It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press finally admits Clinton campaign attempted to directly influence the media!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

During Friday’s episode of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Mika Brzezinski claimed that while Clinton and Donald Trump were battling for the White House, the Clinton campaign attempted to get her “pulled off the air.”

Foxnews

Straight from MSNBC reporters mouth to your ears....Does it get any more disgusting than Hillary Clinton...
After all the voter fraud, ear and control of most major media and she still loses...

WHAT A LOSER!!! LITERALLY!!

Discuss.
edit on 9-12-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well that garners a little bit of respect back, but still far off the mark for being considered a news source with any type of integrity. The more important part of this video is the fact that she directly calls out the HRC for trying to control the narrative. I mean can we blame HRC though is the question. We seen many emails showing her campaign directly working with multiple media outlets to push fake news or directly attack their opponents with false allegations.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't understand why people continually use mainstream media outlets as citations/sources. Especially in light of all of the "fake news," BS being propagated.

People that watch this crap to be "informed," make me laugh. It's about the equivalent of watching the NBA to become a better basketball player.

Attempting to find any sort of logical consistency or objectivism is impossible with TV news because it doesn't exist.

Yet people still watch it, and still complain about the same old BS and lies... yet the continue to view it.

These people are paid actors not "reporters." Every one of their words is carefully scripted and they're sure to use the body language to match.

Stop watching BS like this. This is why America has become the way it is - people can't turn the #ing TV off.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ban 'fake' news, and strongarm 'real' news if you don't like what it has to say.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I've grown to expect from that camp.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This apparent Mea Culpa if genuine is nothing more than a cynical attempt by discredited organ of the establishment to try and win back some trust of a population that it completely and spectacularly underestimated. They made their contempt and disdain for the intelligence of the US population abundantly clear and now they are trying to win back all those they alienated with this false humility and contrition. Well I've got some news for you cynical bunch of arrogant bastards, This will not wash.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
For all you call CNN biased towards the DNC, isn't Fox as biased towards the GOP? Are you really surprised that all parties in an election campaign would look to get the advantage from the media? If you are surprised, that's a little naive.

BUT........... that isn't fake news, every media outlet carries an element of bias and editorial, every one of them. Fake news is reporting something that there is no evidence actually happened (like the pope endorsing Trump as one example of GOP BS).

Everyone has bias, you do, I do, everyone on ATS or any where else does. On some topics our bias may match, on others it won't - it's life.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm sure most of us here like you and me don't put a whole lot of stock into any mainstream media however I was kind of shocked that Mika made this statement at all. They have been carrying the water so long for the Dems it's some what shocking when they admit they are and have been nothing but puppets....Showing the strings if even for a second.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
For all you call CNN biased towards the DNC, isn't Fox as biased towards the GOP? Are you really surprised that all parties in an election campaign would look to get the advantage from the media? If you are surprised, that's a little naive.

BUT........... that isn't fake news, every media outlet carries an element of bias and editorial, every one of them. Fake news is reporting something that there is no evidence actually happened (like the pope endorsing Trump as one example of GOP BS).

Everyone has bias, you do, I do, everyone on ATS or any where else does. On some topics our bias may match, on others it won't - it's life.

I think they are both equally full of the proverbial bull***t however Fox was the source reporting it and it came directly from MIKA's mouth at MSNBC so I had to source them both...The OP was more about them actually admitting it more than saying one is more creditable than the other.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Isn't it a political party's purpose to try and be influence any election? The only thing is most of the mainstream media outlets spun it in favour of Hillary.

Fox, which historically favours the GOP, wasn't so bias towards Trump as they probably would have been if the GOP nomination had been any other candidate, but there were certain presenters who were.

What we have to remember though is that Hillary was being backed by the Bilderberg agenda and there are many media outlets who have staff attending their meetings on an annual basis. In the U.K it seems that the Economist is knee deep in the Bilderberg agenda, as they always seem to have one or two senior staff attend annually.
edit on 9/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I saw some truth in MSM this election. They were saying the majority of people did not trust either of the two candidates, Trump or Clinton. That is much better than in the past. Evidently people considered Trump the lesser of two evils because he won the election.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
They don't need to admit anything. We've all seen the blatant bias in their coverage and then to top it off we got all the hacked E-mails that cemented it as fact.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This wasn't proof months ago???

EVENT MEMO
FR: Jesse Ferguson
RE: Benenson’s Cocktails on 4.10.15

This is an off-the-record cocktails with the key national reporters, especially (though not exclusively) those that are based in New York. Much of the group includes influential reporters, anchors and editors.

