It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fires Back at CIA Efforts to Undermine His Presidency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Transition Statement on Claims of Foreign Interference in U.S. Elections

(New York, NY) – These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It’s now time to move on and “Make America Great Again.”

Sam Stein from the far left Huffington Post:

"Trump trashing the CIA is amazing. Another one of those 'if Obama had done this' moments."

Blacke Hounshell from the liberal Politico:

"Is there a doctor in the house? Need someone to help me pick my jaw off the floor after that latest Trump statement."

LINK

Alternate source (CNN): Donald Trump takes aim at US Intelligence

I'm sure there will be a market on PredictIt for whether or not Trump will make it through 2017 without being impeached. My advice is to bet on him being impeached each year the bet is available because it seems like a matter of time before it happens.

The establishment is mostly against Trump, and Trump is willing to fight back in previously unheard of ways. Can anyone imagine Obama mentioning the lies of a previous presidential administration such as what Trump just did above? I've always thought there was a gentleman's agreement to only mention the more innocuous lies of your predecessors in Washington. Causing people to distrust the system isn't good for business after all.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Is this some of that fake news?

I think so.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
My advice is to bet on him being impeached each year the bet is available because it seems like a matter of time before it happens.

Egregious statements alone aren't grounds for impeachment unless he lies under oath making those statements. Besides, House would need to change majorities, first, and that couldn't happen until the mid-terms in 2018 which won't be seated until January 2019.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Looks as if some folks at the CIA gonna be collecting unemployment soon

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Something tells me that Trump is going to commit suicide by running over himself with his own car fifteen times...

The guy's got some brass kahunas, I'll give him that much.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is what happens if you campaign bad mouthing intelligence agencies and generals, while praising foreign despots. Don't Trump supporters want those 17 intelligence agencies to prove their claim that the Russians interfered with the election? What is Trump afraid of?
edit on 10-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Is this some of that fake news?

I think so.

I see what you did there....

I have to say, all of the government seems to be in a fritz over trumps election. Apart of me hopes he isn't what MSM has made him out to be. I have to say if the government is making this big a fuss over him he must be about to really mix it up.

If the government is against him then he is my friend. You know how the saying goes.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8. Or I should say persons since he clobbered the entire football team including the referees.

But when he takes office I hope he replaces all the unpatriotic fools running the alphabet agencies since their time is up and their replacements with good people long overdue. America has had enough with these types trying to undermine our democratic processes. The problems we have as citizens are not being caused by any other countries, but those who have conspired against our liberties right here at home. The biggest offender is still sitting in the white house.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Looks as if some folks at the CIA gonna be collecting unemployment soon

Someone needs to clean out that den of vipers.. Not the low level folks who give their lives for country... but the directors and policy makers who think they are above the common sense laws of everything human.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8.

Trump has bought his way out of countless lawsuits, many of which involved criminal wrongdoing. Trump University is only the most recent example. Hardly a LOL. Trump has never hesitated to break a contract; he will not hesitate to break his contract with the people who voted for him. Just look at his cabinet. It will be his most fervent supporters who will be clamoring for his impeachment.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
CNN, Wapost, politico are nothing but propaganda arms if the DNC. Theres no conclusive evidence of Russia supplying wikileaks. He has a right to disagree. The democrats have been in a paranoid delusion about Russia for a while. Meanwhile they are the ones tampering and undermining the election. Complete hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump will never be impeached since there is nothing but LOL's being thrown at him. Nothing with any criminal wrongdoing will stick because he hasn't done anything criminal unlike the person he trounced on Nov 8. Or I should say persons since he clobbered the entire football team including the referees.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Remember what Bill Clinton was charged with/impeached for? ....Obstruction of justice, perjury and of abuse of power. I can see one or more of those accusations sticking to Trump. But, Trump's impeachment would have to come from the Republicans, and he did make a LOT of enemies during his campaign!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
CNN, Wapost, politico are nothing but propaganda arms if the DNC. Theres no conclusive evidence of Russia supplying wikileaks. He has a right to disagree. The democrats have been in a paranoid delusion about Russia for a while. Meanwhile they are the ones tampering and undermining the election. Complete hypocrites.

You have missed the gist of what is going on: the intelligence agencies are about to make the evidence public. The Trump transition team should welcome this. It will clear the air... won't it?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Make America great again? What a load of crap. This is an act of war and the trumpsters don't care.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You have missed the gist of what is going on: the intelligence agencies are about to make the evidence public. The Trump transition team should welcome this. It will clear the air... won't it?

Sure release it publicly. If you follow the links so far you'll see that they have no definitive proof and what being reported is a narrative.

I find main stream media collusion, democrats voter fraud and intimidation much more of a threat to our democratic process than inconclusive Cia report that Russia related hacker may or may not have supplied wikileaks with some emails.

But then again I'm not susceptible to following a media narrative handed over by the DNC like others are. That's the me though. I can't speak for others.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Make America great again? What a load of crap. This is an act of war and the trumpsters don't care.

The comment defines the Democrat's reckless fear mongering and towards Russia that can start an unnecessary conflict, which luckily the country avoided. Fact is they were an embarrassing mess in Russia relations that Hillary would have surely continued.

link   
It's long been said that with the multiple agencies the U.S. has, they all have their own agendas, what way is that to run a country?

link   

edit on 10-12-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The comment defines the Democrat's reckless, fear mongering towards Russia that can start an unnecessary conflict, which luckily the country avoided. Fact is they were an embarrassing mess in Russia relations that Hillary would have surely continued.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join