It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legitimate gay Cartoon Character Coming Soon (from ATSNN)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

How about your kids seeing you smoking pot? Just by your name on here I already know for a fact you smoke pot.

Whats so bad about that?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Haha!! They discovered the gay gene years ago! It's also found in other mammals. About 10% of the population carry it and it is passed on through the sister... hence why the gene still exists today.

Try reading a book occasionally.

Tragically, your hateful ignorance is completely contradicted by science, facts and rational thought. Sorry you have some weird complex that "the gays are coming to get you" but your self-righteousness is making you look like a complete moron!

Haha! I appreciate you giving me a good laugh though! You are very sad little anachronism... and I think your own foolishness is infinitely more dangerous to your kids than the homosexuality of others.

Thanks for the laugh though!

a reply to: spliff4020

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, this thread IS from years ago...lol...

As for openly gay...nowadays, a non-issue. Heck, just look at Mr. Hat and Mr. Slave on South Park. Not exactly subtle, ha ha ha!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Well, this thread IS from years ago...lol...

As for openly gay...nowadays, a non-issue. Heck, just look at Mr. Hat and Mr. Slave on South Park. Not exactly subtle, ha ha ha!

Unlike these guy who are very subtle:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join