It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton discusses the 'fake news'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

She is part of this onslaught against fake news as they call it.

All they want is to make their own MSM fake news and propaganda automatically accepted as truth.

Desperate.

There's still 62 million voters who love her !!!

Contamination level is at 9.

LOL pot and kettle spring to mind....how many threads of yours are in the LOL or hoax bin?.

Unlike Clinton and her ilk, I give everybody an equal opportunity to prove something right or wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse
I wonder if she´s talking about her own life, with all the dirt on her walking stick(german saying). Are we in opposite world or what?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: Sublimecraft

WOW, she just said, "lives are at risk" from fake news and propaganda! What about government propaganda and the illegal wars they push. This woman is delusional. She needs to lay off the Xanax.

Libya

Benghazi

Lying about classified emails

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Then maybe fact check before posting eh?.
Maybe then you will not be a purveyor of fake news.

link   

Thing is the fake news thing isn't just left wing it is both just have a look in the lol forums and the hoax forums...both sides were guilty of it.
To just point out the fake news from the left is not looking at the full picture.
Some here in this thread have been pushing fake news for ages (right wing) they are part of the problem also.

Here's the thing, if Hillary got her way, all 'fake news' would most likely align perfectly with everyone she deems belongs in her basket of deplorables.....so pretty much every media outlet and basement blogger that was/is not pro-Hillary - 'fake' or not be damned.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The more she speaks the more damage she does to her already devastated and demoralised Party.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Same goes for Trump or anyone.
We should hold them all accountable for BS and lies.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
I wonder if she´s talking about her own life, with all the dirt on her walking stick(german saying). Are we in opposite world or what?

With everything that has gone on over the last couple of years and especially this election, I am sure I have been bumped into another dimension all together. Twilight Zone comes to mind.

The next few years portend some really insane things will become our reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Same goes for Trump or anyone.
We should hold them all accountable for BS and lies.

Indeed, here you and I agree, 100% - and to quote Trey Gowdy: "No-one is above the law"

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah, she, her DNC friends, and the MSM just can't seem to place all the blame on themselves for her loss.

I can't wait until she disappears into obscurity.

TV talk show host, I bet.

Discussing important issues of the day with folks that count!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would look up the whole speech (but I can't handle her that long).

Basically it sounds like she is supporting shutting down any news that is deemed "propaganda" so it don't have "real world" consequence's. Sounds like she is upset over Wikileaks! Bawhahah!

Good

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Certainly not with folks who can count!!!

link   

So true, not only on your side of the pond. And if I hear people here screaming for a 4th period for merkel... Over 60% they say. Strangly I did not met one who voiced that opinion the last year or so. Everyone I know is like WTF?? And it´s not like I´m attending political discussions or groups, just normal day folks. "Fake news" at it´s best.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah, she, her DNC friends, and the MSM just can't seem to place all the blame on themselves for her loss.

TV talk show host, I bet.

Discussing important issues of the day with folks that count!

OMG! That truth bomb would be devastating to the country! She would have to be on 24 hours a day complaining about the state of the fake internet and criticizing everything Trump does.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It would be the worse show ever watched by no body heck even her supporters mostly hated her.

link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't think we are even close to the point of her going away. Most people I speak with think I'm nuts for saying so... but at this point I sincerely believe she is already preparing her 2020 run. (I know people... myself included.... are exhausted from this past election cycle so I don't mention this often).

link   

originally posted by: verschickter

So true, not only on your side of the pond. And if I hear people here screaming for a 4th period for merkel... Over 60% they say. Strangely I did not met one who voiced that opinion the last year or so. Everyone I know is like WTF?? And it´s not like I´m attending political discussions or groups, just normal day folks. "Fake news" at it´s best.

Oh yea, and they must be using the same poll numbers Hillary and the LSM were using. Talk about fake news. I saw it everyday for the last year or so.
edit on 8/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well thats just depressing, when I hadnt heard anything about her since the election I thought shed done everyone a favour and dropped dead.

Looks like it was just wishful thinking

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I've added the full 9+min speech to the OP - you are going to love her intro about "taking selfies in the woods"

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The sentence after "thank you" is golden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join