It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Obviously the left are pissed at the people exposing it. Look at their view of WikiLeaks and Snowden. Their world view is that the government can do anything it wants so long as it benefits the left. That is borderline dictatorship and the arrogance that they are willing to support that view openly is WHY Trump won.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

This might shock you, but Hillary is more honest than trump. She's a better person.

The ordinary people on the left are good people too. We aren't generally bullies or hackers or liars or commies. We aren't the way 30 years of right-wing radio bull# have painted us.

So the fact that the right resorts to theft, hacking, lying, intimidation doesn't surprise me. If the left stooped that low, we would be seeing tax returns and emails from the right too. And yeah, they would make the corruption on the left look like child's play.

Both sides are corrupt, but the side you really need to watch out for is the side that runs its campaign like Hitler did.

edit on 656Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They have no evidence and Wikileaks has flat out said it was not Russia. Release the evidence. They would if they had any. What they are doing is trying to sway public opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

This might shock you, but Hillary is more honest than trump. She's a better person.

So the fact that the right resorts to theft, hacking

So Hillary is such an awesome person, that the emails revealing her true character destroyed her.

This might shock you ... but she's not. She's evil in a way very few people are.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Either the Russians get Trump in or Saudi Arabia gets Clinton in.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
They have no evidence

The precise opposite. "They"...from 17 different security agencies to virtually every private cyber-security frim in the country has precise, documented, clear evidence. Your statement in the context of known and published facts qualifies as an outright lie.

It has been checked and double checked by independants, gov agencies and everyone in between.

I summed it up here in detail with a dozen sources: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Wikileaks has flat out said it was not Russia.

LIE..Assanges statement was careful not say it wasn't the Russians...He only said that the USA had no evidence at the time.

See here...and tell me where he says he did not get the material from Fancy Bear..

The Clinton campaign, when they were not spreading obvious untruths, pointed to unnamed sources or to speculative and vague statements from the intelligence community to suggest a nefarious allegiance with Russia. The campaign was unable to invoke evidence about our publications—because none exists.

He denies an "allegiance"...he falsely asserts that the intelligence community has no evidence (which now they clearly do)...but he never says he did not get the data from Russian Hackers..

Release the evidence. They would if they had any. What they are doing is trying to sway public opinion.

The evidence linking Fancy Bear APT 28 (Russian Military Arm Cyber Warfare) has been indisputably shown via private cyber security firms in the USA.

The only evidence left to reveal would be the two Russian Agents in the Kremlin who co-ordinated the effort...and the CIA says they have identified them. What they don't have is the direct orders from Putin to the agents..And the CIA has said they are reluctant to give more on that side of it (communications) because it would risk assets and methodology.

SIDENOTE: Still shocked that the profound issue of Russia interfering with our elections elicits partisan BS, denial etc. Clinton is over. This is our effen democracy at risk...defend it now of be remembered by history for your apathy and dishonesty.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
They have no evidence

The precise opposite. "They"...from 17 different security agencies to virtually every private cyber-security frim in the country has precise, documented, clear evidence. Your statement in the context of known and published facts qualifies as an outright lie.

It has been checked and double checked by independants, gov agencies and everyone in between.

I summed it up here in detail with a dozen sources: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Wikileaks has flat out said it was not Russia.

LIE..Assanges statement was careful not say it wasn't the Russians...He only said that the USA had no evidence at the time.

See here...and tell me where he says he did not get the material from Fancy Bear..

The Clinton campaign, when they were not spreading obvious untruths, pointed to unnamed sources or to speculative and vague statements from the intelligence community to suggest a nefarious allegiance with Russia. The campaign was unable to invoke evidence about our publications—because none exists.

He denies an "allegiance"...he falsely asserts that the intelligence community has no evidence (which now they clearly do)...but he never says he did not get the data from Russian Hackers..

Release the evidence. They would if they had any. What they are doing is trying to sway public opinion.

The evidence linking Fancy Bear APT 28 (Russian Military Arm Cyber Warfare) has been indisputably shown via private cyber security firms in the USA.

