It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton discusses the 'fake news'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: eluryh22

Because the MSM is crap they already are talking about the 2020 elections... and of course Clinton is mentioned as a possible candidate. Let's hope that never happens. I'm done with the Clinton's, just like I'm done with Bush's. They all need to go away because America doesn't want them.

Well she could go for the title of "Oldest first woman elected robot baby eating narcissistic bipolar pedophiliac evil lesbianistic pizza loving lying pantsuited American murdering clone" at that point!!! Wow , what a mouthful, and I ain't talking about cigars....Not to mention weirdest.....she's just plain not right...I just can't see why anyone likes this woman??? Seriously, why do people like her??? I just can not trust her in any way...and I do not hate people, I value logic and reason, she just exudes an "icky" vibe, always has.... I feel bad/weird/confused that roughly every other person I look at apparently likes her??? Like, 1/2 this country??? I don't get it, I live in ny and I only know 1 "rabid" fan of hers...it's just weird...and off, she needs to just go away...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
more abalony , oh.. not enough whales left ...

Abalone is a mullosk, did you you mean ambergris? Pretty much the fatty puke chunks of a sperm whale that is used in perfumes?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Question, why are so many people on ATS defending groups that make up crap to fling at a blog/"news site" in hopes some hapless fools pick it up on Social media and spreads it around to get either ad money, sell junk, or push propaganda?

They aren't defending it, they are defending their right do to do it, and the right to have a legitimate alternative source of information. I mean seriously, can you not see the slippery slope of allowing the government to decide what is and isn't allowed to be considered "news"? Do I really have to spell it out for you? It's just so curious that this whole fake news thing happened after some serious # came to light. It's bull#. Where have they been the past 100 years? Elvis marries alien type magazines are commonplace in even grocery stores and have been for as long as I have lived. I see the value in the skeptic attitude of "if it was real do you really think they would allowed this # to get out?"

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The context is that it was a response to the pizza restaurant gunman, part time actor, dad a wealthy owner of a charitable organization fake news, psyop.

And when the timing was right, she trotted it out.

Can't anyone see this clearly?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
She should teach MSM how to delete their fake news so there's no evidence that MSM is fake news.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

She is part of this onslaught against fake news as they call it.

All they want is to make their own MSM fake news and propaganda automatically accepted as truth.

Desperate.

There's still 62 million voters who love her !!!

Contamination level is at 9.

Yeah...but have you seen those voters? Crying like babies, crawling towards their safe places and counselors. Shows what always getting a trophy does to one's mind and self-esteem. But maybe she IS right about people dying. I can't imagine any of these "neutered cats" surviving yet another set back.

But I'm sooooo eager to watch!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fake news is a problem... not sure why Right Wingers always insist on rejecting facts. Who wants fake news?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
To get revenge on The People for not electing her, she is leading an attack on the first amendment.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Fake news is a problem... not sure why Right Wingers always insist on rejecting facts. Who wants fake news?

I'll take a little user generated fake news over the left's bought, paid for lies being the ONLY news we get after censoring the truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ill take neither.

Seriously. Its easier to believe nothing and just hold the whole thing in contempt than to try to find a kernal in the pile of chaff.
edit on 12/10/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't mind hunting the net for the truth. I always look at Fox, MSNBC, CNN, Politico, ATS and other places after hearing about any interesting topic and then make up my own mind based upon that research. I'd rather not be fed...I'd rather hunt for my meals...even when they are solely informational.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join