It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Back at CIA Efforts to Undermine His Presidency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Profusion

This is what happens if you campaign bad mouthing intelligence agencies and generals, while praising foreign despots. Don't Trump supporters want those 17 intelligence agencies to prove their claim that the Russians interfered with the election? What is Trump afraid of?

I absolutely need to see evidence before I'd believe a word outta Al-CIA-Duh.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

When Putin decided he wanted the Ukraine, he went for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: mkultra11

Hillary is an American. Putin hates her and hates America. Therefore, Trumpsters hate America and love Putin. None of Hillary's detractors have any moral high ground. You can't even get Trump and your other traitor leaders to give her day in court.

Off your meds again I
I see...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

What is drivel about charges and a trial? I am not defending Hillary. But she has a right to be charged and a trial. I want to know if she is guilty of the horrible crimes she has been accused of and punished accordingly.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just going to leave this here:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That is fine. They can have Trump. This is not about getting rid of Trump. We are stuck with him. This is about a foreign country hacking email for one political party to pit against another to influence the outcome of elections. That is an act of war or treason.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ukraine ring a bell. Can't happen here? Putin wanted Trump for a reason that had nothing to do with Hillary. He can't manipulate Hillary.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

so when Hillary wanted to go to war with russia over a cyberattack potentially turning our world to ash, you will tell your kids it was the right thing to do because hacking was an act of war?

LOL doesnt even begin to say it

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

He can't even get a woman charged with all the horrible accusations he backed up. And you expect him to do what?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

You mean over a no fly zone? I don't care what happens over there. Now they have invaded here.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8. Or I should say persons since he clobbered the entire football team including the referees.

But when he takes office I hope he replaces all the unpatriotic fools running the alphabet agencies since their time is up and their replacements with good people long overdue. America has had enough with these types trying to undermine our democratic processes. The problems we have as citizens are not being caused by any other countries, but those who have conspired against our liberties right here at home. The biggest offender is still sitting in the white house.

They can throw him out of office without even having to impeach him in the first place. The Vice President and his cabinet can declare him unfit for office and he will be gone in fours days time.

Sounds like twilight zone material. And the odds of it happening are less likely than aliens landing on the white house lawn..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Trump should replace the CIA with the KGB, then no one will undermine him. or remove from any official positions anyone who disagrees with him. like Kim.

give the man a chance to at least begin his new career.
i think all this pre inauguration fracas is another clever ploy by his team in order to make his tenure seem more epic. imagine Trump'ss tweets 3 years from now poking fun at everyone (by fun i mean insulting) who were gullible enough to fall in line with all the none sense people are predicting about his presidency.
edit on 10-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Eh, when you start buying wars with everyone you usually dont end up well...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

See. There are different power centers in the USA.

The CIA is its own power center.

All this nonsense about Russia Hacking is invented by the CIA to make sure Trump can't cozy on up to Putin without the CIA approval.

Trump has been eying Russia for some time now, as a possible location for his "Trump Brand" expansion. It is new and fertile territory for real estate investments and golf course deals.

But, any business done in Russia requires Putin's nod.

So, Trump has been flattering Putin, for business goals, and Putin has been flattering Trump, for geopolitical goals.

It's a bromance that's been festering for some time.

So, the CIA decided, they are going to make it impossible for Trump to befriend Putin, and spoil all the CIA plans and projects that are currently in play.

That's why we're hearing all this "fake news" about Russia interfering.

If they knew that Russia was interfering all along, why didn't they stop it before the elections?

Is the CIA's job just to look see, and do nothing but make reports?

All very fishy.

It's like the TV commercial, where the termite inspector comes in and says "You have termites. But, our job isn't to do anything about them. Just to let you know what the problems is."

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This is what happens if you campaign bad mouthing intelligence agencies and generals, while praising foreign despots. Don't Trump supporters want those 17 intelligence agencies to prove their claim that the Russians interfered with the election? What is Trump afraid of?

Golly.
That's alot of hands reaching in the cookie jar!

I had no idea we needed 17 intelligence agencies.
What a waste of public funding.

I'm going to bed.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: NightFlight

That is fine. They can have Trump. This is not about getting rid of Trump. We are stuck with him. This is about a foreign country hacking email for one political party to pit against another to influence the outcome of elections. That is an act of war or treason.

Russia did no such thing. There is zero evidence. Just the opinions of Clintons News Network and its allies.

RNC's Sean Spicer Crushes CNNs Attempts to Delegitimize Trump's Victory

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

About to.

"If it wasn't for the FBI investigation..." Hillary Clinton

"If it wasn't for the CIA investigation..." Donald Trump?

I think if everyone laid it all out Trump probably pay a fine, serve 1 year community service and Hillary would probably be life in jail or firing squad along with a very long list of people including her Husband. I mean some hardcore serious stuff.. people probably give two #s really what Trump did. All eyes on Hillary while Trump grabs someone by puss puss.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

To be fair this Russian vote fraud happens every election.
www.triangleusgbc.org...

Also have wonder if Hillary trying save skin. We know her ties to Weiner, on Lolita Island and Express.. then this is what I hear
mobile.nytimes.com...

Not to mention I remember Ukraine very well, was starving nation that didn't get help from EU so when tried join Russia (since half are Russians) we sent CIA and FBI and fired first shot. Georgia was different, but not Ukraine.
www.rt.com...

Ukraine is not America, not by a long shot. Russia would have 10x war if was Texas alone.

If you keep up with world news know that Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, And Barrack Obama have literally squeezed Russia to point of war. From Kosovo war crimes (like illegally bombing a child daycare, then saying illegally bombing a pharmaceutical company tied to drugs) to giving them Uranium, to pushing in NATO forces, to Ukraine.. watch enough world news then know Putin scared to death. YouTube some of his speeches.

I dont condone Putin, but I truely believe he just wants what is best for Russia and what's best for Russia is better partnership with America.

CIA is going to say anything can because know they're in trouble.. very big.
www.express.co.uk...

If I have choose Hillary or Trump? Trump

War or peace/friendship with Russia? Peace

CIA or Julian Assange? Julian.

Any day of the week. I trust Julian, a lot. World is much better with here. For others, not so much.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm sure that we can all agree that the best way to get to the bottom of this is to "worse than waterboard" Donald Trump. At least until we can figure out what's going on. After all, we want to make America great again, don't we?
edit on 11-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join