It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I think that Russia is well aware of Trump's weaknesses and is ready to exploit him and the US.

Ya Think?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here is the issue I have with intelligence assessments. Obama has created an environment where they tell him only what he wants to hear, regardless of how wrong it is. Take ISIS as an example.

To me and given everything we have seen come from this administration it seems nothing more than yet another way to blame someone else for the Democrats spectacular failure.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Here is the issue I have with intelligence assessments. Obama has created an environment where they tell him only what he wants to hear, regardless of how wrong it is.

How do you know that?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think that Russia is well aware of Trump's weaknesses and is ready to exploit him and the US.

Ya Think?

Clinton and the people surrounding her along with their hacked emails would make her more easily controllable than Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Here is the issue I have with intelligence assessments. Obama has created an environment where they tell him only what he wants to hear, regardless of how wrong it is.

How do you know that?

Because I look at info regardless of what side of politics the info falls on. Take your blinders off and you would see it also.

Military Lied About ISIS Intel To Please Obama, Congress Says

Exclusive: 50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked

Military Officials Distorted ISIS Intelligence, Congressional Panel Says

So like I said it would not surprise me if the intel linking russia to hacking is also cooked to create someone to blame for democrats losses on someone other than democrats.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not really.

Money, bad business deals...

The rumor/conspiracy is that Russia has video of Trump in a "compromising" situation in a Moscow hotel as well. It's unconfirmed, but it might explain why Trump is so eager to please his Russian overlords. A tried and true Russian tactic is to use pretty women to lure men into hotel rooms fitted with hidden cameras. In fact, businessmen are warned about this tactic before going to Russia, as its popular in the corporate world.

No -- It wouldn't be hard to either get life-running dirt on Trump, or actually dig out some existing dirt. There's probably a reason Trump's application to Bohemian Grove was turned down, and it wasn't for lack of money.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The claims of compromising video is an old spy trick dating back to the cold war. Supposedly there is video of Bill and Hill sacrificing babies and having sex with minors.

To assume Trump is an angel, or any politician for that manner, is naive. Last I knew Bill Clinton is a member of Bohemian grove. What I find interesting is people on this site link Bohemian Grove to a new world order and evil group. Now that Trump is President Elect someone being rejected from joining the group means something bad.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Vs we know Hillary will vote to allow the sale of US uranium rights to Russia. For, who knows what purpose? To sale to Iran? Because they gave enough money to the Clinton foundation? Like how the Clinton's are rich from public service and running a charity. Something like 100 million net worth.

Funny Hillary is guilty of the things you try to pin on Trump.

Is the CIA all the sudden the good guys, or a group that help facilitate 9/11 and other false flag operations? Obama appointees doing a little Op to create a false narrative for Hillary?
edit on 10-12-2016 by neutronflux because: Added net worth

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am really surprised to see people on here not recognizing this as being shocking news and terrible. Even for Trump supporters, I think any decent American would feel compelled to defend our countries right and duty to have an election determined by Americans for Americans. The idea that they would engineer or attempt to crosses a line in the sand but maybe we are too polarized to even put our country and values ahead of our affiliations.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Vs we know Hillary will vote to allow the sale of US uranium rights to Russia. For, who knows what purpose? To sale to Iran? Because they gave enough money to the Clinton foundation? Like how the Clinton's are rich from public service and running a charity. Something like 100 million net worth.

Funny Hillary is guilty of the things you try to pin on Trump.

Is the CIA all the sudden the good guys, or a group that help facilitate 9/11 and other false flag operations? Obama appointees doing a little Op to create a false narrative for Hillary?

So the Russians interfered with the election and tried to get her elected? If she was such a friend to Russia as you propose, what would be the benefit of them engineering her loss?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: superbanjo

The same people claiming election fraud cited MI as an example. Tell us, how does Russia hack paper ballots (its all MI uses) and a reporting system not hooked to the internet?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The rumor/conspiracy is that Russia has video of Trump in a "compromising" situation in a Moscow hotel as well. It's unconfirmed, but it might explain why Trump is so eager to please his Russian overlords. A tried and true Russian tactic is to use pretty women to lure men into hotel rooms fitted with hidden cameras. In fact, businessmen are warned about this tactic before going to Russia, as its popular in the corporate world.

I remember reading that it was Russia who originally went after Bill Clinton.

Don't know if that's fact. Just something I remember.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Ya Think?

Clinton and the people surrounding her along with their hacked emails would make her more easily controllable than Trump.

That may sound fun, but Trump is on record as having a dialog with Russian officials during the election. I think
he is trying to engineer some sort of good will with Putin and I think Putin will take and take. He we try to regain influence and possibly territory once any opposition is out of the way, AKA Trump being installed

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo

Ya Think?

That may sound fun, but Trump is on record as having a dialog with Russian officials during the election. I think
he is trying to engineer some sort of good will with Putin and I think Putin will take and take. He we try to regain influence and possibly territory once any opposition is out of the way, AKA Trump being installed

and Hillary Clinton is on record as signing off on a 20% stake on US Uranium to the Russians. We can look at the number of countries who no longer donate to the Clinton Foundation now that she lost. If the Foundation was only humanitarian based then why stop donating when Hillary wont be President?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Take your blinders off and you would see it also.

That's a bit childish.

I don't believe anything. I throw it all into a virtual cement mixer and let it all roll around together for a while.

You chose to believe an article of a no-name intelligence officer.

I think its quite a stretch to claim you know what Obama does in his office.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The same people claiming election fraud cited MI as an example. Tell us, how does Russia hack paper ballots (its all MI uses) and a reporting system not hooked to the internet?

Did I say hack? Please do not misquote me.

I said influence, and in this case the initial data states that they HACKED (now I said it) the DNC and passed information to Wikileaks. The larger point though is that Americans as people should be united in the idea that it is not Russia's place to get involved in our system or our democratic process. Where do you draw the line in the sand? What if the next person they back is a Democrat, or an actually Russian plant? Maybe people are dead inside, or so corrupted themselves that this does not matter. But wars have been fought over much less. If we found our Russia engineered Hillarys installation, Trump, his supporters and people like myself would be fuming, rightfully so.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not childish but a real problem that some people seem to have. People will state as fact something is not true, several times, and demand others prove their position only to find out the claim is based on them ignoring bad media about a person they support.

I dont understand how people can state something as a fact only to find out they dont bother to research whats being discussed.

By the way you sidestepped the fact that intelligence agencies did in fact lie in order to make the intelligence acceptable to Obama. This is no different as the Democrats need someone to blame for their election loss and now that the Democrats lost 2 out of 3 branches of government it must be anyone other than the democrats fault.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo

Ya Think?

and Hillary Clinton is on record as signing off on a 20% stake on US Uranium to the Russians. We can look at the number of countries who no longer donate to the Clinton Foundation now that she lost. If the Foundation was only humanitarian based then why stop donating when Hillary wont be President?

You are obfuscating the entire thread. You keep bringing up Hillary, but the evidence the CIA brought to Congress indicates it was for Trump. Why are you trying to filp this around?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You didnt and if you read my post correctly you would have noticed I stated one of the claims being made and asked you to explain how Russia could have hacked paper ballots and a reporting system that does not use the internet in MI. It goes along with the op areticle blaming Russia.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I don't understand how people can state something as a fact only to find out they don't bother to research whats being discussed.

But, you just did.

I have no idea what Intelligence officers did. I wasn't there.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join