It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh! Michigan Recount Just Uncovered Hillary’s Worst Nightmare! Trump Was Right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

...It looks like Democrats just can’t catch a break. Trump haters across the nation rejoiced Monday morning when a federal judge ordered a recount of Michigan’s presidential ballots to begin that very day. The deadline for the recount was set for December 13th, but Democrats just hit a brick wall that they NEVER expected.

If you ask me all those people involved in that original count that made DNC a unanimous winner should all be jailed for FRAUD

Once again, all you DJT haters to side with DNC (aka "crooked Hilary") should feel disgusted about siding with a rigged political system. Shame on you!

You wanted a recount...and you got one! Best in all your democratic ideology endeavors lol

Here are some interesting details about the recount that if true would enlighten those willing to study them.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

ETA
The short of it is, the Clerk started the recount and quickly understood that the numbers were total BS and they would not be able to defend them.
edit on 9-12-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They hosed Ron Paul this way didn't they, during the primaries just as Hill did the Bern? I think they are doing this write in a number for the D crap already without this tidbit of proof on top of the theft of Sander's bid by the DNC. I know if we would just take the time to study these voters in Wayne Co MI, properly compare them to actual registry data, it would solve the "is it being done to us(?)",and "left or right" are the liars part for me, the Libertarian. We think we see know a window into the whole game they play. What can I believe if they keep doing this on top of the media lies being spread about conservatives of all colors, nationalities and religious preference?
edit on 9-12-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

We win again, why do the left have be such poor losers? They gave us all manner of grief when we didn't like the current POtuS but we didn't riot, or call for endless recounts did we? No we held on and waiting for our chance to vote those clowns out with a candidate that could actually win. (Helps when the RNC doesn't saddle us with limp wristed do nothing rinos.) There is a new boss guys, those crooks are gona pay, and many of us (MOST! it was a land slide victory) are gona love every minute. Especially when they start handing out prison terms to these traitors.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yay...more fake news.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

We win again, why do the left have be such poor losers? They gave us all manner of grief when we didn't like the current POtuS but we didn't riot, or call for endless recounts did we? No we held on and waiting for our chance to vote those clowns out with a candidate that could actually win. (Helps when the RNC doesn't saddle us with limp wristed do nothing rinos.) There is a new boss guys, those crooks are gona pay, and many of us (MOST! it was a land slide victory) are gona love every minute. Especially when they start handing out prison terms to these traitors.

First of all, the proposition that there is a monolithic left or a monolithic right is a lie. There is a spectrum of beliefs and there are factions. I'm very much of the left, but I don't engage in protests where property damage might occur and I don't condone said property damage. In many cases, the people going to these protests and undermining their message by breaking windows didn't even vote. I think those people are more opportunists taking an advantage of an opportunity to break things than they are politically motivated actors, and I think if you destroy people's property in this way, you should be arrested. I know, the nuance is so complicated! What do these lefties even believe?!

It's also a lie that everyone on the right calmly and politely waited for their chance to vote. "The right":

- Called for, threatened, and planned to assassinate the President [1]
- Spread rumors that he was Muslim [2]
- Spread rumors that he is gay, and that Michelle is a man [3]
- Propagated memes (including Brietbart) that compared the Obamas to primates [4]
- Claimed he was illegitimate because he was born in Kenya [5]

And it's not just that! They spread vicious libel suggesting Democrats are engaged in systemic pedophilia even when they've won. [6] And you know what's really, really rich? These people who are circulating pictures of the Obamas as monkeys while insisting that they are gay transvestite Kenyan Muslim apes come here to cry about how tired they are of people playing the "race card". You know what's a good solution to that? Stop acting like a racist idiot! I bet you're glad there's such a thing as nuance now that it means you don't have to answer for all of the most disgusting actions of everyone who can be identified as part of "the right", eh?

So, be honest with us: do you really believe what you've written above, or are you just another disingenuous troll who is so committed to their proto-fascist inclinations that no lie is too craven if it gets them one step closer to fascism in America?

edit on 9-12-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elbereth

Gothmog said:

Clinton lost and lost fairly bad...recounts arent gonna make a rats' a** of difference.

