It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton discusses the 'fake news'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Nah, she's way to boring and has zero charisma to host any kind of talk show. She should do what she should've done from the start, retire with her riches and go away. Nope, instead this loser ran for prez, again, and lost, again, giving the world Donald Trump.

God I despise her.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Oh lord I thought you were kidding!!! She is really a....um....(thinking about T&Cs) piece of work

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Because the MSM is crap they already are talking about the 2020 elections... and of course Clinton is mentioned as a possible candidate. Let's hope that never happens. I'm done with the Clinton's, just like I'm done with Bush's. They all need to go away because America doesn't want them.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Martin75

I've added the full 9+min speech to the OP - you are going to love her intro about "taking selfies in the woods"

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

To Quote:

"Uhmm, this is not exactly the speech on the Capitol I hoped to be giving after the election, but after a few weeks of taking selfies in the woods I thought it would be a good idea to come out..."

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The most alarming statement, to me, that she made was "It's imperative that leaders in both the private sector and public sector step up to protect our democracy and innocent lives"

That tells me that censorship in social media and Internet is about to increase exponentially. The trouble is that there is no oversight committee on anything like this for it happening across multiple industries and both private and public.

Oh...and there's that little distraction of free speech, but HRC is sure to not let that get in the way....likely some law about lying on the Internet/social media being passed because it could cause harm to others and blah blah blah.

Anywho...that particular statement she made seems to go against everything the dems stand for...she called on public and private sector industry leaders to protect democracy and save lives in reference to "Fake News"....talk about dancing around coming right out and saying let's destroy freedom of speech with censorship....politician sure do have a way with words.

My fear is this presidential loss will play out like the old saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"....she is likely going to go on a "scorch the earth" campaign and burn down anyone she feels had a hand in her losing. I would say she is more dangerous in the position she is now in than she ever would have been as POTUS....at least then there would have been oversight and advisers every step of the way.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
made my night! logging out, it´s hard to keep up with your timezone, 3am here. Always miss the fun time.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
She looks like #. More of her roots are showing. At least keep your makeup and hair stylist, it's not like she can't afford it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Question, why are so many people on ATS defending groups that make up crap to fling at a blog/"news site" in hopes some hapless fools pick it up on Social media and spreads it around to get either ad money, sell junk, or push propaganda?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

No idea...I think some think it is freedom of speech to push lies and fake news...
Plus it gets them stars..

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Because the MSM is crap they already are talking about the 2020 elections... and of course Clinton is mentioned as a possible candidate. Let's hope that never happens. I'm done with the Clinton's, just like I'm done with Bush's. They all need to go away because America doesn't want them.

I'm done with the "dynasty" families as well.

I've actually been avoiding the alphabet-channels since several weeks before the election, by and large. When I actually had the chance over the past few months to plop down on the couch and watch TV I've burned through....

The Fall (Netflix): That woman from X-files plays a detective hunting one of the best psycho-killers ever portrayed (in my opinion).

The Killing (another Netflix): Another cop show with a female protagonist with a male partner. Best thing about it is that both protagonists are SO... DEEPLY... flawed.

Tranformers Prime: With the kid. He's getting into Transformers now and I do have to admit although this is very much a kids' show.... it has enough of an ongoing drama that keeps it compelling.

I didn't say that to advertise for shows... just to say that I assure you.... I have paid pretty much zero attention to the freaks on TV. I check Matt Drudge's page a few times a day. I check the sites for the local papers a few times a day. When I want to be disgusted, frustrated and then laugh hysterically, I'll check Arianna Huffington's page and maybe Fox or CNN.

The reason I think Clinton is considering running again is.... and of course I'm not a mind reader so I can't say what is in the heart and mind of another person.... I feel as though she has been obsessed with becoming the President ever since she moved into the White House with her husband. Like him or hate him... he was a popular guy. I really, honestly, sincerely believe she decided way back then that she WAS going to become president one day... come hell or high water.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The woman who admitted she had one position in private and another for the public is complaining about fakery? Priceless!

edit on 8-12-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
she must be referring to all the fake news after a police involved shooting, you know the fake news that ALWAYS screams that the police murdered another unarmed peaceful citizen,then we find out the truth that he wasn`t a peaceful citizen, he wasn`t unarmed in fact he wasn`t just another gud boy who didn't do nuffin,he was just another armed thug.

This whole, ban fake news, fade is nothing but an attempt to infringe on our first amendment rights.

edit on 8-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Question, why are so many people on ATS defending groups that make up crap to fling at a blog/"news site" in hopes some hapless fools pick it up on Social media and spreads it around to get either ad money, sell junk, or push propaganda?

