the Russian net. They do not believe in democracy. Or they would leave our election cycles alone. I still think it is an act of war.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Quick geography lesson, as you don't seem to understand that the Ukraine is juuuust a bit closer to Russia than we are. It still holds that Russia would have to land hundreds of ships and aircraft to "over run" the U.S.
Guess what would happen to those if they tried to land.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It is not the size of the country nor do I really care about the Ukraine. It shows what Putin is capable of and intent.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Ukraine ring a bell. Can't happen here? Putin wanted Trump for a reason that had nothing to do with Hillary. He can't manipulate Hillary.

Of course he can manipulate Hillary and has very easily. Just look at the Uranium One deal.

Trump has a point, the CIA and the neocons are what led us into Iraq with a complicit media, which Hillary fully supported by the way bc she's a complete hawk who wants war and conflict.

Looks at now, more weak faulty Intel from the CIA with a complicit media this time with cold war mindset leftist democrats and their supporters fear mongering Russia saying reckless and Ill informed this like act of war and retaliation.

Hillary and Obama already ruined the relationship that's on thin as as we speak and it's happening all over again.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Good grief people....

Can't you understand that if the US has 100% definitive proof that the Russians influenced our election to the point it made a difference, that would be considered an act of war by Russia against the US.

Are there bombers getting ready to make bombing runs? Any signs what so ever that the US is preparing military action against Russia?

No, there is not. Because they have no idea who it was.

Any decent state sponsored hackers would easily make it appear they were operating out of another country.

You really should be looking at why the Israelis are very happy that Trump is the next president...a little too happy.
edit on R212016-12-11T18:21:10-06:00k2112Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R212016-12-11T18:21:27-06:00k2112Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Profusion

This is what happens if you campaign bad mouthing intelligence agencies and generals, while praising foreign despots. Don't Trump supporters want those 17 intelligence agencies to prove their claim that the Russians interfered with the election? What is Trump afraid of?

Dont really know what the USA is winging about here. Though it was standard US foereign policy to interfer with foreign elections and install a right wing fanatic...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Quick geography lesson, as you don't seem to understand that the Ukraine is juuuust a bit closer to Russia than we are. It still holds that Russia would have to land hundreds of ships and aircraft to "over run" the U.S. Guess what would happen to those if they tried to land.

Russians have no want to invade the USA. Stop listening to the fake news that has been used to create a hyperreality of propoganda. Time to see past these veils..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

"Patriotism" is the first refuge of a scoundrel. Always has been, always will be.

Personally, I am looking forward to US Intel making their case, publically. Surely a great patriot like PE Trump has nothing to fear from full and complete public disclosure of everything shady that went on around the 2016 election, on BOTH sides.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Very simple Trump is surrounding himself with NSA types and the CIA is missing out its an elite power struggle and a dirty one

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The best part of all of this nonsense has got to be the notion that the CIA is somehow morally opposed to foreign governments engineering right wing elections.

I'm pretty sure that is in their charter and / or mission statement.

"They're taking our jerbs!"

That'll play well in the heartland.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join