It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound proves you cannot control others

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Everyones got there own sound. Every planet and star to.

So you all know what a sound wave recorded and digitally displayed looks like.

Imagine part of a compression wave, tries to control the action of a rarefaction wave.

You would likely get digital dropout. Or something wierd sounding.

In the same respect, that's what your doing to yourself in the eyes of nature and the universe of unjustly controlling others.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Nope. If planets and stars actually made sounds, you couldn't hear it through the vacuum. And, no, those recordings of "Sounds of Saturn" etc are not actually recordings of sounds. It's radio emissions, not the same at all. Just sales hype.

Sure.

Imagine part of a compression wave, tries to control the action of a rarefaction wave.

Waves do not 'try to control' each other. Rather, for sound, the rarefaction part of the wave follows from the elasticity of the medium and the compression wave. One causes the other. Neither 'controls'.

In the same respect, that's what your doing to yourself in the eyes of nature and the universe of unjustly controlling others.

That's what we call a 'non-sequitur'.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Nope. If planets and stars actually made sounds, you couldn't hear it through the vacuum. And, no, those recordings of "Sounds of Saturn" etc are not actually recordings of sounds. It's radio emissions, not the same at all. Just sales hype.

Sure.

Waves do not 'try to control' each other. Rather, for sound, the rarefaction part of the wave follows from the elasticity of the medium and the compression wave. One causes the other. Neither 'controls'.

That's what we call a 'non-sequitur'.
well..I thought I had a solid viewpoint in relation to a scientific observation..guess I was wrong!

Still, don't be douchbags upon each other..
edit on 8-12-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

It can be used just about anywhere...Sound IS used for crowd control and military ops. Certain directed frequencies are aimed at targets or people and drives them back and away. Its been used for decades now...and can control people.

Drove the Iraqis and Afgans nuts in the towns under seige...even in American Protests to disperse crowds...so I imagine in space the physics of its applications are the same..

edit on 8-12-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I know.. ..right?!! It's illegal to use psychological weapons on the public. In America.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Most folks have spellcheck...too. Try using your own. Auaah you're exhasting.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

It can be used just about anywhere...Sound IS used for crowd control and military ops. Certain directed frequencies are aimed at targets or people and drives them back and away. Its been used for decades now...and can control people.

Sort of like hitting them in the head with a mallet. It's loud. That's the "certain directed frequencies". It's not that there's a special brown note or something. It's just very very loud, and hurts your ears.

...so I imagine in space the physics of its applications are the same..

Sure! No air, no sound. The physics are exactly the same.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I know.. ..right?!! It's illegal to use psychological weapons on the public. In America.
I call them psychological parasites bent on their own destruction.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well come visit me and then you try telling me that.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Could you somehow develop a weapon that vibrated the very matter that comprised an object apart? Broke molecular bonds via some kind of sonic weapon?

EDIT: I'm no talking about shattering a glass ... I'm actually talking about messing with the ESR at the atomic level...
edit on 8-12-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i heard a strange noise that told me not to click on this thread...

even though i heard it, i didnt let it control me...i clicked anyway.

... science.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Could you somehow develop a weapon that vibrated the very matter that comprised an object apart? Broke molecular bonds via some kind of sonic weapon?

EDIT: I'm no talking about shattering a glass ... I'm actually talking about messing with the ESR at the atomic level...

Not so much. Other than, of course, by heating it.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Hm, I guess microwaves are what you mean by "heating" .. exciting the molecules...

Hm. What about collapsing the standing wave found in the resonances of subatomic particles, by inducing a superconductive state on the material in question and then introducing an inverse wave?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Hm, I guess microwaves are what you mean by "heating" .. exciting the molecules...

Hm. What about collapsing the standing wave found in the resonances of subatomic particles, by inducing a superconductive state on the material in question and then introducing an inverse wave?

You're overworking the star trek technobabble generator.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
That's a big leap.

Something has controlled your brain to make you believe what you write in the OP.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I may not be able to control the sound emitted, but I can engineer the acoustics for myself and others to hear a different tune entirely.

-Elite

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I disagree bedlam.

As a bass player and having experienced it.
Under the right conditions there is indeed a brown note. Need lots of overhead and a solid medium to cond8ct it to ypur butt. But yeah. Sit next to 8 ×12 cabinet at 1000 tube watts and that ground vibration and displaced air will shake your tummy goop into juice.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Drove the Iraqis and Afgans nuts in the towns under seige...even in American Protests to disperse crowds...so I imagine in space the physics of its applications are the same..

No. The application of that device in space would not be the same.

Sound needs a medium through which to propagate. That's because the sound waves themselves are not "things" being produced by a speaker (or whatever) -- -- i.e., there is no "particle of sound" -- but rather sound is the result when the medium of propagation itself is compressed in waves

In the vacuum of space, there is no such medium, and with no medium to be compressed and uncompressed in a series of waves, then there cannot be sound.

That device you show in your image above will not produce sound in space. That speaker thingy might vibrate in an attempt to create sound, but with no air or other medium in space to be compressed by that vibration, no sound would be produced.

edit on 2016-12-10 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridescentIngot
Most folks have spellcheck...too. Try using your own. Auaah you're exhasting.

You think spellcheck is going to correct "to" into the word "too"? You see the problem there, don't you?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

To imply there is unjust controlling of others is to imply there is just controlling of others. Both are flawed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join