It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[b] ATS won't accept a post about a weather mod aircraft crash.[/b]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've tried 12 different titles for this post and I keep getting a message that the title is a duplicate. So I change it and get the same message.

Anyway, Late in the afternoon of December 1, a Cessna 340, a piston powered cabin class twin engine aircraft, crashed in Fargo ND, fatally injuring the pilot. The aircraft was on an instrument approach into Hector International Airport, 10 miles south of Fargo. The pilot reported an onboard fire just before the crash. The aircraft was under contract to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to take air samples over Carrington, ND., about 75 miles northwest of Fargo. The airplane was registered to and operated by Weather Modification, LLC, a Fargo company. The company operates 8 different aircraft ranging from a light twin engine Piper Seneca to a Hawker 400 XP twin jet. The company advertises a number of services on its webpage - www.weathermodification.com... . None of those services include chemtrailing. They do include cloud seeding.

Source: www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy
Some sort of modbot reacting to red flags in title format?
edit on 8-12-2016 by ADAMandEVIL because: ets line

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That's because your 12 titles were already chosen for past threads.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Maybe the BB code in the title is a problem. It didn't seem to parse it, assuming it was added in the correct format.

edit:

You can ignore this if your only used it in this one.

edit on 12/8/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/8/2016 by roadgravel because: wrong reply to

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Here's the website for the weather modification company.
www.weathermodification.com...

Edit: click on their aircraft link. Looks like they put rows of smoke bombs or sticks if you will.
edit on 8-12-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit edit: misread your weather mod link for weather . Com. I'll shut up now.
edit on 8-12-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You are trapped into a Mandela effect.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Here's the website for the weather modification company.
www.weathermodification.com...

Edit: click on their aircraft link. Looks like they put rows of smoke bombs or sticks if you will.

Those are silver iodide flares.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I see this part,
Soils
(agriculture)
Deserts
(wind-borne dust)
Oceans
(sea spray)
Volcanism
(ash, dust)
Transportation
(combustion of fossil fuels, dust)
Wildfires
(smoke and ash)
General pollution
(from industry)
These aerosols provide the various nuclei that govern cloud and precipitation development.

It's a little vague, but perhaps there is more in finer print, airliners, or aircraft in general for instance, need more scrutiny in their operation, as opposed to other work in clouding.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
north Dakota? isn`t that where those people are protesting about an oil pipeline? and you say this company does cloud seeding?
maybe someone is planning to create a huge snowstorm to chase the protestors away?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
north Dakota? isn`t that where those people are protesting about an oil pipeline? and you say this company does cloud seeding?
maybe someone is planning to create a huge snowstorm to chase the protestors away?

Cunning of them to wait for winter. No one will suspect a thing!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

except two points, fargo and the pipeline protest are 300 miles away from each other,
and the protest is over. because they won, when last week the army core of engineers declined to allow the pipeline construction.

i have a friend who does cold call sales to business's in fargo, almost all receive him well and welcome, but when he went into the offices of Weather Modification LLC, he says they were very strange, very cold to him, wouldnt answer his questions on who to talk to for what he was offering, wouldnt really give him any information at all. said they were very odd indeed.

top topics

join