It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for disclosure forever...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ive always wondered why it is that people feel they need to wait for one man (POTUS) to tell the world that aliens exist.

If anybody is actually wating for this, it means they already believe. Having one man confirm this is ridiculous.

If Putin said they exist, nobody would "officially" believe. If Justin Trudeau said they exist, nobody would "officially" believe. If the leader of every country other than the USA said they exist, people still wouldnt officially believe..

There have been numerous accounts of high ranking officials that say they exist. Id say there's a pretty good chance that they do.

Theres hundres if thousands, if not millions of pieces of evidence. From videos and pictures to written accounts.

Aliens exist people. Theres your disclosure....

To think otherwise in a universe so vast is ludicrous...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: drz400

Disclosure is happening right in front of our eyes. How else do you explain the huge triangles just hanging in the air overhead?

The thing about it, is it has to be about free will. When you see one of these things floating above you, do you just say, huh, that's weird, and put your head back down and go back to work?

Or do you realize the implications of what you're seeing and go in search of the truth?

If you seek, you shall find. As deep as I can go on it. (And its rare for me to even get this deep haha)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Absolutely 100 percent agree with you. They are here, they have been for a while. The answer to why the we haven't had disclosure is money. How can our Governments disclose aliens and with it advanced technology, the like which would make currency meaningless?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Simply put underwerks.Free will. Sort of a boot in the butt to grow towards higher truths but without saying 'this is exactly WHAT to believe.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Unfortunately even if there was an 'official' disclosure -- there will be skeptics and people that will refuse to believe it. Morpheus in the Matrix put it best, "You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Disclosure would have to have a worldwide 'curtain-drop' with the proof of aliens / UFOs or it will be considered a failure. It's best to let people come to their own conclusions as the evidence keeps piling up -- and eventually the 100th monkey syndrome will kick in and I'm hoping that it will just click to all those that are still sleeping that 'this universe is too big for it to be just us..'

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There will NEVER, EVER, EVER be any disclosure. We've had the evidence historically all around the world...and we ignore it. There is no one man, one country, one representative that the REST of the world would accept as telling the truth. No One.

Its been done by leaders, panels, former "government top secret" informants. It will not happen. Look how many times things have been revealed and ignored. Constantly...and over and over.

If we're looking for someone to stand at some United Nations-Leaders-something and say "They're HERE...for SURE!" Half of the world will laugh and go back to whatever they are doing.

Even if the Heavens open up with the Second Coming of Jesus and all his angels in ships...at least 1/2...just will not accept it. And, look at it from the "Aliens" point of view....

Let us scurry around killing, fighting and polluting our world...oblivious to the real destiny of mankind....and let us do ourselves in. We ignore them here now, having been here always...and the closest things we acknowledge...is we "see things" in our skies.....and continue playing games, warring, hating and damaging our Earth almost to the point of no return.

There will never be any "disclosure". Ever. Maybe in some 1950's Black and White "Day the Earth Stood Still" or '80's "Independence Day" world...but it'll never happen and be accepted in this one.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You know what I think?

I think ET told the government to avoid disclosure and keep this thing between them only, we have abductees as a consequence of that. Some ET disagree, and that's why we have contactees too.

There must be a "Third" group, soon or later they will end this madness.

edit on 9-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Maybe we aren't allowed to join the rest of the universe until we clean up our own yard?

What if keeping alien life a secret isn't protection for us, but them?

Look at how we treat each other over some BS, skin color, religion, sexuality, whatever. We rail and fight against people because they were born on a different piece of dirt than us.

How well do you think any of those attitudes would go over anywhere except for Earth, where they originate?

Not everyone is ready for such a drastic change. Everyone has to be ready in their own time or none of it will work.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The UFO have well engrained themselves as a modern myth. Everybody knows the term and its implied meaning (to a lesser degree).

The next piece of the plan is for ETs to be found out there with our intense instruments, and then the UFO are pretty much validated.

The further education of the public will be to understand that we are pawns of the UFO ETs through our governments (nothing much new there). Our wholesale inferiority at recognizing that we are a Third World world will be the hard part to swallow. Expect chaos as you welcome the New World Order for this part of our galaxy.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: drz400
Ive always wondered why it is that people feel they need to wait for one man (POTUS) to tell the world that aliens exist.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I can at least tell you my perspective on the subject. I've always been a believer ever since I was really young, before I even had any experiences(that I know of). I used to look up at the sky, always hoping to see something. It wasn't until I was 18 that I saw my first ufo right outside of Colorado Springs. I've seen quite a few strange things in the sky afterwards, some of them shared sightings, others just solo. In my early 20's I had a memory return to me of when I was around 11 years old of waking up and seeing an alien looking over my sleeping body, waving something over me. I remember getting scared and throwing my blanket over my head, continually thinking "Please go away, please go away, please go away" and within moments I was fast asleep.

