It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin warns "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So is this the fake news that targets the left that the right has been carrying on about so much?

Or is it the fake news that targets the right that the left has been carrying on about?

Oh it's so confusing!

I think this is fake news that goes full circle to where the left and right touch before they go round again.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135
a reply to: StallionDuck

Easily could be, I would be interested to know if any ATS'ers follow Buzz and might have seen the tweet in question.

Yes I know a person who saw the tweet.

It was on his official account.
edit on 9-12-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
People are unscrupulous. There are people who will kill you for the Christmas gifts lying on the backseat of your car, or
even a six-pack of beer, so of course there are some people who will type and put up anything on the internet. Like those kids in Macedonia. I read somewhere they were making maybe $6,000 a day on some of the fakeClinton stories.

A very simple thing to make up outrageous lies, generate enough clicks and views and you make money. They are either too stupid, or too sociopathic to consider repercussions for others.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Are the pictures of this alleged pyramid fake too?

No you can see those on google.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
That tweet wasn't from buzz's official twitter. It was from a bogus one.

Link to real twitter account : Check out Buzz Aldrin (@TheRealBuzz): twitter.com...

It's hard to tell, in the photo of the tweet you can't read if it say @therealbuzz or what. Whether or not it says that, it's too easy to make a fake tweet in a photo

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The fact that it is hard to tell is a big clue, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135
nevermind
edit on 9-12-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yawn...don't you just see real evil near everyday? Let's see now, Ufomania/aka spoofers

edit on 9-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
took me two seconds to realize that this is fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, I appreciate everyone's discernment.

That said there is a lot of weirdness surrounding Antarctica and I know I will definitely be paying close attention to the subject.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Easily could be, I would be interested to know if any ATS'ers follow Buzz and might have seen the tweet in question.

Did they take a screen cap?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thanks everyone, I appreciate everyone's discernment.

That said there is a lot of weirdness surrounding Antarctica and I know I will definitely be paying close attention to the subject.

Weirdness like what?

Other then conspiracy rumors.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Any proof source that they are real pyramids(such as in Egypt, Central and South America, etc) and not mountains? See my previous reply about this.

The image of the pyramid on the apparent Photo-shopped Twitter claim, is about 1,2000 miles from the station-according to the first comment on the site article.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Any proof source that they are real pyramids(such as in Egypt, Central and South America, etc) and not mountains? See my previous reply about this.

The image of the pyramid on the apparent Photo-shopped Twitter claim, is about 1,2000 miles from the station-according to the first comment on the site article.

No of course not is so the world would be roaring over it. I have seen it suggested many time that they are pyramids because they look like it. I have looked at them many times from links to google earth but have no idea how to find that again.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

yes it looks like the same everyone is sharing everywhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

yes it looks like the same everyone is sharing everywhere.

It appears it's just the same image being shared. There is no Twitter time stamp on the claimed Tweet either.
Does his screen cap have a time stamp?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No of course not is so the world would be roaring over it. I have seen it suggested many time that they are pyramids because they look like it. I have looked at them many times from links to google earth but have no idea how to find that again.

Yes, I've seen the claims over time but there's noting to back it up thus far besides them just being part of a rocky and shaped mountain chain(as I shared). Or at least that I know of. Would be interesting to see further closeups and details if anyone looked into that.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: vlawde

The fact that it is hard to tell is a big clue, don't you think?

Yup, my point exactly

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

See how fast this went into the HOAX bin? There are a whole list of sites here that will get you dumped, thread 1.

Its just a wasted thread, based on a known hoax-record inaccurate or completely false-made up information.

You can find out which are considered as such at ATS here by searching. It'll save you time next time...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There are certain sites that you can pretty much write off, Superstation, Beforeitsnews among the top offenders. Anyone can submit stories and they'll put them up with no verification. It's all about the clicks

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join