It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Most Racist In USA California-Professor’s Anti-Trump Rant-called/Please Watch Video-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
2. The teacher is entitled to free speech too.

Had she indulged in a bit of Christian indoctrination or right wing politics, I've no doubt your opinion would be quite different.

This is unacceptably out of her mandate. Stick to the topic you're paid to teach.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm guessing that ugly beast hasn't had sex in a long time. Why is someone that ugly teaching about sex

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: gortex

I'm guessing that ugly beast hasn't had sex in a long time. Why is someone that ugly teaching about sex

Those who cant do - teach.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Her name is super duper hyphenated. I would imagine she is a peach to be around.

Olga Perez Stable Cox

Originally posted by: spirithorse
Wow. Sounds like she just kept adding last names. Probably uses a maiden name and then her married name(s). Poor fella. I wonder what her husband goes through.
And what is with 'Stable' ? This woman sound anything but stable!

It's her hitlist of men she's mentally, emotionally and spiritually castrated along the way. Using them up and leaving them behind as dried up, barely living husks, an empty shell of the men they once were... It's a natural result when you stick a vibrant, healthy being into a close relationship with someone so vehemently attached to this ideology. They come out withered and drained, from years of trying to talk sense into a person like this...finally they just snap, and give up, on their marriage, on life itself... Not everyone can handle the realization that us humans share the planet with their kind such as she.

I wonder how many more tombstones she will have added to her name before the toxic rot finally consumes her to her core and she ceases to live? Even now, can she be considered a "living being", or is it just the ideology, using her long dead zombified corpse to continue it's assault against humanity...?

This post was meant as humor so chill out. Logical discussion doesn't seem to be getting anywhere, at least on Page 1 so, I figured, why not try a change in pace? It's just silly humor, it doesnt have to make sense, doesnt have to be wrong or right, doesnt have to have a message, it just is. doesnt even have to be funny. Btw I chose the least offensive color I could think of, it's called "teal". It's supposed to help everyone get along :¬)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: spirit_horse

Her name is super duper hyphenated. I would imagine she is a peach to be around.

Olga Perez Stable Cox

Hope this works...if not...nevermind

Olga Perez     Stable Cox
                ^

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join