It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis: Christmas a ‘Charade’ This Year Because ‘Whole World Is at War’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is from One year ago, but I wanted to revisit what this Charade of a Pope had to say back in November of 2015, I took note of it back then and found it, interesting that he would say it at all.

*Did Trump change this?
*Was this an official Declaration from the head of evil itself?
*Will they attempt to play this out for the next 7 yrs before creating a false Antichrist Scenario?
*Francis is full of Sh*t along with the rest of the money changers.

time.com...

www.disclose.tv...

"The Pope told churchgoers that "the whole world is at war"

Pope Francis told churchgoers that Christmas this year is going to be a “charade” because “the whole world is at war.”

The pontiff put this holiday season in perspective during mass at the Basilica di Santa Maria last week. His speech comes after a rash of notable violent incidents, including the now infamous terrorist attacks in Paris, as “we are close to Christmas. There will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes – all decked out – while the world continues to wage war.

“It’s all a charade. The world has not understood the way of peace. The whole world is at war,” Pope Francis said. “A war can be justified, so to speak, with many, many reasons, but when all the world as it is today, at war, piecemeal though that war may be—a little here, a little there—there is no justification.”

post from viewer: Here is a quote everyone needs to read, it's from Nuremberg by Herman Goering. "Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany.

That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

And what of John Kerry while visiting French Foreign Minister Lauren Fabius, in which they stated
Countdown to ‘Chaos’: Diplomat Predicts How Many Days We Have Left Before Climate Disaster. Climate Disaster?? What are these 'Officials trying to disclose or is it all some Covert language for themselves alone?

“And very important issues, issue of climate change, climate chaos,” the foreign minister said. “And we have – as I said, we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos, and I know that President Obama and John Kerry himself are committed on this subject and I’m sure that with them, with a lot of other friends, we shall be able to reach success on this very important matter.”

edit on 10-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

*Francis is full of Sh*t

hahaha , in his "fake news" speech , he does seem to know an awful lot about feces fetishes,,,,hmmmm

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
ALSO:

In light of THIS little snippet.

www.greenwichneighborsunited.com...

And This

www.skepticalscience.com...

Over 31,000 scientists signed the OISM Petition Project The Petition Project features over 31,000 scientists signing the petition stating "there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide will, in the forseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere".

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It shows the contradiction in those very people who run things, and just how far up the rabbits hole they are.

I fail to understand how anyone still believes in these Horses' Asses and their consistent lies. I never agree with Climate change and now a few million Scientists are relaying that message.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This from the Vatican, the historical bastion of war, misery and persecution, oh and lets not forget pedophilia. F.ck the Pope and his cronies!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I can't wait to watch it Burn. This non-coherent reasoning they've pushed for Centuries should have died a long long time ago. It's on the brink now, things are changing. More and more people are realizing the idiocy of it all, thus, creating a shift of conscious awareness.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
ALSO:

In light of THIS little snippet.

www.greenwichneighborsunited.com...

And This

www.skepticalscience.com...

Over 31,000 scientists signed the OISM Petition Project The Petition Project features over 31,000 scientists signing the petition stating "there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide will, in the forseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere".

If it was such an extreme issue with heating then humanity would have shut down all fission plants (nuclear) that is warming up the oceans with their water cooling. The fact that they do not care about other heating sources and gases and only care about CO2 proves to me they are not seeing the whole picture and that their ideas are simplifications pushed for agenda not science.
edit on 10-12-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

That's pretty much it right there yes. These people are like dealing with psychopaths [of which many of them are amongst other things] who think everyone is dense and can't put 2 and 2 together. Now the world can, in great thanks to the leap in technology and the Internet.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Christmas is a charade every year.

Nothing says charity and fellowship like rampant gluttony and materialism.

To speak nothing of it's pagan roots, incorporated into Christian tradition as a proselytizing technique.

It's a scam, and it always has been. Today, it's all about business--as is war, appropriately.

edit on 12/10/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

(post by suvorov removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

The current Pope, though a follower of the heretical Roman tradition, is the most reasonable, decent, down to earth and honest Pope there has been for some time. If any world leader or faith leader were to turn to the world and point out the stupidity and hypocrisy of celebrating a moment of peace, when there is no peace to be found on Earth, no part of its resources which might not be turned to the purpose of murder and mayhem at a moments notice, we would normally rally around them and say "Yes! The nail has been bashed on the head here! Its about time someone influential stood up and recognised hypocrisy for what it is, denied it space in the heads of their listeners! This is the sort of anti-narrative message that we need to hear more of from the leaders of the world and its faith leaders! This is a cobblestone on a long path to peace if I ever heard of one!"

I find it odd that you would elect to lambast this Pope for his comments on the matter, when demonstrably, he is a man of the people and one who would rather be in amongst the people, than placed on a pedestal before them. He is using the platform he has been given to promote a proper, fair, and balanced view of the conflict that is consuming our world, piece by piece. That is an entirely legitimate position to take!

