It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart-breaking moment dog was brought to bedside of dying owner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Now this is both beautiful and sad at the same time.

Being a pet owner... or more so someone who looks after a pet (owner sounds to much like slaver, my cats its own owner), this is heart breaking.

But what a nice story.

www.news.com.au...< br />
Heres the article for thoughs who cant view it, just youtube the thread title for the short video.

"A HEARTBROKEN family have shared the intimate moment a beloved dog was allowed into hospital to say goodbye to her owner who was dying from a sudden brain haemorrhage.

Ryan Jessen was rushed to hospital last month after what he initially thought was a migraine turned out to be a fatal brain haemorrhage.

The 33-year-old was surrounded by his family on November 30 as doctors said he was set to lose his sudden fight against the condition.

And in an emotional farewell, hospital staff allowed his dog Mollie in to say goodbye, with the moment being filmed by loved ones and later shared on Facebook.

Michelle Jessen, Ryan’s sister, posted on the social networking site: “The hospital did the sweetest thing for us and allowed us to bring my brother’s dog in to ‘say goodbye’ so she’d know why her human never came home.

Good on the staff at the hospital for doing that.

Coomba98

edit on Wed Dec 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
so sad. she was sniffing her hooman and wondering why he wasnt getting up. good on the hospital for letting this happen.....i

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My old man had a couple of dogs when he passed. They definitely knew he was gone and what was going on. During the funeral services they would not leave my side. Sad. Very Sad. So sad.

One has to consider 'all' of their dependents as they prepare to depart this world.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Seen this and was saddened for the loss at his age but am happy that his dog could visit him. He may have even sensed his beloved pet there with him.

Dogs can detect health conditions(see here and www.seattletimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">herewith people. Makes one wonder if the dog can sense the aftermath of damage, even though they may not know or understand the outcome, through their companion relationship he may scene the owner's situation(ie not doing well).

Regards to their loss. Really thoughtful for him to have registered as a donor.

top topics

join