The goals of the dinner include:
(1) Give reporters their first thoughts from team HRC in advance of the announcement
(2) Setting expectations for the announcement and launch period
(3) Framing the HRC message and framing the race
(4) Enjoy a Frida night drink before working more

TIME/DATE: As a reminder, this is called for 6:30 p.m. on Friday, April 10th. There are several attendees – including Diane Sawyer – who will be there promptly at 6:30 p.m. but have to leave by 7 p.m

REPORTER RSVPs
YES
1. ABC - Cecilia Vega
2. ABC - David Muir
3. ABC – Diane Sawyer
4. ABC – George Stephanoplous
5. ABC - Jon Karl
6. Bloomberg – John Heillman
7. Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
8. CBS - Norah O'Donnell
9. CBS - Vicki Gordon
10. CNN - Brianna Keilar
11. CNN - David Chalian
12. CNN – Gloria Borger
13. CNN - Jeff Zeleny
14. CNN – John Berman
15. CNN – Kate Bouldan
16. CNN - Mark Preston
17. CNN - Sam Feist
18. Daily Beast - Jackie Kucinich
19. GPG - Mike Feldman
20. Huffington Post - Whitney Snyder
21. MORE - Betsy Fisher Martin
22. MSNBC – Alex Wagner
23. MSNBC - Beth Fouhy
24. MSNBC - Phil Griffin
25. MSNBC – Rachel Maddow (TBD)
26. MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
27. NBC – Savannah Gutherie
28. New Yorker - Ryan Liza
29. NYT – Amy Chozik
30. NYT - Gail Collins
31. NYT - Jonathan Martin
32. NYT – Maggie Haberman
33. NYT – Pat Healey
34. PEOPLE - Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
35. POLITICO – Glenn Thrush
36. POLITICO - Mike Allen
37. VICE - Alyssa Mastramonoco
38. VOX - Jon Allen

UNKNOWN
1. Bloomberg/MSNBC – Jonathan Alter
2. Buzzfeed – Ben Smith
3. CBS - Gayle King
4. CBS - John Dickerson
5. MSNBC – Ed Schultz
6. MSNBC - Joe Scarborough
7. New Yorker - David Remnick
8. Tina Brown
9. UNIVISION - Maria-Elena Salinas
10. YAHOO - Matt Bai

DECLINED
1. CNN - Jake Taper
2. CNN - Jeff Zucker
3. Huffington Post – Arianna Huffington
4. Huffington Post - Sam Stein
5. NBC - Chuck Todd
6. NYT - Carolyn Ryan
7. CNN – Erin Burnett
8. NPR - Mike Oreskes
9. MSNBC - Mika Brzezinski
10. MSNBC – Thomas Roberts
11. MSNBC - Andrea Mitchell
12. NY Post – Geofe Earl

HRC TEAM RSVP (14)
1. John Podesta
2. Robby Mook
3. Huma Abedin
4. Marlon Marshall
5. Amanda Renteria
6. Jennifer Palmieri
7. Kristina Schake
8. Jesse Ferguson
9. Nick Merrill
10. Karen Finney
11. Jim Margolis
12. Joel Benenson
13. John Anzalone
14. Mandy Grunwald

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Isn't it a political party's purpose to try and be influence any election? The only thing is most of the mainstream media outlets spun it in favour of Hillary.

Ever hear of Freedom of Press??

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

these idiots will continue to bash president Trump for the next 8 years. no apologies will work, because they've proven themselves to be untrustworthy to the highest order.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
MSNBC scrambling to get their ratings back.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My thoughts exactly. This election cycle has screwed them.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Ever hear of Freedom of Press??

Yes, do you believe it exists?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In an era where we all go to college and are taught that there are no objective truths, that everything is relative and subjective doesn't it suddenly seem a tad hypocrtiical of the news media to suddenly begin wailing that their own truths are beong rejected in favor of everyone's personal subjective and relative truths?

Or are they just bothered when people do it and then exclude their version of the truth from reality?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

we know quite well that MSNBC, CNN, ABC et al. are just Hillary Clinton's lapdogs.

and we know quite well about crooked and corrupt Hillary Clinton.

however...Mika Brzezinski ???
REALLY?

as soon as I read that surname an alarm bell ringed in my head.
and infact...

Mika Brzezinski is the daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski.
you know who Zbigniew Brzezinski is, right ?

like saying the daughter of Henry Kissinger.
like saying the daughter of George Soros, or the daughter of David Rockefeller.

for me they can pull her off the air,
and also pull her off the planet.
I couldn't care less.

------------------------------------------------

*for those who don't know:

Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor of Jimmy Carter
and advisor of Lyndon Johnson.
Zbigniew Brzezinski is a longtime member of the Council on Foreign Relations
and of the Bilderberg Group ...

edit on 9-12-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: add info

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why is this surprising every politician does the same. Trump did also try.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join