It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Most Racist In USA California-Professor’s Anti-Trump Rant-called/Please Watch Video-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: imjack

with your logic, you would be happy if you sent your child to me learn math and instead I let the kid watch SpongeBob squarepants

with your logic, if they utter who they voted for, they should be fired despite qualification! Good like finding millions of bi-partisan teachers.

My World History II teacher basically owned guns and lived in a cabin in the woods. He also was really good at telling stories. He spoke against bush being compared to Hitler. A lot. We should have dunked him!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This professor is the Liberty-hating terrorist and the brave student whistle-blower is a hero.

Time for a revolution at our universities to get rid of these authoritarian fascists.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Rather than record then upload it, he should have, perhaps, taken it to the board of trustees, the school President, the alumni associations...you know, people who might actually do something.

All that tuition isn't being paid so the students can sit there and be subjected to that next level BS.

Whether left, or right, conservative or liberal, that prof was way the hell and gone outta line.
edit on 12/9/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
This professor is the Liberty-hating terrorist and the brave student whistle-blower is a hero.

Time for a revolution at our universities to get rid of these authoritarian fascists.

More like time to record people 'that have opinions' and fascistly censor them! No one shall be allowed to express opinions publicly without recording public scrutiny devoid of context! We should also continue to treat college students as 4 year olds who cannot hear curse words and extreme opinions without literal copy-cat programming occurring!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I don't know if I would go so far as to call her a terrorist.

I have often thought that when a non violent racial crime happens, have the "racist" work in very close quarters to that which they hate. I would hope this would humble them a bit.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What is your point?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What is your point?

"Off the record" exists in schools often, and is no where near the nazi level work environment the angry parents demand from the teachers.

You know casual Friday is a thing? The contextual conversations that came about from wearing down clothing alone devoids the 'record'.

Demanding your children only learn a single thing from a class sounds more like the brainwashing to me. I learn lots of life lessons from my Geometry teacher. Including how to save, and not to steal, even though I didn't want to.

(He would purposefully leave large money clips on his desk, and even put them on students desks -_- to mess with them.)
edit on 9-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If she can't say this to the general public, and she wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to do, she should not run her yapper in class. It seems pretty simple.
edit on 9-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Rather than record than upload it, he should have, perhaps, taken it to the board of trustees, the school President, the alumni associations...you know, people who might actually do something.

It was.

From the op:

The group filed a formal complaint about the professor’s rant. Another student complained about the teacher on RateMyTeacher.com.

Also, from what I have read, the student that recorded the video isn't the one that uploaded it.

The only actual question is whether or not Orange Coast College has ever declared this particular classroom a public forum. If it has been, or if the professor in question ever has, than the teachers union won't have much of a legal leg to stand on. If it has never been declared a public forum, than the student is hooped.

All covered in the Orange Coast College Student Code of Conduct:

43.Unauthorized Tape Recording. Tape recording any person on District Property or at any District function without that person's knowledge or consent. This definition shall not apply to recordings conducted in public, in a commonly recognized public forum.

I have yet to find any record of OCC declaring any of their interior spaces public, so, the student is most likely screwed for breach of the SCC.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If she can't say this to the general public, and she wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to do, she should run her yapper in class. It seems pretty simple.

It reminds me most, how I was talking about my womens studies teacher talking about gay politics, and that was for an entire day, this video could be of a short part of it, was it the whole lecture?

She somehow use gay politics as a bridge to the political arena in terms of 'sexual education'. She didn't just blatantly propagate, but the reach is jaw dropping and extremely presumptuous.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You really are missing the point, im not sure you will ever get it maybe that has something to do with learning about family guy in English class ....

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a reply to: spirit_horse

Her name is super duper hyphenated. I would imagine she is a peach to be around.

Olga Perez Stable Cox

Just my opinion but people with that many names are really classie

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: verschickter
My paragraphs will relate directly to yours, so we don´t have to endure a "quote war".

Because political education is not dragging down one side into the dirt and call them terrorists, it´s unbiased education on political systems, maybe some politcal history and for your case, how the two party system works. It´s not intended to push preshaped opinions but to give you motivation to build your own.

Then all your teachers were not doing there job the right way. Private political opinions have zero justification being voiced by a authority figure (your teachers) in a classroom environment. They can do that in between the classes. This way you can walk away, the other way, you are forced to hear it and miss on the true idea of the class (math, physics etc).

Where did I act or announced that I want to prevent such behavior? It´s not my job to police teachers, it´s the school boards job.

She was not speaking as a citizen, she would have, if this was not a closed classroom setting. What nonsense she spouts in between her classes, in the breaks, is her thing.

My English teacher also talked about Family Guy. My Womens Studies teacher talked about Gay politics for a day, and while that felt off topic, I still endured it without recording her to tarnish her record on Facebook or some such trash.

And, how much $$ came directly out of your pocket for that level of "education"? Who paid for that? Because, it sounds to me like you got a really shoddy education and whomever paid for it got ripped off. How much of the class time was wasted talking irrelevant crap? Did the teacher still get paid to talk about completely unrelated subjects on someone else's dime?

SMH... and I weep for those like you that simply do not have a clue what real education actually is like.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

So it was. I missed that somehow. Thank you. The curses of speed reading.

As for the recording? Unless things have changed drastically since I went to college, you are allowed to record in class. If they're not, there's something not quite right about that, as well. MHO, of course...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
As for the recording? Unless things have changed drastically since I went to college, you are allowed to record in class. If they're not, there's something not quite right about that, as well. MHO, of course...

No kidding. Heck, it wasn't just allowed, when I went, it was encouraged!

I still remember one prof telling us to buy a tape recorder so that we always had easy access to all of his lectures, for study and for reference.

Times certainly have changed.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: spirit_horse

Her name is super duper hyphenated. I would imagine she is a peach to be around.

Olga Perez Stable Cox

A human sexuality professor with the name Stable Cox makes me wonder if i should be offended by this whole thing. Terrible, just terrible.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And where do I endorse the behavior of the one that filmed it? Nowhere. If that´s your solely response to my post, I feel like I wasted time.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Would someone care to explain to me how an administration that hasn't even begun can be the "most racist"?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Maybe this Professor should Move to Mexico if She cannot Live in a Country that Finally has a President who Believes in Law and Order . Most Americans are Getting Really Tired of Hearing this Dementia among the Liberal Establishment .

America , Love It , Or Leave It .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That is a very good question, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join