It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Back at CIA Efforts to Undermine His Presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Profusion

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8. Or I should say persons since he clobbered the entire football team including the referees.

But when he takes office I hope he replaces all the unpatriotic fools running the alphabet agencies since their time is up and their replacements with good people long overdue. America has had enough with these types trying to undermine our democratic processes. The problems we have as citizens are not being caused by any other countries, but those who have conspired against our liberties right here at home. The biggest offender is still sitting in the white house.

They can throw him out of office without even having to impeach him in the first place. The Vice President and his cabinet can declare him unfit for office and he will be gone in fours days time.
]
I laugh every time I read one of your posts.
You need some play-dough , crayons , and hot chocolate.....

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Do you know who anyone is on these boards?

Do you have to know who someone is in order to answer their points...a bizarre thing to say on an anonymous (largely anonymous at least) website forum.

You have a very condescending attitude, obviously attempting to claim that a 'kid' would have nothing of import to say to you, which is of course so obviously wrong on so many levels..not least of which is the fact that i'm a well travelled, middle-aged Man from Great Britain.

I understand and value the importance of the US constitution, and understand why criminal elements who've weaselled their way into American politics over the years hate it so much, and have done all they can to subvert American life and take a huge, stinking dump on the US constitution.

I personally hope President - elect Trump roots out the whole stinking vipers nest of these treasonous scumbags who've been crippling your country from the top, and throws the lot of them where they belong - Gitmo seems an appropriate dumping hole for Clinton and the rest of the corrupt in the previous administration, considering their acts can be legitimately interpreted as terrorist and treasonous to their oaths to protect and defend the US and it's constitution.

I've said it before and i'll say it again...the world NEEDS a strong USA. America has been one side of the balancing act for a very long time, but it is and has been out of whack...Trump is going to restore that balance in a couple of short months.

You may not like it, you may not have voted for it...but that is what democracy is my naive young lady (see, i can do it too), you could always find a totalitarian dictatorship if you've decided to no longer respect the democratic principles your country is founded upon. China...North Korea perhaps?

Or you could stop whining about the 'loser' and concentrate on supporting your country's properly and democratically elected president and administration...just a thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Here are the facts, kid. Russia and China could overrun us at any moment.

Sigh......does the word "logistics" mean anything to you? How is Russia or China going to get their troops on U.S. soil? How will they get enough of them here to "overrun" us? You do know there is a little thing called an ocean between us? That hundreds of ships and aircraft would have to land to offload troops, supplies, weapons, etc... to overrun us...right?
This is not 1950 and the cry of "The Russians are coming!!!" is just a bit out of date.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8. Or I should say persons since he clobbered the entire football team including the referees.

But when he takes office I hope he replaces all the unpatriotic fools running the alphabet agencies since their time is up and their replacements with good people long overdue. America has had enough with these types trying to undermine our democratic processes. The problems we have as citizens are not being caused by any other countries, but those who have conspired against our liberties right here at home. The biggest offender is still sitting in the white house.

They can throw him out of office without even having to impeach him in the first place. The Vice President and his cabinet can declare him unfit for office and he will be gone in fours days time.
]
I laugh every time I read one of your posts.
You need some play-dough , crayons , and hot chocolate.....

It's called the 25th amendment section 4.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President. Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

Knowledge isn't a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Where is the proof

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This is only an insurance policy (and a good, necessary one i might add) against a sitting US president becoming incapacitated in some way and unable to discharge his or her duties as POTUS.

An example would be a severe injury, severe and debilitating mental illness, or similar scenarios..it is not designed to be used against a president simply as a mechanism to remove a sitting POTUS who's policies are unpopular with the administration or one of the houses...which would be tantamount to treason and effectively a coup.

In order to even attempt such a move, the instigators would need to have concrete proof that Trump was deficient and incapacitated such that it was impossible for him to discharge his duties as POTUS...and that is a biggie to prove.

A similar scenario would be a second officer attempting to take over command of a Naval vessel at sea, by removing the ships captain and assuming command...if the mutineers got it even slightly wrong, it would be their necks.

edit on 10 12 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hmm yes the CIA, best known for overthrowing democratically elected presidents. Why not give it under go. Make up some lies usually one big lie, organize a protest of sheep, who will give the pretense for coup to install a CIA friendly dictator.

We are in an era where its hard to tell who is friend, foe, and disinfo agent. Nearly all sources have been shown to make up lies, manipulate, data, infographics, and interviews. Now it appears .gov is so afraid they have lost the ability to make narrative that censoring is on its way.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

To answer my own question, it appears that, by MSM claims, the CIA actually NEVER claimed Russia helped Trump! Trump is shooting himself in the foot pointlessly by releasing negative statements about the CIA.

The actors were "one step" removed from the Russian government rather than government employees, the official said.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has said in a television interview that the Russian government was not the source of the emails

Source: www.reuters.com...

So it would appear today's "news" is old recycled news that Trump is making a statement about and there is nothing new suggesting Russia tried to hack polling places, or that Russia was behind the Wikileaks release.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: MysterX

I don't know who you are, but you do not love this country. Here are the facts, kid. Russia and China could overrun us at any moment. We are a measly 315 million strong. Short of nuclear annihilation, we don't stand a chance. But first, they have to destroy our republic constitution within, and that is happening. This is so much bigger than Hillary Clinton.

Mom, calm down, please! Let you in on a secret, 50% of the Chinese army gets seriously seasick when on a ship, the troop ships they have a large and sloooowww and can be torpedoed easily. The military air transports are slow and don't have the range to come over here and I don't believe that over a quarter of them can be in-flight refueled. They would have to use Chinese civilian air transports and they don't carry much. They used to have very large in size nukes that wouldn't go very far on a missile but, Bill and Hillary solved that problem for them.

