It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch's Talk on the Plane With Bill Clinton May Cost Her---Law Suit filed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Remember the meeting between Bill and Loretta Lynch? I thought it was wrong for the Husband and former POTUS having a talk with the Attorney General during an open investigation was to say the least wrong. It smelled bad, but no effect on the poles.

While Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department was in the middle of investigation about Hillary Clinton’s private email server, she had a secret meeting with Hillary’s husband, Bill. This enraged the Americans all over the country, considering the fact that she was personally picked by Obama to defend Hillary and keep her out of jail while he ruled the office.

Looks like a law suit was filed against Loretta Lynch. This could end her career. But I have a feeling Trump may have something to say about her future employment, we will see.
Of course the head counsel talks about how rotten HRC is and secretive HRC is about her actions.

As reported by Political Reviewer, the American Center for Law and Justice has filed a lawsuit against the Department of Justice about this particular meeting, threatening to end Lynch’s career and remove her from her position.

“This Administration has gone out of its way to hide information from the American public—information that is extremely troubling,” said Jay Sekulow, Chief Counsel of the ACLJ. “The stakes are high. The American people deserve a Justice Department with integrity.”

I put this in, because this was the POTUS for 8 years. Read the end of the story, it is hilarious.

Don’t take off!” Bill barked.

As his plane skidded to a halt and then headed back to its parking space, Bill grabbed a phone and called an old friend — one of his most trusted legal advisers.

It was June 27, 2016 — one year into the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Bill said, “I want to bushwhack Loretta”, the adviser recalled. “I’m going to board her plane. What do you think?” And I said, “There’s no downside for you, but she’s going to take a pounding if she’s crazy enough to let you on her plane.”

www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We need to know what really was discussed that day.

We can already safely assume she lied about the "golf and grandkids".

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We will never ever hear what was said in the plane. And it shouldn't have mattered. Loretta should have been canned. As the Attorney General, she needs to keep everything above board, and she didn't. I would dare say that she had little choice. There very well may be a file with her little story in it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hey wait a minute. If im not mistaken, Lynch is a black woman...

RACIST! MISOGYNIST! CASE CLOSED YOUR HONOR!
edit on 8-12-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I thought no one was on their toes tonight.

Yes this has nothing to do with the blue dress bandit, telling Loretta to back the flip off or she is, well I'll you guys finish that sentence.

And how do you know what her ethnicity is. You are afraid of strong women, you are experiencing Gynophobia aren't you?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Most transparent administration in history. Sadly the only thing transparent are the lies and deception that the left ignores.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If I had to hold a conversation for over 30 minutes on chess and soap making it would be impossible. Impossible because I know nothing about either topic.

She does not have children so the talk about grandchildren would go nowhere. She is obese so discussing any form of activity that involved slight to moderate physical activity would also be extremely difficult.

This one event was in the top 3 of why I voted for Trump. She should have been fired immediately. It made Obama took obtuse and arrogant.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Maybe they talked fried Twinkies?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I would bet a winning lottery ticket on what they really talked about without even thinking about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Remember the meeting between Bill and Loretta Lynch? I thought it was wrong for the Husband and former POTUS having a talk with the Attorney General during an open investigation was to say the least wrong. It smelled bad, but no effect on the poles.

While Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department was in the middle of investigation about Hillary Clinton’s private email server, she had a secret meeting with Hillary’s husband, Bill. This enraged the Americans all over the country, considering the fact that she was personally picked by Obama to defend Hillary and keep her out of jail while he ruled the office.

Looks like a law suit was filed against Loretta Lynch. This could end her career. But I have a feeling Trump may have something to say about her future employment, we will see.
Of course the head counsel talks about how rotten HRC is and secretive HRC is about her actions.

As reported by Political Reviewer, the American Center for Law and Justice has filed a lawsuit against the Department of Justice about this particular meeting, threatening to end Lynch’s career and remove her from her position.

“This Administration has gone out of its way to hide information from the American public—information that is extremely troubling,” said Jay Sekulow, Chief Counsel of the ACLJ. “The stakes are high. The American people deserve a Justice Department with integrity.”

