It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian pyramids bombing - six dead in attack near major tourist attraction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A couple of things about this report.. In many cities in S.E. Asia all the rubbish/trash bins were removed from the streets due to being a convenient place to place a bomb.

The Egyptians raided and shot three armed Muslim Brotherhood dudes ... Yep the very same Muslim Brotherhood that are considered terrorist in many places of the world except in the good old USA..

The last report I saw said 13 people were killed and 55 were injured on the road that leads to the Pyramids
See article for video and Pics

The explosion appeared to have come from a rubbish bin in Cairo along a route used to access the entrance to the world heritage site, which lies in a western suburb of the capital.

Giza, one of the the seven wonders of the world and the only one to remain largely intact, welcomes thousands of British tourists every year.

However the dead are said to all be policemen and adminstrative officers working close to the landmark.

There have been no confirmed foreign casualties although four civilians were also injured.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The ME is a desert toilet and most of its inhabitants are f.ck.d in the head. The heat and sand are a bad combination for a sound rational mind to prevail. The world would be a better place today if the desert ME had remained that way! Tell what good comes out of the desert and what good ever came out of the ME, oil?, Well look at the damage that has done!!

(post by spectranometron removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Well that did not take long.. A new terrorist group called the Hasm movement claims responsibility for attack that killed six policemen.....
newsletter.thaivisa.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

dude calm down, you need to travel and see the world and stop staying at home and watch only tv and the internet, this S# happens every where in the world ( remember Timothy McVeigh ) and im pretty sure if this happened in the western world it would have been called a false flag or an inside job to blame the Muslim brotherhood.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Being recognizable most recently as something resembling a atate by something unaware of political boundaries makes threats thouroughly. Sodom gomorrah nagasaki hiroshima and two towers makes 3 so pay us like you owe us cause you know who's packin the real heat.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

In all honesty, it wouldn't even make national news here until they determined that a Muslim was suspected of being the culprit. For example, here's a link (HERE) that shows there have been 450 mass shootings in the US so far this year. The latest one (at the time of this post) was a murder-suicide where a girlfriend and her 3 kids were shot by the boyfriend, who killed himself afterwards. The 3 kids died and the girlfriend is in critical condition, yet I don't see any conspiracy theories or kneejerk outrage about this.

Whoops. Here's a second site (HERE) that shows there was actually another mass shooting yesterday where 4 people were shot at a memorial service but none died (yet). I guess the first site I linked isn't updated yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm no journalist, but I find the interjected tidbit about the "thousands of British tourists" strange and inappropriate to the reporting of the event. A bit coarse, really.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: spectranometron

"All your base are belong to us"

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

dude calm down, you need to travel and see the world and stop staying at home and watch only tv and the internet, this S# happens every where in the world ( remember Timothy McVeigh ) and im pretty sure if this happened in the western world it would have been called a false flag or an inside job to blame the Muslim brotherhood.
That's very perceptive of you, NOT! I am an extremely well traveled BRIT. By the way I don't live in the UK either and have lived on all continents, lived in Asia for 10 years, now reside in Spain and travel for 10 weeks every year! I also have homes in three countries! Get my drift!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial

I'm no journalist, but I find the interjected tidbit about the "thousands of British tourists" strange and inappropriate to the reporting of the event. A bit coarse, really.

Egypt has been a destination for the Brits on vacation since the crusades (sarcasm)... also since the report is from www.express.co.uk one might expect they would think the event might have something to do with future travel plans of the well off population.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: spectranometron

What the hell are you trying to say?

Leave the sauce alone mate, it's pickling your mind by the looks of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Tell what good comes out of the desert and what good ever came out of the ME,

Civilisation.

Seems this attack was aimed internally at the police by yet another Islamist group as retribution for police killing some of their members.
Sorry state of affairs for the cradle of civilisation.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

yeah i know, i have seen a video on you tube about this but cant remember the link, and its really as you said you need to be a Muslim to make it to the news or otherwise you will be ignored.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I thought Mesopotamia was supposed to be the cradle of civilisation, not Egypt?

Well...Mesopotamia WAS considered the cradle, before the vast, sprawling, staggering monuments of Gobekli Tepe in Turkey were discovered to be a full 7000 years older than what was thought to be the first urban centres in the world.

But in any event, it wasn't thought to be Egypt.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The ME is a desert toilet and most of its inhabitants are f.ck.d in the head.

you do realize that we the people of the ME are humans like you dont you, and would love to live in peace too.

The heat and sand are a bad combination for a sound rational mind to prevail.

well we have managed to survive this combination for thousands of years and made it to this day

The world would be a better place today if the desert ME had remained that way! Tell what good comes out of the desert and what good ever came out of the ME, oil?, Well look at the damage that has done!!

what a hateful thing to say about people you never met before.

That's very perceptive of you, NOT! I am an extremely well traveled BRIT. By the way I don't live in the UK either and have lived on all continents, lived in Asia for 10 years, now reside in Spain and travel for 10 weeks every year! I also have homes in three countries! Get my drift!!!

good for you to have traveled to so many countries, but have you been to my country the UAE ? im pretty sure its one of the countries that you call the ME, yes it used to be a desert but look at it now after 45 years, its full of generous peaceful people.

again, criminals come in different kinds, some are individuals, some are groups, some are leaders of countries.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I thought Mesopotamia was supposed to be the cradle of civilisation, not Egypt?

Wasn't Mesopotamia in the Middle East , that was the point I was responding to.
Egypt is a much the cradle of civilisation as anywhere in the area , seven thousand years of civilisation.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Obamas "Cairo Initiative" emboldened the Muslim Brotherhood when he told an Egyptian audience "America would no longer intervene in Arab affairs"…
And as causality teaches us this speech "sprung" the Arab spring as it were…

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did all but treat with the savages…
freebeacon.com...

Anyhow, let's thank god she didn't get elected...oops, I said god...
Sorry progressives...
I will try again...
Anyhow, let's thank Allah she didn't get elected...

-Chris
edit on 10-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You lived in Antarctica? I hear it's nice this time of year..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You lived in Antarctica? I hear it's nice this time of year..

Actually, Antarctica is on its way to being ice free...
It's 2016, right??

Thanks Al Gore...

-Chris

edit on 10-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join