Now for the Russians, Putin is happy with Trump because Trump has not threatened Russia with World War 3 unlike Hillary. Nothing is threatening the USA at this time except for three or four Islamic Extremists groups that the state department funds (The Congress just passed legislation to stop that, BTW).

Drink yourself another cuppa and have smoke if you do that...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Really interesting , fake news (fn?) or not , things said here .
It 's been intimated the trump has the fbi onside, and the military , obviously , and now the secret service looking after the potus staffs . Vets are behind him , not the animal sort .
From outside it seems at least that the cia have been the most crucial to the obama office , and maybe previous republican frontmen , but it waay over my head whats what .
So , fbi vs cia ? including pizzadebaclegate , msm closures and multiple arrest wordwide ? sort of trump and putin in national standoffs vs. established globalist cabal ?
nationalist home interests vs jewish , or are they chinese now? worldwide bankers now we're similar to hitler and ww2 21st century style? nah..
Insane about to be shot patriot against the world making america great again ?
Ultra new modern army walks in through electiongate with trump ?
Annoyed judges and intel chiefs conspire with mil men and trumpster to oust clinton crime family taking bribes from saudi infiltrators and threatening ww3 ?
Raw feeling in us vets , families and citizens makes solidly united front against evil washington backstabbers fixing elections , winning and winning again? ?
What we know by the dross is he is a good old trump , and if he means what he says then godspeed him/them . Webbots uncover insidious comms network instructing msms to falsify stories and blanket broadcast globalist propaganda ?
Ct peoples hoodwinked into jumping on alt-right bus to trumpton ? Swimming with the twittering tsunamis to safety? Never cease to question .. therfore we know jack squatt , but nearly everything at the same time , in between everybody . Post fact era required a true narrative skipping the need for too much evidence .

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: mkultra11

Hillary is an American. Putin hates her and hates America. Therefore, Trumpsters hate America and love Putin. None of Hillary's detractors have any moral high ground. You can't even get Trump and your other traitor leaders to give her day in court.

Hillary is a globalist who doesn't give a crap about America. The rest of your post is nonsensical drivel from a delusional mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've seen all of OP's sources considered as "fake news," by the alt-right/Trump supporters.

Suddenly - it's no longer fake (because it fits my agenda).

It's magical!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What exactly does that video prove when you can just look at obama and Hillary's track record as sos, not to mention the current hysteria coming from the party about Russia? Also Trump is not establishment Romney.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Something tells me that Trump is going to commit suicide by running over himself with his own car fifteen times...

The guy's got some brass kahunas, I'll give him that much.

He's 70, right? What does he care? He's been there, done that.

Only worry is, he might just push that nuclear button if any nation annoys him.

He's got that impulsive streak, the need to react and respond to everything right away.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'd like to tell the "Intelligence Agencies" show some evidence or shut up about it. Are there allegations of Russian tampering with voting or counting machines not just in one state but in several. The decentralized nature of the American voting system would make it very hard to tamper in a coordinated way. Each state runs it's own votes. Such evidence is the only thing that would get me to question the legitimacy of the election.

Had the DNC, Podesta, and Hillary herself taken proper security of electronic communication seriously, they would not have been as vulnerable to the damage caused by wikileaks. Given FBI actions, I'm not convinced that wikileaks isn't telling the truth about the leaks coming from within the US intelligence community. Evidence of Russian tampering in the our elections is also evidence of failure on the part of that same intelligence community to protect the US citizenry from foreign states.

The PTB has been over two administrations now trying to reignite tensions between the US/NATO and Russia. Georgia, Ukraine, eastward expansion of NATO, and attempted regime change in Syria all have backed Russia into a corner to a degree. It looks like they might not get their Big War/Big Distraction from the sins of deficits that are unsustainable and debts that will never be paid when the current paradigm collapses. I personally would rather do business and be friendly with the Russians than with the Chinese or the Saudis. I'd rather have an Orthodox Christian society as a trading partner or friend over and Athiestic or Islamic one.

Even if there were serious Russian shenanigans this year I'm not sure we don't deserve it. We've done enough tampering in other elections in recent history like Georgia and Ukraine to really complain to loudly when we someone else reciprocates.

Off Topic:
Even though I got behind Trump early this year, I had serious doubts about him. Given some of his choices for cabinet I still do. However, there was no way I was voting for a Clinton or a Bush this year. The actions of the left since the election have very much eased my doubts as the petulance and childishness emanating from all corners of the left have proven that they definitely needed to be removed from all power they had during the Obama Administration. One of the biggest reasons I supported Trump so early was that if he won and failed to deliver on some of the core reasons people voted for him it would possibly spark the flames that lead to a new paradigm. I prefer that to happen while I'm not as old as I would be if the status quo continued another decade or so under Clinton. It seems like certain powers on both the left and right want to skip straight to the fire and bloodshed before someone from oustide the normal establishment even has a chance to improve things.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: MysterX

I don't know who you are, but you do not love this country. Here are the facts, kid. Russia and China could overrun us at any moment. We are a measly 315 million strong. Short of nuclear annihilation, we don't stand a chance.

315 million... plus those pesky twenty-seven other nations that are part of NATO and bound by treaty to defend.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If the government is against him then he is my friend

This stupid and ridiculous statement shows why America is doomed.

Average Americans have no grasp of reality anymore, let alone objectivity or rational decision making.

Trump is going to trash our country most likely and people will be crying to have Obama back before he's through.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Impeached for what?

Trump doesn't take s*** from anyone, which is why he was overwhelmingly elected.

Get. A. Clue.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
MysterX & mkultra11,

Standing "O's" for you!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
can we get a friendly and legal protest outside their HQ to send a nice little message not to mess with 62 million Americans? A few thousand husky blokes dressed in all black ought to do the trick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join