I put this in, because this was the POTUS for 8 years. Read the end of the story, it is hilarious.

Don’t take off!” Bill barked.

As his plane skidded to a halt and then headed back to its parking space, Bill grabbed a phone and called an old friend — one of his most trusted legal advisers.

It was June 27, 2016 — one year into the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Bill said, “I want to bushwhack Loretta”, the adviser recalled. “I’m going to board her plane. What do you think?” And I said, “There’s no downside for you, but she’s going to take a pounding if she’s crazy enough to let you on her plane.”

www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com...

Guarentee there is no lawsuit and this is a totally fake story..

Also what civil lawsuit can remove an appointed figure?!?!

Is that even legally possible?!?!

What is the lawsuits claim?

What are the damages listed they are suing for???

Is it just me or does every inch of this scream propaganda.. no not propaganda, click bait...

Since the election is over and neither clinton runs again, I'm not sure propaganda is fair, or if it is, it is hilariously unefficent since it will not be swinging any votes and or policies..

Do y'all put any brainpower into weighing the validity of these stories?!?! Or just buy whatever??

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

I would bet a winning lottery ticket on what they really talked about without even thinking about it.

Bet you wouldn't bet the same on this story being real....

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
If I had to hold a conversation for over 30 minutes on chess and soap making it would be impossible. Impossible because I know nothing about either topic.

She does not have children so the talk about grandchildren would go nowhere. She is obese so discussing any form of activity that involved slight to moderate physical activity would also be extremely difficult.

This one event was in the top 3 of why I voted for Trump. She should have been fired immediately. It made Obama took obtuse and arrogant.

What?!?!

No childless overweight person has ever had a 20 min conversation on children nor exercise?!?!

Really?!??

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Hey wait a minute. If im not mistaken, Lynch is a black woman...

RACIST! MISOGYNIST! CASE CLOSED YOUR HONOR!

There is no case.... lol..

You don't file suit over this type stuff, law enforcement investigates and they are charged...

So the ACLJ is suing the US government for what? What damages? What policy change???

I'm not a lawyer, but I bet anyone with legal knowledge would be rofling.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
We need to know what really was discussed that day.

We can already safely assume she lied about the "golf and grandkids".

Yes!!!

And then trump can have her prosecuted!!

Oh that's right he admitted he would not be doing any of that, that he was just playing people for votes...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Guarentee there is no lawsuit and this is a totally fake story..

As we explained in our Complaint, we’re demanding records like this:

Any and all records containing the names of any DOJ official, staff or employee who participated in any discussion regarding the meeting between General Lynch and Bill Clinton that occurred on Monday, June 27, 2016, at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona.

The Papaz

DaaaHaHaHa

Those are not legal terms...

There would have been no official notes to supena, since it was an impromptu meeting..

All documents of anyone even big wig officials who met or referred to the meeting...

None of that stuff has even been catalogued to request it...assuming it even exists, which either way. They have no reason to admit it does.

No real life lawyer wrote that.

Common they are requesting ALL documents from anyone within a mile radious..

Not specific people and dates, as would be provided in a real legal case.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
FBI 'Reopens' FOIA Case On Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting After Getting Caught In Lie

Last October Jay Sekulow of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) received the following letter from the FBI regarding his FOIA request for any documents related to the now-infamous Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting in June 2016. The letter quite simply stated there were "no records responsive to your request."

Of course, since the DOJ has subsequently provided numerous documents which include email traffic with various FBI officials (see: FOIA Dump Reveals Collusion Between Lynch, FBI And Media To Bury Bill Clinton Meeting), we now know that the FBI's original response was either (i) just a simple reflection of their complete incompetence (best case) or (ii) an outright lie (worst case).

Alas, it seems as though the FBI has finally admitted in a new letter sent to Sekulow that maybe, just maybe, there are "records potentially responsive to your request" and, as such, they've 'reopened' the case to search for those records.

top topics

join