It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone Magazine: Trump is 'an unqualified man-boy'...'impending American fascism'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
tweet to him, making fun of him for working for the elitists. he lives in his glass house, so if people call him out on his bullsht, at least he will read it and it will annoy him.

i tweet to people with millions of followers, and they have liked my tweets. i have no followers lol. but that means they actually read tweets to them sometimes.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: introvert

Any bets he does something that's totally illegal or causes a major problem for the U.S. in which congress will have no other choice but to impeach him?

I think there's a very good chance that could happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Rolling stone is so yesterday, like Hillary, Madonna, pet rocks, Al Gore, Lena Dunham, Streisand, & mass produced beer.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Profusion

This IS the sme magazine that published a completely fake story about sytemic gang rapes on the campus of the University of Virginia but stuck by it because they knew it was happening even if they madde up their story.

I think we all know what to do with this story.

What part of "this was an opinion piece" do you and yours not understand?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Rolling stone is so yesterday, like Hillary, Madonna, pet rocks, Al Gore, Lena Dunham, Streisand, & mass produced beer.

It was an opinion piece, not real news in any way, the opinion of one man. If you can point out things in the article that are not true, do so, if not, accept it as one mans opinion. 52% of the people in this country do not like Trump, get used to it, it is going to get ugly.
edit on 12/9/2016 by BubbaJoe because: brain faster than fingers

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
DeVos is scum, she and her husband and his family have screwed millions of Americans over the years with Amway, hmmm much like Trump U, her brother founded black water, she has worked for years to take apart public education in MI for years. Senate confirmation hearings ought to be interesting with Trump's picks.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: intrptr

They snubbed KISS F##k 'em.
Melodic metal in general.

Fick KISS, personally. Did they make the cover? Well, there you go...

Musta-be-aware, lots of bands were 'snubbed' back then when they first came out. Ostracized for their 'bastardization' of rock and roll even though we liked them, society shunned them at large.

Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, but two examples. I won't go as far back as the poor reception Elvis and the Beatles early on.

I also agree with others, all mainstream media outlets are controlled now and they all suck.

KISS had one hit, face paint and platforms, big damn deal. And that tongue, yuck.

edit on 10-12-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

It was an opinion piece, not real news in any way, the opinion of one man. If you can point out things in the article that are not true, do so, if not, accept it as one mans opinion. 52% of the people in this country do not like Trump, get used to it, it is going to get ugly.

My comment was about Rolling Stone Magazine, not Trump. Get Ugly? Hardly. Do you think people actually GET that they are allowing totally sociopathic douchebags to rule over them. Its like "the Most Dangerous Superstition" ( which is a book by the way), but I think that is the best way to describe it. We do not need rulers, we need someone in charge to run the show, taken from the collective of Sovereign beings temporarily. No one really wants to do it, but everyone can get a shot at it and do so out of a sense of duty. I think most people are cluelessly still caught in the Democrat, Republican dog and pony show. They can't see beyond the smoke and mirrors.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: introvert
I'd say Rolling Stone has it right.

Trump is a disaster waiting to happen.

Clinton was a disaster past, present and in progress.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but mine is...let's see how he does. Obama's brand of hope and change led nowhere but down for America (and wide swaths of the Middle East, Africa and Europe). Trump's message of hope and change is more commercially and security based, for America - time will tell.

Uh. George W took a massive dump on this country and we were in a huge economic catastrophe when Obama took office. Not a job that anybody wanted, but he cleaned it up and left Trump something to move forward. Nobody seems to remember that but that's choose your own memory politics.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Incidentally, Islam is a political ideology. Its goal is world domination. That is inherently political.

That is also true of millennial Christianity.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

No accounting for taste from the left ,but gratifying to know,generalities STILL apply to some.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Islam is a religion buddy, just as much as christianity is.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

No accounting for taste from the left ,but gratifying to know,generalities STILL apply to some.

T each their own. Give me music, not generalities

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Give me "Priest" not popular garbage,too whiney.
WHEN ACTUAL people sang who could ACTUALLY hit the notes with a vibrato AND NOT use electronic enhancement or steal parts of others songs because their talentless asses couldn't create their own work if you put a GUN to their heads.
edit on 12-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Like Kiss, for instance?

Floyd, Zep, Hendrix, Yes, Who... short list

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Stanley can sing with the BEST you got.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>