It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE NEWS: MSNBC Falsely Reports Fox Had Its Christmas Party At Trump Hotel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The fake news saga continues.

This times it's on MSNBC.

They claimed that Fox News had their Christmas party at the Trump Hotel.

But it's false.

But many people who saw and heard the comment will believe it anyway !!!

FAKE NEWS: MSNBC Falsely Reports Fox Had Its Christmas Party At Trump Hotel

Another day, another instance of the mainstream media pushing fake news. The latest example of the left-wing assault on the truth comes from MSNBC, where one anchor reported, falsely, that Fox News had held its annual Christmas party at Trump's recently opened Washington D.C. hotel.

The phony claim was made during a debate between MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle and Republican strategist Brad Todd, as the two discussed his Trump's use of campaign funds to pay his companies for expenses racked up while he was campaigning for president.

"Legally he had to reimburse his company," Todd explained. "If he takes that plane, if he hadn’t reimbursed the company, we’d be on this show talking about him having had a violation of federal election law."

"Think about the hotel in Washington right now," Ruhle responded. "The RNC [Republican National Committee] is having their Christmas party there. Fox News had their Christmas party there. That doesn’t feel a little hanky?"

Unfortunately for Ruhle, the claim was totally false.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow.

That's fantastic to know. Everyone I know watches & is brainwashed by MSNBC.

Please share more mindless sh*t with us when you're free again.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Brian Williams is an anchor there. King of Fake news. Can you believe it?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is some serious business that I need to share. I need to apologize to the audience. Earlier today in a segment I stated that the Fox network held their holiday party at Trump’s D.C. hotel. I was wrong. We’ve since learned that neither Fox network nor an affiliate held any party at Trump’s Washington hotel. I stand corrected. I apologize for the error. I am truly, truly sorry. The mistake entirely my fault. And of course, I wish all my friends over at Fox a very happy holiday no matter where you have your party.”

Mediaite

She apologized at 2pm EST. You are a bit late.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Wow.

That's fantastic to know. Everyone I know watches & is brainwashed by MSNBC.

Please share more mindless sh*t with us when you're free again.

True, I didn't even know who she was, but I easily found she apologized about 6 hours ago, probably a few hours after she said it.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ah but that 2 hours is enough to make millions of people believe it anyway.

That's how they plan things like this.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This sh*te is the reason I haven't posted for 2 days.

Trash thread after trash thread.

I noticed the last one X did got LOLed as well.
Keep it up. 👎

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Occupy Butthurt

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ah but that 2 hours is enough to make millions of people believe it anyway.

That's how they plan things like this.

Oh come on. With MSNBC's audience and no one knowing who she is? It was probably fogotten in 2 minutes.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

OMG. You're so right. This completely blows apart mainstream media and news.

Haha.

Another one of the 40+ threads you've made to get people worked up so they stop thinking. Color me surprised.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I heard Hannity outing her for speaking falsely, this afternoon around 3:30pm.

She must have apologized when they found out talk radio was labeling their reporting as false and fake news.

I think they may have a opened a can of words that may backfire. It looks like they are scanning everything the MSM says through a fine toothed comb, looking for the slightest modification of the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

At least she had more testicular fortitude than you and apologized for it within 2 hours, yet you thread
Of Obama White House Press Secretary: “Embittered” Pearl Harbor Survivors Need to Get Over It had to be dragged to the LOL forums a couple of days later.. .

How do you define hypocrisy in your head...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They do stories like this much more often than we realize...

I call these bits of news pieces; filler fodder.
They're not allowed to deliver good positive stuff to us.
They want us to weep and whale all the days of our lives...

You know, stuff that will lift our spirits and want us to congratulate the good news maker is forbidden?

Heck, locally, a guy pulled 3 people and their dog out of a submerged car, a while back, mums the word though.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I heard Hannity outing her for speaking falsely, this afternoon around 3:30pm.

She must have apologized when they found out talk radio was labeling their reporting as false and fake news.

I think they may have a opened a can of words that may backfire. It looks like they are scanning everything the MSM says through a fine toothed comb, looking for the slightest modification of the truth.

Hannity better watch out then, if there is some type of scanning going on. It will overload the entire internet.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

You know, stuff that will lift our spirits and want us to congratulate the good news maker is forbidden?

Heck, locally, a guy pulled 3 people and their dog out of a submerged car, a while back, mums the word though.

Why would one line on MSNBC in mid morning, by an unknown anchor, make people weep?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Dammit!

It's only fake news and should be censored if it's against the fascist authoritarians who want to control everything we read, watch and listen to!

pffft!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dammit!

It's only fake news and should be censored if it's against the fascist authoritarians who want to control everything we read, watch and listen to!

pffft!

I agree. I guess it just depends which facist authoritarians you identify with.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: loveguy

Why would one line on MSNBC in mid morning, by an unknown anchor, make people weep?

I'm sorry, I tend to say stuff algebraically.

We're supposed to weep and whale all the days of our lives...

just an edit to say good night to my friends- it's bedtime for me.
edit on (12/9/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: reldra

This is some serious business that I need to share. I need to apologize to the audience. Earlier today in a segment I stated that the Fox network held their holiday party at Trump’s D.C. hotel. I was wrong. We’ve since learned that neither Fox network nor an affiliate held any party at Trump’s Washington hotel. I stand corrected. I apologize for the error. I am truly, truly sorry. The mistake entirely my fault. And of course, I wish all my friends over at Fox a very happy holiday no matter where you have your party.”

Mediaite

She apologized at 2pm EST. You are a bit late.

That doesn't fit the current narrative the OP is attempting to push so it's (convinently) left out and when brought up - deflect with baseless excuses.

link   

Sean Hannity has the number one show on the number one cable news station (Fox News has btw been #1 for 14 years). He has been number two in political talk radio behind Limbaugh for how long? Sean Hannity reaches more people a day than all of MSNBC combined does in three days I'd bet.

Yet somehow he doesn't consider himself part of the mainstream media? If Sean Hannity isn't the mainstream media, who the hell is?

Now should we discuss how many significant lies Sean Hannity has reported as truth and talked about in depth? I'm not talking about getting a single solitary fact wrong or spin/bias/opinion/failed prediction/etc — straight up hoaxes. How many corrections, retractions or apologies has Sean Hannity ever issued? Instead he just claims that it's unfair to hold him to any sort of standard because he "never claimed to be a journalist."

So not only is he a terrible (de facto) journalist, he's an unrepentant liar. Hannity's hyberbolic finger wagging is the height of hypocrisy.
edit on 2016-12-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join