It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HuffPost editor tweets about destroying Trump ballots/// Gets a Sit Down With The FBI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nick Baumann senior enterprise editor Huff Posttweeted that he destroyed Trump ballots at the polling place in New York. The FBI called him and they had a sit down. Baumann said he was just jokin' around, Ha ha.

Nick Baumann, senior enterprise editor for the Huffington Post, recently tweeted that he had destroyed Trump ballots at a polling place in New York City, then immediately retracted the statement after the FBI contacted him. He claims that it was all a joke, but can we really believe that at this point?

Baumann reports that an FBI agent called him to ask about the tweet and stated, “The reason I’m calling is — I can’t give you too many details over the phone — we recently received some complaints regarding some online postings that were made. I don’t know if you know what that’s in reference to, but would you be willing to sit down with us for a couple minutes tomorrow morning by chance?”

So Baumann the brilliant got to have his sit down and the FBI and had to admit he was being silly.
When are the liberals going to learn that when they cheat they can't tweet about it. It really makes me question how intelligent they are.

So if Baumann is telling the truth and he didn’t actually tamper with ballots at his respective polling place, we still shouldn’t blame the FBI for investigating. There was so much riding on this election, and after all the reports of potential voter fraud, it would be gross negligence to not at least investigate such a serious accusation. But to pass off the entire situation as something that is completely silly is, in reality, completely silly.

This is what the Regressive Left deserves, though. They have been making a huge deal out of everything for years now, so it is only fitting that the FBI has made a huge deal out of something that a leftist journalist wrote online. Good riddance, folks. Good riddance indeed. …

collapse.news...

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
The FBI called him and they had a sit down. Baumann said he was just jokin' around, Ha ha.

But the same fools will whine about 'the will of the people'. When they're voting multiple times, voting dead people, and destroying ballots, and none of it will cause the least bit of cognitive dissonance.

SMH.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Another reason why I've never had a Twitter.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

None of this makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Because there is a record or because the FBI will visit?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Seems simple, the Huff Post thinks they are immune from any real world consequences from being idiots.

You tweet something like that you get a FBI visit. Seems simple.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

How do they think they are immune? Either way, this entire story is dumb because the Huff Post probably never had access to ballots. All in all, what a complete waste of FBI resources if this story has any truth to it.

Well, looks like it's real alright and here's the editors defense of what happened.

The FBI Is Investigating Me Because I Tweeted A Joke About Fake News
edit on 9-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Knock, knock...
Who's there?...FBI
I was just kidding...lol who gets away with that? Oh journalists.....hmmmmm

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

How do they think they are immune? Either way, this entire story is dumb because the Huff Post probably never had access to ballots. All in all, what a complete waste of FBI resources if this story has any truth to it.

Well, looks like it's real alright and here's the editors defense of what happened.

The FBI Is Investigating Me Because I Tweeted A Joke About Fake News

So you think a phone call and a 20 min meeting with someone who claims to have committed voter fraud is a waste of resources?
regardless of who the idiot claims to have destroyed ballots of I would say not enough resources were spent and this morons word shouldnt be taken as gospel.

You can deny it all you like but if this guy had claimed he destroyed Hillary ballots you and a few others would be calling for blood

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Because I choose not to voice my thoughts and opinions on such a public platform. And I have no sympathy for those that do.

Here on ATS I can be obscure.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Cant resist
"Momma always said , stupid is as stupid does" Forrest Gump

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
bauMANN lmfao. thats all you gotta know.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Leftists are sucking wind. For years they could get away with death threats, vile characterizations.

Now they aren't going to be as protected.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that they should in all good humor, do a full investigation on the claims to see if there is any polling issues.

And if they find out its true...a nice humorous firing squad..all in good fun. lulz.

then send huffpo the bill for the bullets.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
These people have become unhinged about fake news. So his excuse was...fake news. Kind of like "the dog ate my homework "

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Indeed.

Like much of social media, the combined IQ of some of it's users could be challenged, and beaten, by roadkill.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Both, actually. Though I rather think the FBI visit would be a bit more important.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Indeed.

Like much of social media, the combined IQ of some of it's users could be challenged, and beaten, by roadkill.

They got nuttin over a Tennessee street pizza.

The morons will be watched. Good.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

people like that live in a media isolation environment. they feel that as big-time media journalists they are exempt from real-world things like accountability.
I suspect we'll be seeing scenes in movies/tv where noble leftists cart off evil conservatives' ballots so the wonderful progressive wins. they tend to film their political fantasies ('Dave', 'The American President').

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Nick Baumann senior enterprise editor may very well had access to areas that the public doesn't. He could have been checking on a story, or said he was. Then had access to "the backroom". So yes he very well could have been there and done that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join