The only evidence left to reveal would be the two Russian Agents in the Kremlin who co-ordinated the effort...and the CIA says they have identified them. What they don't have is the direct orders from Putin to the agents..And the CIA has said they are reluctant to give more on that side of it (communications) because it would risk assets and methodology.

SIDENOTE: Still shocked that the profound issue of Russia interfering with our elections elicits partisan BS, denial etc. Clinton is over. This is our effen democracy at risk...defend it now of be remembered by history for your apathy and dishonesty.

"precise, documented, clear evidence."

You got a link to this evidence? All I hear is "suspected"

Also provide a link to the official US complaint to the UN about the Russians hacking.... that's the first step prior to military action since Russia has committed an open act of war against the US.

If you have neither of the above, you are just repeating the baseless rumors of the left.

No anonymous sources either.... I want the names and position of the US officials who have your evidence you speak of..

What? you don't have any names? Just some politicians claiming or news sources claiming that government officials, who remain anonymous...blah blah blah
edit on R502016-12-12T09:50:04-06:00k5012Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: dismanrc

Obviously the left are pissed at the people exposing it. Look at their view of WikiLeaks and Snowden.

Strike that...reverse it.

You are authoring a narrative not supported by reality.

The "left" by anyone's generalizing sympathized with Snowden and was appreciative of his disclosure's. The "right" ..by the same generalizing definition...was FIERCLY condemning of Snowden's leak. Your statement is false...

Assange is a different animal...Russia proved itself by sheltering Snowden...giving Assange hope that he will not live out his days in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. He wants to escape to the shelter of Russia and will do there bidding in trade.

There was clear evidence that Assange had become an agent for Putin long before the election...

Especially interesting is the revelation that, while holed up in London, Assange “requested that he be able to chose his own Security Service inside the embassy, suggesting the use of Russian operatives.” It is, to say the least, surpassingly strange that a Western “privacy advocate” wants Russian secret police protection while hiding out in a Western country. The original Spanish is clear: Assange “habría sido la elección de su propio Servicio de Seguridad en el interior de la embajada, llegando a proponer la participación de operadores de nacionalidad rusa.”

20committee.com...

Original Interview from August 2015 where Assange says he has made requests for Russian Agents to provide his security in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

archive.is...-867.0-867.223

Assange and Snowden are different people...Snowden wants to return to the USA if he can swing a deal..Assange is doing Russians bidding in trade for an escape plan.

Please cite anytime in the past 3 years Assange has leaked anything damaging about Putin?

Hell...even when the offshore-accounts leaks last year (PANAMA PAPERS - Not WikiLeaks) showed Putin's friends hiding payola across the globe...Assange actually got down on his knees and DEFENDED Putin against the leaks.

Assange on the Panama Papers leak

There was clearly a conscious effort to go with the Putin bashing, North Korea bashing, sanctions bashing etc. I didn't think that was necessary for that story,

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

First link in my post...

Actually...since you seem intent on covering your eyes...pretending I didn't provide the link...and then making up your own version...I will re-post here for your benefit.

Let me know if you need more links..

....Repost from link to my post in other thread...
John Podesta's email was hacked on March 19th, 2016 by Fancy Bear APT28 (advanced persistent threat) via a Phishing Ploy hiding behind a Bitly link posing as the GMail Service.

Fancy Bear is the cyber warfare team for Russian Military Intelligence.

Not to be confused with Cozy Bear APT29, which is Russian FSB (FSB is the new KGB post USSR)...Though both Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear work together for common missions, they also compete to outdo one another.

Guccifer 2.0 is a persona that Fancy Bear APT28 uses at times for attempted misdirection.

Colin Powel's email was hacked at the same time and Fancy Bear also targeted 108 email addresses in the Hillary Clinton campaign

* They also made the mistake of not closing one of the links, thus leaving the door open for security experts to fully trace the hack.

* This was near identical to the link that Colin Powell, Podesta and others responded to.

*This was the actual fake Bitly Link that was targeted to Podesta that Fancy Bear accidentally left non-private and allowed Cyber Security experts to monitor and trace-back.

arstechnica.com...

