It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Beatles Never Broke Up"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Putting this one in Gray Area, as it is an 'unverified, personal account,' though it is not mine.

When lost in the trenches of the web, I found this:

On Sept. 9, 2009 I experienced something that I still am having trouble believing happened to me.
I came into the possession of a cassette tape containing a Beatles album that was never released.

I dont expect you to believe what happened to me, I sure wouldn't, but thats why I grabbed the tape as proof that my experience was real.

thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com...

There is a full account of exactly how this person obtained the tape. It is long and convoluted, but worth a few chuckles.

In short, the person making the claim was transported to a parallel earth by a concerned citizen. After chatting a bit, he decided to loot the cassette as proof.

It's quite an imaginary backstory to avoid saying, "Hey, I isolated some tracks and mixed some Beatles tunes that suck and I'll probably never make it as a producer."

You can go straight to the music for answers:

In terms of quality, I don't think The Beatles would ever put out anything this sloppy in any parallel universe (unless of course Paul totally took over all aspects of production, but this is why they broke up in the first place!)

If it is real, it's a disjointed collection of music that's very challenging to listen to. However, it is kind of fun to pick out what lyrics and riffs you recognize from the various Beatles' solo records.

If this were the future of The Beatles, I'm not sorry they ever broke up!

edit on 8-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This was posted last month, sounds like a collection of Ringtones to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Oh really? It didn't come up in my search. Apologies.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think it's just unreleased jam sessions. It's super sloppy.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Actually it's not even that. It's a patchwork of tracks that have been isolated and re-mixed.

It's all lifted from solo records of The Beatles.

edit on 8-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's sad what people will do for attention these days 😞 Anyone who has heard the Beatles understand how fake this is, if your going to fake something at least do it well!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

s/f Because I like your posts. This is one I've heard about, there's a few different theories I've found interesting with the Beetles history. One was Paul aka Faul.

edit on 8-12-2016 by JesusXst because: time and a half

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Anyway he can return it and get it out of this realm?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Something this evil can only be destroyed in the fires of Mt. Doom!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: LifeMode

Something this evil can only be destroyed in the fires of Mt. Doom!

S & F for that comment sir!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Yeah, good for a few laughs, thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

In terms of quality, I don't think The Beatles would ever put out anything this sloppy in any parallel universe (unless of course Paul totally took over all aspects of production,

It is kind of very sloppy - probably got hit by time dilation coming over from a parallel universe. Unless of course it's made by the real Paul from the after life, not the fake Paul MI5 put in after the car crash.

Obviously some has a lot of time on their hands mixing various bit's of their solo work. Interesting, for it's novel value not much more.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Wow a beetles mix tape why would someone do that to the beetles? its just not right his first track mixes 3 beetles songs maybe a forth at the end its such poor quality hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Huge Beatles fan as a kid. For pop musicians, they were incredible.
My member berries are reminding me of when back in the '90's and George was still alive when they took some vocal tracks from Lennon and recorded a couple of songs.
"Free as a Bird" wasn't the worst song the Beatles ever did.

The whole alternate universe thing got me thinking...

How would music be today if Jimi Hendrix had lived?
It took decades for people to do what he did with the technology he had.
It would make a good alternative history story.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Putting this one in Gray Area, as it is an 'unverified, personal account,' though it is not mine.

When lost in the trenches of the web, I found this:

On Sept. 9, 2009 I experienced something that I still am having trouble believing happened to me.
I came into the possession of a cassette tape containing a Beatles album that was never released.

I dont expect you to believe what happened to me, I sure wouldn't, but thats why I grabbed the tape as proof that my experience was real.

thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com...

There is a full account of exactly how this person obtained the tape. It is long and convoluted, but worth a few chuckles.

In short, the person making the claim was transported to a parallel earth by a concerned citizen. After chatting a bit, he decided to loot the cassette as proof.

It's quite an imaginary backstory to avoid saying, "Hey, I isolated some tracks and mixed some Beatles tunes that suck and I'll probably never make it as a producer."

You can go straight to the music for answers:

In terms of quality, I don't think The Beatles would ever put out anything this sloppy in any parallel universe (unless of course Paul totally took over all aspects of production, but this is why they broke up in the first place!)

If it is real, it's a disjointed collection of music that's very challenging to listen to. However, it is kind of fun to pick out what lyrics and riffs you recognize from the various Beatles' solo records.

If this were the future of The Beatles, I'm not sorry they ever broke up!

John's fun times with heroin were to blame as well.
Guy couldn't keep his hashtag together during the waning days of the Beatles. He recovered and made some good music before taking that bullet. But it wasn't all Paul's fault.

top topics

join