The point I'm getting to is that I'm a believer, but even so, sometimes I do wonder if I'm just insane. lol Did I really see the things that I believe I saw?? Now I always remember some of my sightings were with friends so I wasn't the only one seeing them. Still, though, I do ponder every so often if I'm nuts. So the idea of some high up official coming out and saying that aliens are real, and that they are among us would actually feel like a sigh of relief. It would be nice to know that I'm not crazy. lol

Another reason is that growing up as a believer, many people labeled you as crazy. Almost every single time a report had to be done on any topic of our choosing in school came around, I would choose the topic of UFO's. Though the teachers always found it fascinating, many of the students around me just mocked me for it and called me crazy. If I ever heard adults around town bring up the topic, they would always label the person as insane. One of my old co-workers up north heard me talking to someone about it and asked me "Why is it that people who see ufo's are always crazy??", to which I replied "Because people like you automatically label them as such." So, even though I wouldn't be shoving it in their faces or anything, I would have a smug sense of satisfaction knowing that all those people who think us believers are crazy will have no way to deny it then. XD

I don't need disclosure from anyone high up because I've already had enough experiences to make me a believer, but at times I feel it would be nice if they came out and said it.

edit on 9-12-2016 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
How about applying occam's razor to this question and coming to the conclusion that POTUS hasn't revealed they exist yet ....because they don't exist. Or taken further, conclusive proof of their existence hasn't surfaced yet ...because there is no conclusive proof they exist?

Find me one credible, professional astronomer or cosmologist who believes extraterrestrials are currently visiting the earth. There are none and I assure you as someone who works in this field, we would be thrilled to be able to announce that proof of ET has been discovered... but it hasn't. If I somehow acquired legitimate, conclusive photos of an ET or it's spacecraft, I assure you all I could freely publish them without interference from the government.

That said, perhaps if the question was "when is POTUS going to admit the US has experimental aircraft that resemble what are commonly referred to as flying triangles" well then perhaps you'd have a valid question. This business of UFO research is, at it's core, essentially a scientific undertaking so why is it that few if any UFO "researchers" seem capable of using even the most basic of scientific methods before making their claims?
edit on 9-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What if there is nothing to disclose?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well you are right to say that the universe is vast. the idea that someone could traverse the area from one solar system to another is a far stretch. i personally think if there are aliens here they are some sort of biological robots sent by someone from very far away a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In my opinion, there wont be disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. I dont believe that aliens ever have or still are visiting us. I dearly wish they were, but i dont think they are..hence nothing to disclose.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
In my opinion, there wont be disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. I dont believe that aliens ever have or still are visiting us. I dearly wish they were, but i dont think they are..hence nothing to disclose.

I'd say that 'disclosure' in this context would require revealing technology we aren't willing to reveal. Yet.

Maybe there are aliens. I'd suppose there were, somewhere. Hopefully, we'll never run into them.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The one proviso attached with a US disclosure would be its the one government to presumably recovered and reversed engineered their tech, thus would be able to at least provide irrefutable and tangible evidence to back their statement.

The Canadian pm can say et exists, but so can you and I...and YouTube.
Its more like, ' they exist, we know exactly what they are and heres err and enignog teleporting from their space craft parked next to our space station '
That's disclosure.

Otherwise its all entertainment for some and wishful thinking for the tin foil hats group

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Isn't that the "Big Problem" Obama shared with Trump?

www.bbc.com...

Barak, "Donald, as every president before disclosed to the incoming president, I must tell you They Exist".

Donald, "I see."

Barak, "That's not all. They're here in area 51. And they tell us what we can and can't do."

Donald, "Hmmm...".

Barak, "There's nothing we can do about it. They are far too advanced for us to resist."

Donald, "We'll see about that. I'm going to hire all the generals I can find, and fill my cabinet with them as my advisors.'

edit on 10-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Isn't that the "Big Problem" Obama shared with Trump?

No. Probably Proteus. That's always a big surprise.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Now come on.

You know if Trump was told about aliens he would immediately inform the world.
Via Twitter

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I believe UFO's are real, but I don't think they are aliens from other planets. And I don't think there will be disclosure because the powers that be have no better idea of what this phenomena is than anyone else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join