It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 years ago Trump was interview by Oprah staying on message or what

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
25 years ago, The Donald on the Oprah Show saying what will happen. This is very interesting as far as what he was saying then and what he is saying now. It is just a short video!

In case you have forgotten the U.S. is almost $20 Trillion in debt. And much of it has happened under the present administration.

Do not forget that this interview was 25 years ago! I would say the man has some long standing issues with the way the country has been ran and hopefully can do something about the direction we are heading if it is not already to late.

For those who can not watch the short video he basically says the same stuff he said in the 2016 campaign ....only 25 years ago

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What a bimbo that woman is.
She hears trump make two comments and then say he is a presidential proposition. I have no respect at all for Opra
If Trump could see the problem then, why twenty odd years later did it change, dumb voters?

and why is he "The Donald" not just Donny
He is an idiot, just better than Hillary
edit on 9-12-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think this clip is worthy of further exploration. Aside from the very good point made by the op regarding Trump remaining on message these twenty plus years there is the way the clip demonstrates the difference in the public persona of a high profile public figure when they are campaigning for election. It is enough to make me wonder if other candidates undergo the same public personality metamorphosis. That is probably worthy of its own topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She hears trump make two comments and then say he is a presidential proposition. I have no respect at all for Opra
If Trump could see the problem then, why twenty odd years later did it change, dumb voters?

How do you decide Oprah is a "bimbo"? Seems like an intelligent woman to me . And has. Used to watch her show a lot.
And why dont you have respect for a successful Oprah ?
Why do you call Trump voters dumb? And Donald an idiot ?
Thats 3 derogatory statements in one short post. That kind of post should garnish you much ridicule. To resort to only name calling shows a certain level of intellectual ability. Low-very low. I bet you can do better than that and actually post intellectually .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

How do you decide Oprah is a "bimbo"? Seems like an intelligent woman to me . And has. Used to watch her show a lot.
And why dont you have respect for a successful Oprah ?
Why do you call Trump voters dumb? And Donald an idiot ?
Thats 3 derogatory statements in one short post. That kind of post should garnish you much ridicule. To resort to only name calling shows a certain level of intellectual ability. Low-very low. I bet you can do better than that and actually post intellectually .

Oprah is in my opinion an opinionated nobody, sorry it's my opinion, she has done nothing for anyone
You watched her tv show, I watched Mr Magoo, doesn't meen Mr Magoo was intelligent. Oprah fosters an attitude where celebrity is worshiped. She heard two comments and was saying Trump was a presidential candidate, silly
That and her six toes

Trump was and still is the better of the two options, better than Hillary, don't forget that. Hillary was a bottom feeder, Trump I don't like, but is better than Hillary, again my opinion. Very self centered man and greedy. Let's hope I am wrong...

Those who voted the last 25 30 odd years a country into a debt their children's children can never pay off.
Well think about it

and I NEVER called Trump voters dumb, in fact I think they made the better choice
I have said that plenty of times

So would you prefer to be attacked by a troop of baboons or get gourde by a rhino
edit on 9-12-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
After reading that , I take back my bet.....

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You suggest his voters are dumb it would appear with this quote, "If Trump could see the problem then, why twenty odd years later did it change, dumb voters? " and you would know why he waited if you even watched the clip, but clearly you haven't.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So you ran for president then, I take it?

No?

Ohhhh my..

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This, right here, is why I have hope for the next four years.

He may not be the best at political correctness (but I'm okay with that), or foreign policy knowledge, or knowledge of the intricacies of being a politician at all, really, but he's a business man, and I truly believe that he will do a good job making our nation prosperous again. I wholeheartedly agree with him that we get screwed via double-penetration with all of the trade deals that we have made--it's time to stop that.

It's time to focus on the welfare of the nation first, and I think that he will do that. We NEED to decrease both the national debt and the deficit, and I think that he will do that. And in doing that, hopefully we will see a good tax reduction on the majority of Americans, amongst other things that will make the individual more prosperous as well.

Thanks for the video.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
trump2020

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

So you ran for president then, I take it?

No?

Ohhhh my..

No, can't afford it
What's the US debt at the moment and why?

Serves you all right it seems

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Dude, just no.

I don't like Oprah but where do you get off calling her a bimbo? You soundibg like a clown doesn't mean you're a clown. Besides, she has in fact given plenty. I believe she even has or finances a private school.

The very few statements The Donald, President Elect Trump or Mr. Trump of you prefer, sounded very on point, knew exactly what's wrong and stated it very presidentially given the platform. I gather Oprah was thinking, went don't our presidents address these issues so succinctly? Probably because, as he said, he had no inclination to run, ....25 years ago.
edit on 9-12-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

She hears trump make two comments and then say he is a presidential proposition.

Turned out quite prophetic...considering he's just won the presidential election, no?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thx for sharing that, it goes to show at the very least he is passionate about the U.S and has a pretty positive message that can be backed up...that alone gives him way more credibility than these career politicians.....

Still there is a long ways to go and anything can happen, i think he is wolf in sheep's clothing...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Still there is a long ways to go and anything can happen, i think he is wolf in sheep's clothing...

I hope he is a wolf in sheep's clothing and bites all the NWO open border idiots in the butt !

top topics

join