It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Orders Full Review of Election Hacking Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur
a reply to: olaru12

I find it funny that Trump said the election was rigged and his followers were ready to go to war over it.

But now that he won, everything is just the libtards making it up or crying about it.

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy that this election has brought out in people.

I still believe it's rigged... It just couldn't be rigged enough to stop Trump.

I don't believe Russia had anything to do with any of this. I think that's just the current admin's way of saber rattling or to give us an excuse to mess up everything that Trump is working for or some idiot holding some kind of authority right now is begging for a war for some nefarious reason or another.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: eisegesis

This might help you understand what's going on a bit.

Tucker Carlson nail Schiff pretty good.

The word is nailed, absolutely nailed.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
We all know it's rigged. Very, very, very rigged, believe me. That's what people tell me, rigged really and when we find out who the riggers are, it will be amazing, believe me.

"I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go make his case to get votes,"

"When it’s done, historically, regardless of party, the person who loses the election congratulates the winner, reaffirms our democracy and we move forward,"

"I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place," Obama said. "It's unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts."

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

All of those stories except one make it seem like the voting machines themselves were hacked.

Only one story talks about hacked emails.

Obvious straw man is obvious.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

double post

edit on 12/9/16 by BlueAjah because: dbl

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Thanks!
That was hilarious.

The best part was when the Congressman accused Tucker of carrying water for Putin, just for not agreeing with the allegations.
That has become the new left way of putting down the opposition.
It used be accusations of racism, now it has become accusations of supporting Russians.

edit on 12/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As much as the US interferes in other countries elections, I find it highly hypocritical that so much butthurt is being expended towards a nation that may have interfered with ours.

though i agree, but what is worrying is the thought of an outside nation [allegedly] capable of turning the world's greatest power election tits up, one begs to ask what else will they influence in the years to come...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
The paradigm of "Sore Looser" is redefined daily .

Hey Obama, Stop Whining

What a hypocrite!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

As much as the US interferes in other countries elections, I find it highly hypocritical that so much butthurt is being expended towards a nation that may have interfered with ours.

though i agree, but what is worrying is the thought of an outside nation [allegedly] capable of turning the world's greatest power election tits up, one begs to ask what else will they influence in the years to come...

If we're that fragile, do we deserve to be a country?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Obama is just upset he he will probably be leaving the office of the Presidency trailing Trump's approval rating
Obama -52
Trump - 50
Sad sack of a human being is Obama , cannot even realize he just keeps pushing himself down the craphole . Time will not be kind to this President

edit on 12/9/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Even MSNBC is starting to 'get' it.
"Democrats Lost Because of Democrats"

Look Obama, Hillary didn't lose because of Russia, or because of 'fake' news, or Red Necks or the KKK.

Dems are down to 11 Governers, lost the House AND Senate and lost 900 State legislative seats in the past 6 years.

The culprit is not RUSSIA or FAKE NEWS.

The problem is Democrat POLICY.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm sure he is also looking into the precincts that counted Hillary's votes 6 times...right?

He's not? I'm so surprised....

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur
a reply to: olaru12

I find it funny that Trump said the election was rigged and his followers were ready to go to war over it.

But now that he won, everything is just the libtards making it up or crying about it.

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy that this election has brought out in people.

Equally funny that the same side that maintained there was no evidence of any fraud, prized our system of peaceful power transition and were so aghast that Trump said he would wait and see to decide how he reacted to the results now thinks the system is completely hacked, are doing everything they can to spoil a peaceful transition of power and cannot accept the election outcome.

If you want to level accusations of hypocrisy, you might not want to be the pot.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Actually Obama might want to look in a mirror and at his own style of heavy handed governance to see why the party itself is in such dire straights. He might have made a good third world strongman, but it didn't play well down ticket and the chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
"General Obama" now has to step in and put his stink on it. Look out!

Followed up by Trump-De-Dump ... 0bozo has managed to supplant Jimbo "55" Carter as Crappiest President in the History of the United States.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"" Obama Orders Full Review of Election Hacking Claims ""

not just a review, a FULL review

crazy nut

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I recall hearing that it was the U.S. Government's Own Alphabet Agencies that were behind the Hacking , and Not the Russians . Rumor has it that Obama is Despised by Most Heads of these Agencies , and the Purpose behind their Hacking was to Expose the Corruption in the DNC , and Expose Hillary Clinton's ties to Foreign Donors to her Foundation that were expected Favors in return for them .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, I for one think this is a good thing.

FACT: The DNC was hacked and private/personal emails were leaked to the public.

This is a Watergate moment! It's a big ##cking deal!

It doesn't matter whether it was the DNC, the RNC or the Pentagon that was hacked, this needs an investigation! And, that investigation needs to NOT be hindered by Republicans, Democrats or any government agency, but it NEEDS to be a bipartisan effort. We the people, "Joe the Plumber" et al, may never know what really happened, but I'd like to know that SOMEONE does, cares and that its been taken care of!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

This is a Watergate moment! It's a big ##cking deal!

The 'Watergate Moment' was when the DNC and Podesta emails showed that the MSM were Hillary's 'paid media'.
The Democrats and their media whores want to proclaim that the Russians were the hackers..... let's see the proof. Otherwise, this is just misdirection by the wrongdoers.... the DNC and the media whores.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The 'Watergate Moment' was when the DNC and Podesta emails showed that the MSM were Hillary's 'paid media'.

No. Do you even know what "Watergate" was all about? It was about Pres. Nixon ordering the theft of DNC correspondence and phone tapping, to find out their plans and election strategies.

Now, "We the People" don't know who hacked the DNC, but we do know that it was hacked. Unlike "Watergate", this time the information was publicly disseminated. The US intelligence community is telling who they think is responsible. The Democrats and SCOTUS are demanding a full and open investigation, as it should be.

In the Trumpsters' minds, the ends may justify the means. But the DNC hacking was illegal and the dissemination of those private emails and party strategies and plans DID interfere with the US Election and its outcome. Of course it needs to be investigated!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join