It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE NEWS: MSNBC Falsely Reports Fox Had Its Christmas Party At Trump Hotel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
ANNNND of course, you guys are attacking the OP, not even discussing the BS, flat out lie, perpetrated in the link.

Way to deflect.

This is getting beyond absurd anymore.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

I could care less who says what.

I'll offer an opinion on it regardless.

It's the weak cowardly fascists who want to ban/curtail free speech that irritate me.

And they call it "fake news" like it'll be okay to censor.

pfft.

Nazi losers.

Completely. My thoughts exactly when I heard Trump talking about opening up libel laws to sue opinions he doesn't agree with.

Yep. Trump wants to sue or remove satire that makes him feel bad.

Only if it is false.....he kinda chuckles when it is true.
BTW , bout time you give all the Trump hate up. Trump is at 50% approval ( and he isnt even in office) . Obama is at 56% and falling .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Suddenly, opinion pieces are "fake news" and should be put down, these are our right wing defenders of the constitution. As long as they can have their guns, F the rest of it. Funny thing is, I served this country for 7 years, and while I will defend the 2nd, I will defend the rest as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

It's the weak cowardly fascists who want to ban/curtail free speech that irritate me.

pfft.

Nazi losers.

Completely. My thoughts exactly when I heard Trump talking about opening up libel laws to sue opinions he doesn't agree with.

Only if it is false.....he kinda chuckles when it is true.
BTW , bout time you give all the Trump hate up. Trump is at 50% approval ( and he isnt even in office) . Obama is at 56% and falling .

Trump only got 48% of the vote, and his cabinet appointments have not been vetted yet. Wall street douche weasels have not done well well in senate confirmations for a very long time. Gee, they tend to hire illegals, and not pay the taxes.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
ANNNND of course, you guys are attacking the OP, not even discussing the BS, flat out lie, perpetrated in the link.

Way to deflect.

I have not attacked the OP, pointed out the newscaster retracted, but yet the bovine feces keeps flying.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's such sh!t that you need to click on it and comment.

Crybaby.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe
Proof , Sources , Anything at all ?
Did you not read? Has nothing to do with the amount of popular vote. As I said , and evidently you didnt READ , that is the poll for approval rating. Not freakin vote percentage .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is the interesting thing, when Obama was elected, he was accused of being a gay Kenyan born Muslim with a transgendered wife. None of this has been leveled at Trump, but his supporters actually bristle when they are faced with video of stuff he has actually said. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Did you not read? Has nothing to do with the amount of popular vote. As I said , and evidently you didnt READ , that is the poll for approval rating. Not freakin vote percentage .

What the hell do you want proof of, look up the election results, he lost the popular vote. I don't tend to read a lot of links posted by those on the right, because they are mostly click bait.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Way to deflect.

I have not attacked the OP, pointed out the newscaster retracted, but yet the bovine feces keeps flying.

The point is , it was a discussion on Trump and keeping business separate from the Presidency. Then some "journalist" just spouts trash , and rhetoric (because it sounded good) with no fact checking at all. MSNBC probably called her out on it and she had to apologize . Fox News is not close to having their Christmas Party yet
You didnt read the article in the OP either , did ya ? Just randomly posting words....

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I see more deflection. But..but...look over here. Johnny did it 8 years ago... Yeah, a great position to try to state when you are a child. How about you debate the actual issue and NOT make references to other people doing unrelated things years ago? That is how adults debate issues.

I welcome your insight. Please.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

pfft.

Nazi losers.

It's funny to me we're almost in a presidency where SNL has influence over what the president thinks and "feels". Lol.

I take that back. It'd be funny if the implications weren't so serious.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Way to deflect.

The point is , it was a discussion on Trump and keeping business separate from the Presidency. Then some "journalist" just spouts trash , and rhetoric (because it sounded good) with no fact checking at all. MSNBC probably called her out on it and she had to apologize . Fox News is not close to having their Christmas Party yet
You didnt read the article in the OP either , did ya ? Just randomly posting words....

Actually the OP was an opinion piece by an author at Rolling Stone, I happen to agree with the author. Trump's cabinet picks are horrible, can't wait for the confirmation hearings. The MSNBC commentator, made a statement, and later retracted. Limbaugh and his minions spout trash all the time, that they are later called on, but that is ok, because it feeds your agenda. Jesus man, give it up, we have 8 years of people telling straight up lies about Obama, and now poor Donny needs to be protected from the truth. JFC

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh do shut up whining.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Count the hoaxes.

Now you can shut up.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What the hell do you want proof of, look up the election results, he lost the popular vote. I don't tend to read a lot of links posted by those on the right, because they are mostly click bait.

Can you see the bolded statement
But ,
Game over , and you never had any tokens

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Really ? Hmmm. I thought you may have had some sources. Some direct sources .
Sorry , game over for you , and you never had any tokens

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I see more deflection. But..but...look over here. Johnny did it 8 years ago... Yeah, a great position to try to state when you are a child. How about you debate the actual issue and NOT make references to other people doing unrelated things years ago? That is how adults debate issues.

I welcome your insight. Please.

I haven't deflected anything, I spoke my piece about the OP and my opinion. If you consider my opinion, deflection, that is fine, and think less of me, you are just another one of the orange messiah's followers that would like to see the first amendment go away, I understand that, if someone says something hateful about you, silence them. I spent 7 years serving this country, both your 2A right, but all of the rest of them too. You seem to be a one trick pony.

Many in this country do not like Trump, just as many did not like Obama, it is all not going to be unicorns and roses for the orange messiah, or his cabinet picks, you all might want to develop thicker skin.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh do shut up whining.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Count the hoaxes.

Now you can shut up.

How very tolerant of you. That must be how you welcome differing opinions with open arms mouth.
This is not about the thread author is it? It is about a statement made by a news journalist who was (quite likely) forced to apologize of lose her job.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Can you see the bolded statement
But ,
Game over , and you never had any tokens

Actually looked over this whole page, not a bolded statement one. I earned my tokens, my care at VA verifies that. I and any American has as much right to an opinion as you do, or do you think because I think differently, I don't count?

edit on 12/9/2016 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I will apologize, actually thought I was still replying in another thread. This one is about an MSNBC host saying that Fox and the RNC had hosted events at Trump facilities. She later retracted, but somehow that isn't enough for y'all. Did you know the Trump campaign paid his companies something like 12 million dollars for Trump Campaign events, this seems legit to y'all right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join