It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy being threatened by the global financial mafia one more time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Italian PM, Matteo Renzi, finally forced to resign after the devastating defeat in the recent referendum. As mentioned, the Italian people rejected the non-elected PM, as he was seeking more concentrated powers through the constitutional reform. Most importantly, it was a clear rejection against the political class of the elites and the accompanied neoliberal policies of destruction.

The 'automated' response of the markets to political processes, has become a routine. The Western neoliberal establishment is using every weapon available to impose its cruel agenda. There no time for pretexts. The Greek experiment must end by all means and the others must obey and follow this path.

In the shock of the result of the Italian referendum, the supposedly 'independent' markets sent immediately the first signals of another threat against Italy, as a warning message that they will not tolerate any diversion of the neoliebral status quo.

This is the start of a new round of warnings for Italy. The European Financial Dictatorship actually demands from the Italian people to forget Democracy, accept another puppet to finish the job, or else, the spreads will rise again, the country will be excluded from the money markets and the ECB will come to take full control to make sure that Italy will take the same hellish path like Greece.

:MOD EDIT: Do not Spam your personal blog until approved by Admin
edit on 12/23/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Britain, Italy, probably France next... At this point, the EU must be really desperate to hang on to power. They know that the floor beneath them is crumbling.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoba

I followed your link and read the article.

Interesting stuff that. From my perspective, and I used to live in Italy, modern day Italy is pretty much a failed state and has been since the fall of Mussolini. Its a sad state of affairs. The country bungles on despite having anything resembling a working government but the prospects for the future are rather bleak; the birth rate is below replacement which is a disaster for humanity as a whole.

I'm not really sure what's meant by neoliberal. Globalist? Corporatist? Don't get it.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The E.U set a precedent with the way Greece has been treated. To force the selling of its heritage is shameful and they won't think twice about doing a similar thing to any of the E.U member countries.

Germany has done well out of it though, as their loans are Guaranteed even if Greece de-fault on payments.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Neoliberalism is currently the dominant ideology. It has actually started with a brutal dictatorship in Chile and the first brutal experiment there. I suggest the following documentary for further details:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-12-2016 by nomoba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Neoliberalism is currently the dominant ideology. It has actually started with a brutal dictatorship in Chile and the first brutal experiment there. I suggest the following documentary for further details:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well I just got home from work, Outdoors all day in the cold so just having a beer and warming up....But the headline made me chuckle...

Italy being threatened by mafia.... Kinda serves them right doesn't it? Aren't most Mafiosa connected to Italy? now I think Sicily but hey its right there

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

We are not talking about the traditional mafia. We are talking about the global financial mafia that has taken over entire countries and institutions.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Interesting. Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Guess that demonstrates how difficult it is to root out Marxism once it takes hold.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow from the Flavian dynasty to this, what a degression. Rome is a perfect example of how the world will always be changing.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Italy is more likely threatened by some weird arrests of 2 people in Rome allegedly responsible of hacking stuff related to Draghi, Monti and Renzi. This looks like a poor imitation of the recent baseless hacking scandals in the US, more in a Dolce Vita style in an attempt to make Monti and Renzi look good before possible elections ...

top topics

join