I watched CNN on the night of the election and they had Clinton winning everywhere by large margins, it was plastered all over their screen - every few minutes.

So, CNN made up crap based on some trusted 'polls' (polls that did not reflect the voice of the voters) and flung sh!t far and wide and it stuck to 60+ million minds. Now that's pushing some serious propaganda - makes Breitbart look like Play School.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The woman who admitted she had one position in private and another for the public is complaining about fakery? Priceless!

One of the benefits of being a politician is having double standards apparently .....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Its hard for me not to hate this troll Hillary, ill laugh at her narcissism instead

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I'm done with the "dynasty" families as well.

I've actually been avoiding the alphabet-channels since several weeks before the election, by and large. When I actually had the chance over the past few months to plop down on the couch and watch TV I've burned through....

The Fall (Netflix): That woman from X-files plays a detective hunting one of the best psycho-killers ever portrayed (in my opinion).

The Killing (another Netflix): Another cop show with a female protagonist with a male partner. Best thing about it is that both protagonists are SO... DEEPLY... flawed.

Tranformers Prime: With the kid. He's getting into Transformers now and I do have to admit although this is very much a kids' show.... it has enough of an ongoing drama that keeps it compelling.

I didn't say that to advertise for shows... just to say that I assure you.... I have paid pretty much zero attention to the freaks on TV. I check Matt Drudge's page a few times a day. I check the sites for the local papers a few times a day. When I want to be disgusted, frustrated and then laugh hysterically, I'll check Arianna Huffington's page and maybe Fox or CNN.

The reason I think Clinton is considering running again is.... and of course I'm not a mind reader so I can't say what is in the heart and mind of another person.... I feel as though she has been obsessed with becoming the President ever since she moved into the White House with her husband. Like him or hate him... he was a popular guy.

I really, honestly, sincerely believe she decided way back then that she WAS going to become president one day... come hell or high water.

The Fall and The Killing are pretty good shows.

Have you checked out The Bridge? Intense.

Forget black holes, the most dangerous place in the universe is between hillary and the oval office.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I can't wait until she disappears into obscurity.

She wont...remember "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".....she is going to use this loss to scorch the earth and stomp on freedom of speech by working with public and private sector leaders in Internet and social media to stamp out anything that goes against her. Trouble is she has the power and support from them to do it over a slow and steady process where it may not be noticed right away. She is actually more powerful/dangerous now than I believe she would have been as POTUS due to having no oversight teams...just supporters and DNC staffers that will jump when she says to.

It has already been shown that Facebook, Google, YouTube (facebook) and Twitter censor media...most of them were backers of HRC's campaign with Google building voter tracking software through mobile phones specifically for DNC. The emails were all out there for everyone to read. I find that conflict of interest blatant and disgusting.

These are the major powerhouses of information delivery and the are actually being partisan and using their worldly influence to direct and disseminate information in the manner in which they believe the political future should lean....

Sickening really. These attacks on freedoms of speech find me looking at the big picture and what the leaders actually think of the populace they cater to....they believe we are not smart enough to read between the lines.

Mark my words...the reason HRC is aligning with the major social media outlets is because she has seen how far MSM has and will fall in the future and knows that social media IS the future of any news.

Trouble is that Trump has her beat on that by some years, and he isn't tied down to deals with MSM Executives in such a manner he can't cut ties and roll solely with social media as his news outlets.

Brilliant actually....I find that fewer and fewer people everyday have real life conversations face to face. Walk into any restaurant or bar or gym or whatever place where people gather. Even concerts where you'd think the focus would be on music....what do you see...everyone either currently looking at/posting text, social media, TV shows, whatever...

It is even funnier to me when I go to a large sports bar like Taco Mac with hundreds of TVs and when I look around everyone is chicken heading from the phone to looking up to the TV for a sec then back to their phone. Immediately snatching that phone up when they feel the table or counter vibrate to check a message only to realize it was the guy' phone next to you that was ringing...then because it wasn't yours you feel the need to begin obsessively texting, social media'ing, etc....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I've added the full 9+min speech to the OP - you are going to love her intro about "taking selfies in the woods"

originally posted by: spirit_horse

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

edit on 8-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

How about the "hands up don't shoot" BS?

Talk about fake!

She ever catch that guy who made her server?

Hillary is the biggest liar, I mean disseminator, of fake news there is.

edit on 12 8 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join