80,000 votes over three states is winning by a gnats hair.
The damage that 80,000 Trump voters in three states can do

YOU ALSO did not read the thread or consider the facts. The ONE THING we DO KNOW is that the number of votes for Hillary is way over the actual count they can prove. Way over and not legit, period.

ETA

Jill Stein did truth a big favor it seems. Proof if you just read the Obama appointed Judge's order to start and then read it when the same Judge stopped it dead. "Houston we have a problem" (God bless you RIP JG!)
edit on 10-12-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Johnny,

If you really believe that mess you are trying to spread around, you have a long way till you hit reality. Sure there are still a FEW simple minded people all over the planet that are anti- either Black or White or Hispanic or Asian, you name it they are finding every little crap detail and acting like that is an accurate representation of reality as to why the left or right is correct. The facts that the DNC cheated Bernie and put a lying political whore who's 'turn' it was in power despite overwhelming evidence of her complicity in huge scams and trails of death. STOP IT, you guys and gals are embarrassing the liberal point of view and offering that idiot progressive one that's arrogance has ruined any chance of it ever working. Lies and intentional deflection will not solve this people and so far i see a bunch of lefty lies that are being exposed, ignored by their team in MSM, and not too many right'y lies to be honest but i won't act like they don't exist.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

If you ask me all those people involved in that original count that made DNC a unanimous winner should all be jailed for FRAUD

*sigh*

In elementary school (yes, that far back), we were never given a prompt for our bluebook assignments. We were simply told to find a news article, accurately relate the information presented therein, and explain to the rest of the class what made it newsworthy. Simple and undemanding task, right? Without fail, there was one student who would use the exercise as an excuse to:

1) display demagoguery; and
2) use said demagoguery as a means of covering up that he/she didn't properly read a single word of said article.

Congratulations--today, you're that student.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

We win again, why do the left have be such poor losers?

I suppose it's a little like asking why the "right" has to be such poor winners.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
WHY THE # ARE YOU ALL STLL POSTING "FAKE NEWS"???

On page 1 of this thread there's a link to a Detroit News site with video statements made by the Detroit officials.

Yes, it has NOT been confirmed fraud has taken place, but really.... how the hell can you shrug your shoulders at 59% of ballots having mismatched seal numbers? PLEASE.. account for that...

I don't even support Trump, but sitting here reading ignorant people having a shout contest with "FAKE!!11" is f'ing degrading to ATS.

So NO, it's not fake, but also nothing has been determined, but YES, it is bloody odd that there are so many discrepancies in Clinton win areas...........

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Everything that I said is true and has sources to support it. Bernie v. Clinton in the primaries has literally nothing to do with my post. As I've told the other acolytes of Trump, screaming "stop it" or telling me that I should be "embarrassed" because I know how to spell and cite sources is not going to dissuade me from dismantling your nonsense.

By the way, your "Mood" says "Inquisative". That's not a word. Try "inquisitive", instead. I know, it's irritating when liberals know how to spell better than you do.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TramperoJuan

Not really, we were plenty content in out fair win, until the left went ape nuts and started rioting. Personally many of my oldest and VERY left leaning friends voted left and I don't see them screaming for recounts and rioting. So... care to rethink that?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

We as a group conjectured nothing, only based what we concluded based on his own words and actions. HE confessed muslim faith on live tv. Google it! Have you not seen the pic of the bulge in the first whatevers dress? Ohh and find me a meme that doesn't make fun of any celebrity, just one, come on? As far that that hack treasonous wacko being born in kenya, he has relatives stating as much on camera! Can't say for the assassination plans that is a federal crime and I am an upstanding member of an LE MC and distance myself from criminal acts as best as can be. But the rest can be easily verified by anyone who can use a search engine. Care to try again? By LAW he should have tried and executed for numerous acts of treason by now. Good thing the USA has gone soft or we would have kenyan wind chimes.
edit on 10-12-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Thank you for making my point for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join