It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian pyramids bombing - six dead in attack near major tourist attraction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
a reply to: 727Sky

A couple of things about this report.. In many cities in S.E. Asia all the rubbish/trash bins were removed from the streets due to being a convenient place to place a bomb.

Since when is Egypt in SE Asia? Last I checked, it was still located in N Africa.

That was said as an example of not even being able to have trash bins on sidewalks because some people see an opportunity for mayhem (bombs) while others just see a trash bin and a convenient place to throw their coffee cup or candy wrapper... Sorry if you did not get the comparison I should have been more clear..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Well that did not take long.. A new terrorist group called the Hasm movement claims responsibility for attack that killed six policemen.....
newsletter.thaivisa.com...

from here

Judges and other senior officials have increasingly been targeted by radical Islamists opposed to Sisi and angered by hefty prison sentences imposed on members of the now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood, the country's oldest Islamist movement which won Egypt's first free elections after the 2011 uprising that ended Hosni Mubarak's 30-year rule.

Is that some meat to chew on?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
EU/NATO former British colonialists, are losing control over Egypt and therefore over the Suez Canal.
As usual a predictable British EU NATO and French reaction is that of intimidation through terrorism and other kind of seemingly random bombings. Attempting to create panic in the country, is the old British imperial strategy that always worked, except when it didn't anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Also, what has that done, in S.E. Asia, for the problem of litter? I understand that exploding bombs is a greater concern than a gum wrapper or cigarette butt... I was just curious though.

Well in SE Asia, they believe firmly in inshalla (if god wills it). Which essentially means to discard trash on the ground because it will be cleaned only if god wills it or if it lies there for eternity it is as god wills.

And don't get me started on traffic circles with this frame of mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've spent a year all around the ME. It is a toilet.

That is my experience.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Also, what has that done, in S.E. Asia, for the problem of litter? I understand that exploding bombs is a greater concern than a gum wrapper or cigarette butt... I was just curious though.

Well in SE Asia, they believe firmly in inshalla (if god wills it). Which essentially means to discard trash on the ground because it will be cleaned only if god wills it or if it lies there for eternity it is as god wills.

I throw trash on the ground because the earth knows what to do with it landfills are trash piled on trash and trash doesn't know what to do with trash.

link   

I throw trash on the ground because the earth knows what to do with it landfills are trash piled on trash and trash doesn't know what to do with trash.

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join