It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Wow this is a lot ot me but probably not a lot to some of your out there. I know quality is better than quantity but it's just cool looking when your number of points hits 10k. Hehehehe ?Now on to my speech...

I'd like to thank the little guys: Like the shorty (the littlest of them all
) , pisky, void and becky.

I'd also like to thank the big people who influence my stay at ats a lot: Relentless, Arp, and mackiller. I'd like to thank you all

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Congratulations...

I remember when I hit 10K, it was a feeling of accomplishment...

I remembered thinking.... wow, wonder if I'll be around to see 100k or 200k, and today, I'm a couple hundred away from 100k.

Keep making good posts... ATSNN is your friend, report the news as it happens...

Congrats again...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

I'd like to thank the little guys: Like the shorty (the littlest of them all
) , pisky, void and becky.

I'd also like to thank the big people who influence my stay at ats a lot: Relentless, Arp, and mackiller. I'd like to thank you all

Im a little person! Yay!

-shrinks down to the size of 3-6 inches and hides in Asalas pocket- Yay!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have 287 points...only because I mostly post on BTS...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think I EARNED THAT IN LIKE 2-3 DAYS

Congrats!

[edit on 1/27/05 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Turns out I also just passed 1000 posts now for another speech......

ATS has been a great influence in my life from when I was a nervous lurker to when I became a crazy anti squirrel dictator and to now when I have joined the 1k posts and 10k points club...... I'd like to thank the academy and the mods and admins who run this site so good and make this place impossible to resist..... SO and Simon without you I would never have ATS so I'd liek to thank you for all your hard work and many hours spent perfecting this site. I would liek to say one more thing keep making improvements and someday ATS will be the most prominent internet discussion board and many generations will enjoy it (if we don't wipe ourselves out by then
)

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
I think I EARNED THAT IN LIKE 2-3 DAYS

Congrats!

[edit on 1/27/05 by FredT]

FredT Braggart

whay to go cpr12r
by the way whats that brown spot on your nose

[edit on 27/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Uhhh.... errr... brown spot? *rubs nose for 10 minutes* did i get it off?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Uhhh.... errr... brown spot? *rubs nose for 10 minutes* did i get it off?

try this it seems to work for the other end

[edit on 27/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Congrats my little CPR. I'm so very proud of you!

Of course it's really going to annoy me if you blow by me in the next week. Don't you have some homework to do? (Makes note to call Cpr's school and have him reassigned to the teachers who give out the most homework.)

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

i would have been if youd mentioned me!!! (sulks....takes cpr of xmas card list).........thats the last time i try and guide you through this minefield called life,dispensing pearls of wisdom willy nilly to make your life easier!.......infact im ending my life now......(gets out 'do it yourself euthanasia kit'.........is dead).

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I already have the teachers that give the most homework....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here is an equation for you

(1/quantity)=quality

tho I think I am doing very well on the point race concidering I started less then a month ago. Never really care about it myself, since i have pulled over 10k in other forums back when everyone used UBB

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Of course it's really going to annoy me if you blow by me in the next week. Don't you have some homework to do? (Makes note to call Cpr's school and have him reassigned to the teachers who give out the most homework.)

-waves list of school numbers in front of rels face- I can give you the numbers for a small price

and uhh well

I can make it for free if you make it so I dont have as much...and get me outta the Hunt's class

See Im a small person so I feel speacial

top topics

join