It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin warns "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just saw this come through, very troubling indeed.

United States Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Tweeted an ominous message to the world using his official, verified Twitter Account, then strangely deleted the tweet later. His words: "We are all in danger. It is evil itself." and showed a photograph of a pyramid located at the South Pole as show here.

Link to original article

This is interesting considering Mr. Aldrin's airlift out of Antarctica and John Kerry's recent visit. The article linked above has a picture of the tweet prior to its deletion, something I haven't seen on other sites reporting this story.

I know they get a lot of flack here, but David Wilcock and Corey Goode are mentioning a possible "limited disclosure" of evidence of ancient ruins from Antarctica as a distraction from the ongoing scandals rocking the political establishment.

Imagine if you woke up one day to see hyper-futuristic ruins being revealed in Antarctica. You’re not seeing this on Ancient Aliens or on alternative news sites, but everywhere… on every major media platform there is. Imagine journalists and military officials revealing these incredible findings—in videos shot on location. An event of this magnitude could be far more distracting than any 9/11-style catastrophe. The power elite may well be hoping that such a civilization-defining “game changer” could make any and all preceding news stories irrelevant and forgotten.

Link to David Wilcock article

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm calling fake on this one.

Read the comments below your source. It tears the post apart.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Easily could be, I would be interested to know if any ATS'ers follow Buzz and might have seen the tweet in question.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Superstation is a hoax site. Completely fake.
edit on 12/9/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I'm calling fake on this one.

Read the comments below your source. It tears the post apart.

You beat me to it.

Who exactly verified this was from his official Twitter account.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
NVM, already posted before i posted
edit on 9-12-2016 by Redback because: reason

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Is there anyway to verify that the tweet is real? Also, are those pictures in your source real? The pyramid photo looks realistic, but it seems like almost anything can be faked with todays tech.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No such tweet on Buzz Aldrin's twitter account plus bogus article given that the Elisabeth station is Belgian, not British.
Nice hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

United States Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Tweeted an ominous message to the world using his official, verified Twitter Account, then strangely deleted the tweet later. His words: "We are all in danger. It is evil itself." and showed a photograph of a pyramid located at the South Pole as show here.

Could be interesting,
but I think we need verification from at least three other independent sources
about this alleged Buzz Aldrin's tweet,
before going on in the discussion.

Otherwise, we discuss on Nothing.

HF

edit on 9-12-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Something is trying to emerge from the Antarctica that is for sure , but it doesnt have much chance without any proper comms .
The paragraph you quote sounds like sales patter , and no one is going to beleive something they see with their own eyes .
Just the same as with the moon , Antarctica , Buzz Aldrin and some big billy bullshiz .
Credit for brigining it up

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I saw this one. AVP right? Good flick.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility that his Twitter may have been hacked?

It seems to be the most likely scenario IMO.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Has anyone considered the possibility that his Twitter may have been hacked?

It seems to be the most likely scenario IMO.

Or that it was never actually posted to his twitter....

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Superstation is a hoax site. Completely fake.

Yep, Superstation95 actually is FAKE news.

I still don't think it should be banned, people should just be smarter.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Smells like horse pucky to me. It's easy to fake an image of a tweet. Just screenshot a post poor Buzz made on twitter, white out what ever the words that were there, then superimpose the text of the tweet you want to put there, and as they did in this example, add a pic. Super easy, takes less than 5 minutes.

Interesting concept though. Something odd is going on in Antarctica. An ex NASA engineer I used to have lunch with weekly told me all kinds of stories about the place... and something about when they were altering the satellite images down there so people wouldn't see the... whatever it was. Might be true, might be not, but it's food for thought.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From another thread it could be 2400 squaremile 300-ft high piece of pure iceshelf that is gradually splitting off and is about vertically descend to a floating position thus causing a megatsunami which will spread globally .
From earlier research then unsupported 'tsunamitheory explains a whole lot more than the presupposed 'iceage theory when it comes to the geographical , topographical history of the earth .
'In danger' carries weight with the perpective of 'evil pyramids' at the south pole . A problem , potentially massive and immediately imminent , which 'they' atop the all seeing eye don't want or wouldnt' want to tell you of .
In fact this story has been out before , its the western ice shelf idk

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

What does Google Earth show?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
He knows.

edit on 9-12-2016 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

wouldnt see the ... what ? Wilkesland ? Aka giant mapping 'mistake' ?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What a bogus article, Source aside, they can 't even spell pyramid. "Piramide"

edit on 12/9/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join