Believe you me, I am no fan of Roman Catholicism in general, but even I can see that the man is different to those who have come before him, that his faith is stronger than his zealotry. His words and deeds throughout his life have been on the whole inclusive, caring and compassionate, understanding and fair. That is something you could never have said about the two, or three, or four or five who came before him.

Do I agree with the existence of the office of the Pope? No, I believe that there is no priest or Pope between myself and Christ, that by definition, anyone who seeks to place themselves between myself and my saviour is not doing the work of God. I believe any person who argues otherwise to have missed the point of Christs message and ministry entirely. Does that mean that I believe that the current Pope is the same as every other before him? No, not at all. Hes got the right stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
ugh xmas has always been a #ing charade.

Hey Thanks Pope Obvious.

lol autocorrect

edit on 10-12-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Oh i don't know about being a charade because many factions are warring...some of the most heart-warming Humanity is shown at Christmas time, FROM and BY such warring factions.

Take WW1, and the Christmas football match, the exchange of Christmas gifts of food parcels, chocolate, cigarettes, the exchange of photo's of families and loved ones and so on, exchanged between active opposite warring factions, the English and the Germans in that case.

The warring is not in the spirit of Christmas, of course...but the sheer Humanity shown by the ordinary people actively engaged in the conflict is and was.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

To speak nothing of it's pagan roots, incorporated into Christian tradition as a proselytizing technique.

It's a scam, and it always has been. Today, it's all about business--as is war, appropriately.
Nobody ever discusses this for some reason but let's not forget most experts agree the Birthday of Jesus could not have been near December anyway, and was likely March or possibly April. And some believe his entire existence was fabricated. It requires faith to believe almost anything anymore, as we have to trust someone or some group in the process of gaining the knowledge required to form intelligent opinions. Facts are and always have been in short supply, an uncomfortable built in aspect of our existence. I happen to have great faith in intelligent design while having zero faith in the Vatican as a whole. Very savage and barbaric past factually full of murder, lies, abuse, altering history, and general corruption. I do not trust much of what any pope says, but I bet the time will come when we require their real knowledge, and possibly some of their artifacts and such. Too bad they have made it so difficult for most of us to trust them, that fact could be a real bad game changer when sh*t really hits the fan. Mankind may have little choice but to trust the pope at some point, I am not to that point. There is always a war raging between good/evil, light/dark etc. We are all soldiers of this war, and I have never been certain which side the Vatican is really on...
"Some people just want to watch the world burn."

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Or you could mention that all those people who passionately believe we are going to drown suddenly in massive sea level rises still have their posh seaside mansions with bigger carbon footprints than most of us put together will even achieve.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Maybe the Pope forgot about this?

According to him, we should not bother with Christmas because the whole world is at war, but the whole world was also at war during 1914. And Christmas that year worked a special kind of miracle.

On December 7, 1914, Pope Benedict XV suggested a temporary hiatus of the war for the celebration of Christmas. The warring countries refused to create any official cease-fire, but on Christmas the soldiers in the trenches declared their own unofficial truce.

And oddly enough, that truce was potentially spurred by another Pope, perhaps one more worthy of the title.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Very true. There are also theories about how much occultism is attatched to christmas. All the symbology within the christimas tradition is rich with pagan and occult symbolism.

It's too bad that the masses have been fooled with big religion to not see the joke that is in front of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Maybe the Pope forgot about this?

According to him, we should not bother with Christmas because the whole world is at war, but the whole world was also at war during 1914. And Christmas that year worked a special kind of miracle.

On December 7, 1914, Pope Benedict XV suggested a temporary hiatus of the war for the celebration of Christmas. The warring countries refused to create any official cease-fire, but on Christmas the soldiers in the trenches declared their own unofficial truce.

And oddly enough, that truce was potentially spurred by another Pope, perhaps one more worthy of the title.

That was decent, thank you. The Pope, what's he good for and Why?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I understand, thank you for commenting.

We differ on the Pope however. Trust is earned, and no Pope has ever earned My Trust, nor ever will. This Man of the 'Cloth' is nothing more imo, than another Illusion used to sway the masses.

These People in power, you must remember, are genius when it comes to swaying great amounts of people to their way of thinking. It's like one big Psyop, the MSN, Religion, Systems of Belief, and on and on.

I don't sway easily, and I never will. This Powerful Rich Man who fascinates the Rich, The Elites and The Peasants aka US, is nothing more than a Con. When People are easily lead, I always look towards the Source of that Dis-Illusion. Why do they Hold the again, IMO, the Library of Alexandria 'so to speak' inside the Vatican, as told by some insiders who fled with their lives such as the Jesuit Charles Chiniquy of whom I have personally read the Biography of.
www.amazon.ca...

Why do the Powerful Nations still bow to this One World Religion, or any Religion for that matter?
That's what the word Catholic means, UNIVERSAL.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
He is more of a politician than a holly priest, I'd recomend him to go and join the argentinian communist party.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join