It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton discusses the 'fake news'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In this video just uploaded a few hours ago, "It's now clear" that Hillary Clinton blames "the epidemic of fake news and false propaganda" for the real world consequences of her Epic Fail to steal the highest office in the land by hook or by crook.

She makes no reference to any one particular media outlet and quite literally takes us on a ride into Congressional approval to ban said 'fake news and false propaganda' or suffer the consequences.....it appears that only officially state sanctioned propaganda will be allowed to continue - like CNN's election coverage, predictions and polls

FULL SPEECH (9mins)

edit on 8-12-2016 by Sublimecraft because: additional vid / additional comment

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Before I listen...

Does she actually say what any of the fake news was.... Or does that continue to go left unsaid....

Divide and conquer.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, she, her DNC friends, and the MSM just can't seem to place all the blame on themselves for her loss.

I can't wait until she disappears into obscurity.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Of course she blames everyone/thing but herself! She was supposed to be the queen.

Remember this? "Why am I not 50 points ahead!?"

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Before I listen...

Does she actually say what any of the fake news was.... Or does that continue to go left unsaid....

Divide and conquer.

No, she doesn't mention any outlets she just insinuates that people will die unless laws are passed banning fake news, no kidding.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Her days in any official office are counted, I´m sure about that at least I hope it. Not because I´m a "trumper" but the devilery she´s constantly up to.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Did she mention who will discern between fake and real? Another devilery from her!

never mind, the video is only 1 minute long
Thought this is way longer for some reason.
edit on 8-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
LOL

She is part of this onslaught against fake news as they call it.

All they want is to make their own MSM fake news and propaganda automatically accepted as truth.

Desperate.

There's still 62 million voters who love her !!!

Contamination level is at 9.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Did she mention who will discern between fake and real? Another devilery from her!

You and I will not get a say in what is deemed fake and what is deemed real, "Bi-partisan Legislation" will make that decision and likely be along the lines of 'passing the bill so we can see what's in the bill' type legislation.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If her fake news outlets didn't hype of her win, causing her voters to be complacent in that she will win then maybe she would have!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Go fade away already.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

But no declarations of what fake news she's talking about in specifics?

Just generalities.

Guess they are eventually going to have to come clean with what they were really hiding in order to calm people down.

I'm feel very bad for any of their Friends who don't deserve to be caught inthw crossfire for simply knowing these asshats.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

She is part of this onslaught against fake news as they call it.

All they want is to make their own MSM fake news and propaganda automatically accepted as truth.

Desperate.

There's still 62 million voters who love her !!!

Contamination level is at 9.

LOL pot and kettle spring to mind....how many threads of yours are in the LOL or hoax bin?.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Probably voting for it during a major football game or similar. It´s the same bs over here.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

she just insinuates that people will die unless laws are passed banning fake news

She's right, we just had that woman arrested for death threats because she believes the moronic Sandy Hook conspiracy. Where do you think that idea came from?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

CNN

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

All Democrats EVER Due is Blame Someone Else for their Stupidity . Well , it is Catching Up with them now . By the end of 2018 , the Democratic Party will be a Large Minority of Nobody's , including Hillary " Robum' " Clinton .

edit on 8-12-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

she just insinuates that people will die unless laws are passed banning fake news

Where do you think that idea came from?

The idea likely came from accessing Google or YouTube search functions and proceeding from there and as you know, we can't legislate against stupid.

edit on 8-12-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

WOW, she just said, "lives are at risk" from fake news and propaganda! What about government propaganda and the illegal wars they push. This woman is delusional. She needs to lay off the Xanax.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thing is the fake news thing isn't just left wing it is both just have a look in the lol forums and the hoax forums...both sides were guilty of it.
To just point out the fake news from the left is not looking at the full picture.
Some here in this thread have been pushing fake news for ages (right wing) they are part of the problem also.

edit on 8-12-2016 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join