Crowdstrike, Secureworks and SEVERAL other non-partisan, non-political cyber security firms have traced the hack and links directly to Fancy Bear (Russian Military Intelligence).

www.crowdstrike.com...

www.secureworks.com...

dailycaller.com...

www.esquire.com...

motherboard.vice.com...

www.politico.com...

www.nytimes.com...

The above links contain various information gleaned at different points of the analysis and investigation as it has been evolving.

Combined ...the evidence now traces directly back to Fancy Bear.

The big break was the one bitly link that wasn't closed after exploitation..

It was one of Fancy Bear’s “gravest mistakes,” as Thomas Rid, a professor at King's College who has closely studied the case, put it in a new piece published on Thursday in Esquire, as it gave researchers unprecedented visibility into the activities of Fancy Bear, linking different parts of its larger campaign together.

motherboard.vice.com...

And this
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

McConnell Backs CIA After Trump’s Attacks Over Hacking Probe

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he had the “highest confidence” in the intelligence community, in sharp contrast to President-elect Donald Trump’s attack on the CIA after reports it found that the Russian government tried to help him win the presidency.

McConnell singled out the Central Intelligence Agency for praise Monday and said the Senate Intelligence and Armed Services panels will investigate findings by intelligence agencies that Russia hacked into e-mails and computers used in the presidential campaign

www.bloomberg.com...

Again...Choose now what side of history you want to be on...Russian Hackers and Putin...just cuz it helped Trump? Or defending the USA?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Still waiting on the names and position of the US officials who have this clear and precise information.

What are their names and positions?

You do not know do you? Because they are anonymous in everything you post..

US government intelligence officials............. not some nimwit from any private security firms.

I can give you the name, title and position of the man who gave clear and precise information and first told the world about Hillary having classified information on her unclassified server....I can provide you that information easily.

Why can't you provide me the same information for a US Government Intelligence Source that you claim has clear and precise information that Russia hacked our elections?

You still haven't provided any proof of an official US complaint to the United Nations ..that is the first step in the process.
edit on R312016-12-12T10:31:28-06:00k3112Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R342016-12-12T10:34:31-06:00k3412Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Still waiting on the names and position of the US officials who have this clear and precise information.

I see you are in full on troll and nonsense mode...Have at it...Burps in the wind. The heads of virtually every US intelligence agency is insufficient? The actual bitly link that was used to hack Podesta tracing directly back to Fancy Bear/Russian FSB?

Mitch McConnell? The GOP leader of the Senate just Endorsed the CIA's findings fully, acknowledged it was the Russians and green-lit the Senate Intelligence Committee to dig into it.

You are just in disinfo mode now.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I see you are in full on troll and nonsense mode...Have at it...Burps in the wind.

Mitch McConnell? The GOP leader of the Senate just Endorsed the CIA's findings fully, acknowledged it was the Russians and green-lit the Senate Intelligence Committee to dig into it.

No I am not....... you keep referring to a report that is classified secret. I haven't seen you link to that report....all you have is second hand information... something not even allowed in court.

Still waiting on you to provide proof....

Keep on burping my friend.... it's all hot air.

What do you think is going to happen based on innuendo? Cancel the election? The Huffers are already calling for the Electoral College to be suspended because their "might" be evidence.

Dec. 19, 2016 will be a great day and Jan. 20, 2017 will be a great day too.

I can't believe that people are so damn gullible that they believe without a doubt that the Russians hacked into our systems and were so stupid they couldn't even cover up their tracks.

Sophisticated enough to influence an election, too damn stupid to cover their own tracks..... just not logical.

I have seen and been a part of the process when a foreign government has accessed US systems.

I can guarantee you that the Israeli's could hack into your system and you would swear it was the Russians... because that is what they want you to believe and they would leave the evidence that would make you believe it was the Russians.

Any hacker in high school knows how to spoof IP address and cover their tracks... but you believe a professional state sponsored group has less skills than a typical teenage hacker.

edit on R522016-12-12T10:52:55-06:00k5212Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I see you are in full on troll and nonsense mode...Have at it...Burps in the wind.

