It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Back at CIA Efforts to Undermine His Presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Hillary is an American. Putin hates her and hates America. Therefore, Trumpsters hate America and love Putin. None of Hillary's detractors have any moral high ground. You can't even get Trump and your other traitor leaders to give her day in court.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Did you just happen to miss this?

a leaked report that claimed, without evidence of direct involvement,

And here's what I don't get. People are upset on how evidence was obtained that the DNC and the Clintons were rigging the election? So, you really don't care what the Democrats were doing, what Hillary was involved in, that the MSM was in collusion with the DNC, just that it came out? Because that's what I'm seeing and I think that's what this all boils down to.

The Democrats got caught trying to rig a United States Presidential election and they are doing their best to throw the spotlight on someone else.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
They should be nothing but servants providing intel so that people's choice politician makes informed moves.
Making anonymous claims is politics

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Taken from the source within your OP's article:

The call to release the information came in a short letter to the president released by seven Democratic senators that said "there is additional information concerning the Russian Government and the U.S. election" and called for the details to be declassified and released to the public. The public letter was signed by all the Democrats on the Senate intelligence community except the ranking member, Sen. Dianne Feinstein. Feinstein did sign the second, classified message sent conveying more information about the request.

A Trump ally dismissed the new push by the Democratic Party.

"This is nothing more than sour grapes from partisan Democrats upset that Hillary Clinton lost."

Again, seven democratic senators are speaking on behalf of the intelligence community. I see that as a serious problem.

The intelligence community is perfectly capable of speaking for itself via the representatives who were appointed to act as liaisons between Washington & the intelligence communities. And even then, there is still no empirical evidence that suggests it was Russia that gave Assange the leaked DNC emails. Instead, we have a witch hunt.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

originally posted by: Profusion
My advice is to bet on him being impeached each year the bet is available because it seems like a matter of time before it happens.

Egregious statements alone aren't grounds for impeachment unless he lies under oath making those statements. Besides, House would need to change majorities, first, and that couldn't happen until the mid-terms in 2018 which won't be seated until January 2019.

If lies told by politicians alone were grounds for impeachment or imprisonment, all politicians would either be out of office or sitting in a jail cell almost immediately upon being elected.

I think, if Trump did say this, is a wonderful new direction...this so-called 'gentlemen's agreement' not to slag off previous office holders is just another way the establishment covers it's corrupt collective backsides, and facilitates the continuation and escalation of the same old corruption in established politics we see year on year.

It's great for democracy, and for anti-corruption in politics, that Trump is prepared to say it like it is, and smash the arse covering paradigms when wrongdoing has been carried out by previous administrations of the established politics.

Long may it continue.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They're trying to make his win seen illegitimate, don't you follow what's been going on? Was scary Russia in the ballot box with us?
They meddle in elections all over the world and now want to point the finger elsewhere.

Trump is planning to shut down their black operations like arming rebels. They're pissed.
Drain the cesspool. Cia doesn't get voted in.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Her day in court? Clinton must have the worst memory in human history. When she as First Lady, testified to a Congressional investigation on Whitewater, said "I don't know" or I don't remember" 250 times.

When the FBI interviewed her, she said it at least 39 times.
Her day in court would consist of "What difference does it make", "I don't know" or "I can't remember".
She lies. About everything.
She lied about Benghazi. She lied about the DNC election rigging. She lied about supporting TPP.
And you lot wanted one of the biggest criminals in U.S. history as President. Thank God she lost, because, had she won, we would still be headed down the same economic and political path that has brought this country to it's knees. All while her and her cronies got richer.
edit on 10-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: MOMof3
Make America great again? What a load of crap. This is an act of war and the trumpsters don't care.

The comment defines the Democrat's reckless fear mongering and towards Russia that can start an unnecessary conflict, which luckily the country avoided. Fact is they were an embarrassing mess in Russia relations that Hillary would have surely continued.

I guess the Democrats did a flip flop or just plain forgot about their reactions to Romney thinking Russia was a threat?

edit on 10-12-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

These are the same people that s̶a̶i̶d̶ (chose the stories claiming) Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

Clap on Clap off the Clapper

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Her day in court? Clinton must have the worst memory in human history. When she as First Lady, testified to a Congressional investigation on Whitewater, said "I don't know" or I don't remember" 250 times.

When the FBI interviewed her, she said it at least 39 times.
Her day in court would consist of "What difference does it make", "I don't know" or "I can't remember".
She lies. About everything.
She lied about Benghazi. She lied about the DNC election rigging. She lied about supporting TPP.
And you lot wanted one of the biggest criminals in U.S. history as President. Thank God she lost, because, had she won, we would still be headed down the same economic and political path that has brought this country to it's knees. All while her and her cronies got richer.

Well said.

So well said, that it absolutely deserves to be reposted at least one more time in case readers were skimming what you wrote.

You had a very, very lucky escape Americans.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I don't think Trump realizes the CIA is more powerful than the POTUS.

He is like a little lap dog barking at a pack of wolves. He keeps this B$ up, the wolf pack will destroy him.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This should have been expected. After wikileaks said they received their information from them of course they are going to go into damage control..... I would have been disappointed if they didn't.

I can imagine there is a witch hunt going on inside the departments involved and they are trying to figure out who contacted wikileaks.
Guessing they are not having a lot of luck and are looking to save face by playing the Russian card.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Bravo. Let's throw away our constitution and label someone a liar and welcome foreign liars and nation destroyers.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Label 'someone a liar'..?

Are you absolutely serious...you have to be kidding me.

Label?

It's incontrovertible Clinton is, was and always has been a freaking liar.

Are you trying to claim otherwise...seriously?

Perhaps you can claim you don't know or can't remember...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I don't know who you are, but you do not love this country. Here are the facts, kid. Russia and China could overrun us at any moment. We are a measly 315 million strong. Short of nuclear annihilation, we don't stand a chance. But first, they have to destroy our republic constitution within, and that is happening. This is so much bigger than Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8. Or I should say persons since he clobbered the entire football team including the referees.

So well put

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It seems that WaPo made up this story and then Trump takes it at face value? I mean seriously, did he confirm this with the CIA? It seems he is pointlessly damaging his relationship with the CIA. Where is the evidence this was really from the CIA? Made up fake news is a real problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8. Or I should say persons since he clobbered the entire football team including the referees.

But when he takes office I hope he replaces all the unpatriotic fools running the alphabet agencies since their time is up and their replacements with good people long overdue. America has had enough with these types trying to undermine our democratic processes. The problems we have as citizens are not being caused by any other countries, but those who have conspired against our liberties right here at home. The biggest offender is still sitting in the white house.

They can throw him out of office without even having to impeach him in the first place. The Vice President and his cabinet can declare him unfit for office and he will be gone in fours days time.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
Hey , you.....News Flash

Obstruction of justice, perjury and of abuse of power.

You got to commit one first
You need some play-dough ? Hot chocolate ? safety pins ?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: mkultra11

Hillary is an American. Putin hates her and hates America. Therefore, Trumpsters hate America and love Putin. None of Hillary's detractors have any moral high ground. You can't even get Trump and your other traitor leaders to give her day in court.

Its funny how I've never on ANY conspiracy website seen a Russian influence over Trump conspiracy theory with any evidence at all. Rather, the MSM websites focus on the Russian influence conspiracy theory. Just because you hate Trump doesn't give you the right to commit libel against anyone including Trump. Without the anti-treason attitude of Trump, he wouldn't have gotten into office. So, the "trump is a traitor" comment falls not just flat but it comes off as la-la land material.
edit on 10-12-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join