It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Why Trump Won ......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Personally, I'd say Trump won because he lied. He catered to every audience telling them what they wanted to hear.

And Hillary didn't?

This was simply a "pick your poison" year...and bad as he is...he was still more palatable than Hillary. Probably because we'd rather someone who didn't know what he was doing...than someone who's been so adept at screwing us for years...

Though, after his cabinet picks, I'm not so sure we're any better off....but a bit early to guess yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The big blue dots look like malignant tumors, growing faster than their host, and eating up extra nutrients and resources.

Would it be possible to have those surgically removed?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Sorry, I have been seeing this a lot lately and it is somewhat inaccurate as that was only part of it.

Yes, that was indeed a consideration of our forbears, but it was also because they knew a popular vote would not always reflect the will of the constitution:

Madison’s fear – which Alexis de Tocqueville later dubbed “the tyranny of the majority” – was that a faction could grow to encompass more than 50 percent of the population, at which point it could “sacrifice to its ruling passion or interest both the public good and the rights of other citizens.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join