It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin warns "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yep, fake news is alive and well.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Dammit, that would be awesome!!!

We're all going to die!!!!!

Woooooooooooo

Giant ice pyramid swallows the west!

An obvious hoax but I will be holding on hope of the end the world as I wait for my train in this cold crowded subway. Wish a vortex would suck up these people...... coughing and sputtering everywhere. Gross.

Vortex pyramid good

Sick disgusting train riders bad

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yeah, always has, but it's been given a new name that is trending.

Either way, the only positive thing about "fake news" is that one would hopefully be more cautious and inquisitive in discerning the validity of claims that are made. This thread can be added to the pile with the rest of the rubbish. The unwillingness to do a few seconds of fact checking and looking up on alternative sources are astonishing. And frankly disheartening.
edit on 9/12/16 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ok cool. You got my interest. Why does Kerry & Royals go to Antartica? Kerry was wiki leaked to be a member of deep government. Got my tin foil hat buzzing.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Because of sources the entire story must be taken with a huge grain of salt, however, both Aldrin and Kerry there recently is very curious.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Is there anyway to verify that the tweet is real? Also, are those pictures in your source real? The pyramid photo looks realistic, but it seems like almost anything can be faked with todays tech.

No, because it's not a real Tweet, never was posted. SuperStation95 is clickbait fake news being it's not a real station as it is. Or rather would call it dis info to credit CTs.

The above has pretty much been covered already, posting to say looking at Buzz's Twitter
he is doing better.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Are the pictures of this alleged pyramid fake too?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That tweet wasn't from buzz's official twitter. It was from a bogus one.

Link to real twitter account : Check out Buzz Aldrin (@TheRealBuzz): twitter.com...
edit on 9-12-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A few countries in Europe spell pyramid that way. This looks like bs though. I'm not great with Twitter but wouldn't that screenshot be date/time stamped? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Ok cool. You got my interest. Why does Kerry & Royals go to Antartica? Kerry was wiki leaked to be a member of deep government. Got my tin foil hat buzzing.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm with You.. I wonder if this is the same hospital chain that 'they' took Kanye KonASSian...uh...er.... Kanye West.

www.nbcnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

Bad seal?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I'm calling fake on this one.

Read the comments below your source. It tears the post apart.

THAT MEANS NOTHING! Nice to banter around, but how easy is it to discredit something with posts by agents of whoever want to discredit?

He was airlifted out.

Kerry visited. Kerry is in deep government.

One of the royals visited, (I think Charles) very recently.

They're not there for holiday.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Great thread and discussion, OP.
Yes, a lot of it seems like smoke, and though folks around here are fond of trite euphemisms like: " if there's smoke there's fire," dry ice creates smoke without any fire at all, and supposed "logic" tests like Occam's Razor where the simplest explanation is the most likely, even though circumstances are anything but simple, these days....

On the other hand, I found this years ago, and wondered about its implications vis a vis "magnetic pole shift," or a certain work of fiction called "The Mountains of Madness," or even the Piri Ris map.....LINK The Cassini Effect

Just some more information to consider.
tetra50
edit on 9-12-2016 by tetra50 because: more

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The first image on the site looks like a photo-shopped image. The rest of the images are of the Utsteinen Nunatak of the Sør Rondane mountains.

A nunatak (from Inuit nunataq) is an exposed, often rocky element of a ridge, mountain, or peak ...

Wiki
Utsteinen Nunatak

Belgian Research Station with images

Images of Princess Elizabeth

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

LOL. My fave fake trolling site. It told me the city I live in was about to be destroyed by a 'water seitch'. I was the FIRST one to note this site is a hoax site.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Has anyone considered the possibility that his Twitter may have been hacked?

It seems to be the most likely scenario IMO.

Or old Buzz is a Twitter Troll.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

A friend of mine has just come back from Antarctica (repairing generators and switchgear) and had a hard time with altitude induced breathing problems and the extreme dryness of the air. He said that most first timers to Antarctica stay in bed for 24 to 48 hours after arriving because they are so wrecked by the conditions.

Buzz Aldrin was airlifted out due to breathing and lung problems (fluid in the lungs) and has now recovered and left the Christchurch hospital.

With all the other innaccuracies on this one, mentioned in the comments and the fact that it looks like a fake news site, I'd call fake on this whole story.

Aldrin was also airlifted from McMurdo and had visited the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station (an over land trek through the White Desert), which my friend also did. No mention of Princess Elizabeth station which is on the opposite side of the Antarctic continent, 3,200 km away.

edit on 9/12/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

A friend of mine has just come back from Antarctica (repairing generators and switchgear) and had a hard time with altitude induced breathing problems and the extreme dryness of the air. He said that most first timers to Antarctica stay in bed for 24 to 48 hours after arriving because they are so wrecked by the conditions.

Buzz Aldrin was airlifted out due to breathing and lung problems and has now recovered and left the Christchurch hospital.

With all the other innaccuracies on this one, mentioned in the comments and the fact that it looks like a fake news site, I'd call fake on this whole story.

All of that and it IS a fake news site.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: chr0naut

Buzz Aldrin was airlifted out due to breathing and lung problems and has now recovered and left the Christchurch hospital.

All of that and it IS a fake news site.

I only checked with fakenewswatch.com and it didn't come up in the lists. Should have researched further.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
fake news will always exist as long as there are the 'gullibles' whom believe in it.

there are as many societies are there are people to populate them.

somewhere right now, there are people who believe this OP. thus 'fake news' will never end.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So is this the fake news that targets the left that the right has been carrying on about so much?

Or is it the fake news that targets the right that the left has been carrying on about?

Oh it's so confusing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join