No I am not....... you keep referring to a report that is classified secret.

I referred to over a dozen links...and specifically provided the link that Hacked Podesta's email...What is PUBLICLY available in this investigation has lead EVERY SECURITY FIRM AND ANALYST who has investigated directly to Russian FSB...not kinda...not maybe...the didn't close a the Spoof Bitly link and left that door open.

Seeing as you keep inventing a standard of proof..."Name the agent responsible for uncovering this"...when the public security firms have perfectly presented the evidence...It seems you are intentionally BSing...That and the HEADS of 17 different Intelligence Departments in the US government...Virtually ALL of them?..those names are insufficient for you..

Trolling and BSing...Makes no difference to me apart from remembering your dishonest behavior in the future...I wont be responding directly to you after this post...G'Day..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No I am not....... you keep referring to a report that is classified secret.

I referred to over a dozen links...and specifically provided the link that Hacked Podesta's email...What is PUBLICLY available in this investigation has lead EVERY SECURITY FIRM AND ANALYST who has investigated directly to Russian FSB...not kinda...not maybe...the didn't close a the Spoof Bitly link and left that door open.

Seeing as you keep inventing a standard of proof..."Name the agent responsible for uncovering this"...when the public security firms have perfectly presented the evidence...It seems you are intentionally BSing...That and the HEADS of 17 different Intelligence Departments in the US government...Virtually ALL of them?..those names are insufficient for you..

Trolling and BSing...Makes no difference to me apart from remembering your dishonest behavior in the future...I wont be responding directly to you after this post...G'Day..

C'mon dude.,.. where is the link to this report you keep talking about...I want to see it..

Your basing everything off of a Secret report that you haven't seen.... you take the word of someone who supposedly read the report... but you do not have the report....

Fun times.

Waste of time.

Yee haw.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO scary Russians

Damn... you got 17 heads of intelligence agencies and not a single damn name or a link to this report........

Please provide a link to ALL 17 names you keep referring to,,,,, name, title, position.... should be easy peasy... after all they are just government officials....

Cmon dude... cough up those 17 names you have tossed about this whole dang thread.
edit on R572016-12-12T10:57:26-06:00k5712Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R002016-12-12T11:00:07-06:00k0012Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have seen and been a part of the process when a foreign government has accessed US systems.

Welp, that explains how our systems were compromised.

Who wants to do the honors and call Homeland Security on Rick?

edit on 12-12-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

One of our systems got comprised once...... big investigation. Don't recall what was the final outcome, that was years ago.

Go ahead... this happened when DHS was still a wet dream.

Everybody keeps regurgitating "17 heads of intelligence agencies".

All I am asking for is their names, titles and positions....easy peasy.

Or I can simply say,,,,,,,,,, 23 heads of intelligence agencies have denied any Russian involvement..... without names... those statements are just burps... nothing but hot air.
edit on R032016-12-12T11:03:05-06:00k0312Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032016-12-12T11:03:42-06:00k0312Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think the link has been shared several times:

www.dni.gov...

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. ... [O]nly Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

www.dni.gov...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Can you source that? I would like to see where he said it was 100% the Russians.
edit on 12-12-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think the link has been shared several times:

www.dni.gov...

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. ... [O]nly Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

www.dni.gov...

Glad they are confident.... I need them to be positive before we start military action against those damn Russians.

War is a nasty thing and since Russia has committed an open act of war..... oh wait...

They aren't 100% sure are they?

Nope,,, just confident.

They can't even prove any probing was done by the Russian government.

Thanks for that link and backing up the fact there is no 100% proof, just suspicions.

That's why the Huffington Post today is calling for the EC to be suspended....... because of that 100% proof that the Russians did it... oh snap...they are only "confident" it was the Russians...

Well damn it cancel that election because well damn it... maybe someone did something somewhere and that is all we need.
edit on R182016-12-12T11:18:52-06:00k1812Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R192016-12-12T11:19:41-06:00k1912Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join