It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton discusses the 'fake news'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Isn't there a pesky first amendment thing in the way?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

HC should have been a Comedian cause that was hillarius. Wow unreal.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton needs to just STFU.

The majority of people are sick of listening to her already.

She should do everyone a favor and just drop off the face of the earth!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

My gosh she looks awful.

Like 40 miles of bad road.

Not sleeping evidently.

Blaming social media? Well ALL other media was smashing us in the face with her for a year.

She sucks. She lost. Move on.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It appears they want to sensor the internet and also media sources. It actually looks like some of her Democratic teammates are in the process of stealing our rights to freedom of speech. We will not be able to challenge any candidate in the future, we have to accept them and say nothing on the net. Vote for one and do not dig anything up.

I figured this was going to be happening, it looks like it may be worse than it was in the sixties.

edit on 8-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What TYT my Lib goto chan think about this.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Pyle
Question, why are so many people on ATS defending groups that make up crap to fling at a blog/"news site" in hopes some hapless fools pick it up on Social media and spreads it around to get either ad money, sell junk, or push propaganda?

I watched CNN on the night of the election and they had Clinton winning everywhere by large margins, it was plastered all over their screen - every few minutes.

So, CNN made up crap based on some trusted 'polls' (polls that did not reflect the voice of the voters) and flung sh!t far and wide and it stuck to 60+ million minds. Now that's pushing some serious propaganda - makes Breitbart look like Play School.

Polls can be drastically wrong and the alt right smear campaign against Killary as they like to call her obviously influenced the social media addicts in the last few weeks

Trump rightly won by the electrorial system but failed the popular vote by a fair margin

It was a frankly dirty and disgusting campaign and social media will be used in future to the same affect to smear opponents with lies

The whole pizzza Madness came along painting democrats in the cities as child molesters with Hillary as their commander in mischief,and it's still going

THe only good thing to come about this election result is that Donald looks like he wants to work with rather than against Russia,and I welcome that

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Agree.
This a blatant attack on "free speech" and tyrannical govts or people forever will try to ban it.
For the record i firmly believe in freedom of speech but if your attacking someones character you should have the evidence or pay the legal consequences.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Wow, she really is insane.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wow, I was amazed that this reached the national news media outlets and caused Hillary Clinton to make a speech about it.

The news segment I heard on 1010 WINS specifically mentioned the cause being the gunman going into Comet Pizza.

----

To get such a big reaction like this - you know you have touched a vulnerable place.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This whole fake news thing is merely a spin by which those at the top want to censor dissent.
They want their own, carefully spun views to be the only facts out there and have realised that people can see through their falsehoods too easily.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Are you denying there was lots of fake news pushed by the right and left during the election? heck look at the LOL and hoax forums full of fake news.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hillary - for once - is partially right.
There was so much fake news that people realised it was fake and stopped listening to the fake news on CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT et al. Once they stopped listening, she lost.

It's amusing and predictable that liberals want to ban free speech and also undo the election in the wake of their loss. They are no longer even trying to hide their fascism.
edit on 9/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Same goes for Trump or anyone. We should hold them all accountable for BS and lies.
Or she and her's could get on board the fake news and create their own ..oh wait ,they do but are not very good at it :>) .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Where does the faking start?...and where does the faking end?

Are the e.mails fake?

Are the pizza places fake?

Are the pizza menu's metaphors?

Don't know?

Send in a fake shooter .... and really confuse the issue

Then let Hillary loose to tie up any loose ends

edit on 9-12-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yep that should gain her some trust. Pushing fake news to ban fake news. The desperation of the MSM is definitely showing. I literally don't believe anything I hear from any MSM outlet these days and that includes Fox News. The way I get my news these days is do a little vomiting reading hardcore right wing news then some more vomiting reading hard core left news. Then just go with a narrative in the middle somewhere. Let's face it there isn't really any news outlets that are even for both sides. Our only chance for fair reporting is to start giving alternate news sources a chance if MSM continues down this road.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Thinking ahead news wise , old administrations traditionally have a purge of their assets at the end of their reign , accidental airstrikes , that sort of thing .
edit on 9-12-2016 by ZIPMATT because: Talk some balls sometimes

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This fake news boogie man is beginning to look like a push for more state run media. "The government is the only source you can trust. if you get your news anywhere else people may die. please, let us protect you from yourself it is for your own good"

I'm already seeing people repeat all the fake news buzzwords without question, demanding something be done about it as if they don't trust themselves to process information. It's the patriot act all over again.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I've sorta been trying to stay out of the political threads, for one reason: It's Over. She lost. Get used to it, because no matter how much the Liberals keep whining, that won't change.
We never heard any of this "fake news" crap till the Liberals lost and since then, the amount of butthurt has been E.P.I.C. They have tried every way under the sun, to find an excuse for her losing and they just get more stressed and inventive as Trump's inauguration gets closer. Now, it's the "War on Fake News". Just another excuse to put their version of the truth out there and shout down anyone who disagrees.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Its worth it to point out the obvious , fake news belongs in the hoax bin , or it can be called skunkworks . Fake news sites include Natural News , and Beforeitsnews . Fake news is not new news , far from it .
Hilary doesn't get to call us at our own game , we are the deciders on it , and if she is lying about something , we will know . And now we do know ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join