It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh! Michigan Recount Just Uncovered Hillary’s Worst Nightmare! Trump Was Right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lauraeleven
Reminds me of the of 2000 election recount where a mob of thugs began banging on the doors of the courthouse and started screaming STOP THE RECOUNT!!...look it up, it happened, they stopped counting...we know what happened next.

So some on this thread are threatening to call people "dumbass" for a having different point of view? I say you better get used to it.

Again for the 10X time, come to TX. Let's do a voter fraud check on 20% of the voters. I'll accept a recount but come down here and check VOTERS, not just re-count. Re-counts don't capture fraud and there is a large bag of it down here because MOST of the ILLEGAL ALIENS LIVE HERE. Obama and Hillary practically TOLD them to vote. Let's do that and then re-evaluate the situation.
edit on 8-12-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: MrPlow

The claim is that 33% of the vote in Detroit cannot be counted due to fraud or mistakes. I think you can call it whatever you like, but screwing up 1/3 of the votes in a large city is alarmingly important. You do understand that right?

Sounds like a good way for a GOP election official to screw things up in areas where the population will likely vote against Trump and make it seem like fraud done by the DEMs.

Do you have any proof to offer, of just a jaded opinion?

No more proof then anyone claiming DEM fraud.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: reldra

So to see if I got this right...you're defending the DNC by saying it's undecided and that they may still used the votes even though they clearly don't meet the criteria for untampered with votes. If that's what you're saying I wou
ld think you should take a second to have a logical thought about why that is still very wrong.

I am not saying anything about the DNC. See the videos of the 2 officials. One gives the rule technicalities and then says, "though the bags will probably be counted', they hadn't been fully examined as pf yet.

The Director of Elections in detroit states he doesn't think they will be disqualified.

This has NOTHING to do with the DNC. You didn't watch the interviews with county officials posted. You barely even read what I posted before typing that.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: reldra

There was nothing uncovered and you are covering old news that had no allegation of fraud.

lol ...nothing uncovered? Folks, feel free to check out my factual, sourced threads on this topic from earlier in the week and decide for yourself about what's going on, or isn't, in Detroit.

ATS - Wayne county recount issues

ATS - Ingham county recount issues

Nothing uncovered. I saw your threads. I posted in at least one. You have selective hearing on the Detroit News video with the Ingham County Clerk. Detroit News

Selective reading when it comes to the Director of Elections in Detroit.

Even so, Baxter said it’s unlikely all 392 of the city’s precincts with mismatched numbers will be disqualified from a recount. The city is in contact with elections officials at the state of Michigan and Baxter predicted the numbers will match when the ballot boxes are re-opened for the recount, which starts Tuesday in Wayne County at Cobo Center.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

At Wayne County’s recount Tuesday, election workers opened a Detroit precinct’s ballot box that was suppose to contain 306 ballots but only had 50 ballots, according to an election observer for President-elect Donald Trump.
The missing ballots caused State Elections Director Chris Thomas to investigate the matter Wednesday while he was at Cobo Center for Wayne County’s recount.

link

Honest mistake.......sure. I mean it's one of the only most important things Poll workers do.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

This didn't just happen. There was already a thread on it. The BOE spokesperson said they would probably still count the bags.

It was tags on bags did not match the number of ballots inside.

That sounds about right. I worry more for ATS credibility because of the flurry of stars in the immediacy of the OP post gendered towards the rah rah posts in support of a really crappy thread. Where did they come from?

Does it matter? probably not, Trump is the new president in waiting and that much is not likely to change unless the electoral vote changes. So far..it seems there is just one electoral voter who will not vote for Trump.
So why not let the matter rest here at ATS for Christ sake. When I think of the interference in the 9/11 forum of an event that is full of unanswered questions, and compare it with these absolute crap election threads that have no licence at all, I want to feckin' scream.

It will be ok...here you sound like you need this.

LMFAO...so called for

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Bull#*t...you know exactly what angle you are taking. Also you found a way to dodge the subject of my post. I'll ask again...Do you think it's a good idea to count ballots which have not met the criteria to be considered untampered with. These little nuances are in place for a reason...however small they seem. How can you try to prop up an argument about how its no big deal with the fact the BoE wants to still count the votes that couldn't be proven to be untampered with. Either they meet the criteria or they don't... there's no, well it wasn't exactly how it should be but it's fine we will just ignore half the procedure this time.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Havent looked at the video...dont need to. Voter fraud by DNC was proven way before the general election. Specific ways of how they do it...is beyond importance to me.

The science of voter fraud is settled.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

.Do you think it's a good idea to count ballots which have not met the criteria to be considered untampered with

Well...only if it suits her purpose

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

When you got nothing left, mention how the source is a couple days old. That somehow makes everything invalid. Then attack the source's business, because trying to make money makes everything invalid.

The above is a quote from your Shill for Dummies book, right?
edit on 9-12-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your inputs. At this moment in time there is heavy evidence weighing against the DNC and strong voter fraud correlation between the two exhibits.

That being said, when truths like these surface you cannot but contemplate that Trump is growing stronger everyday. At this moment in time DJT has called everything out that Washington is...and that is corrupt.

More power to Trump as his work on restoring the greatness of the US is set forthwith light and godspeed.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

I'm not following your or the articles point here. It just says there are votes that are not eligible for recount...
No accusations of anything nor does it say who those votes even went to.
As usual, just a bunch of leaps and spins.

There's a significant amount of inference involved here, that's true, but the discrepancies between ballot papers and votes cast were found in the areas that voted most heavily for Clinton.

For example, Clarity (one of the big names in election reporting) showed some precincts with a 150% turnout of registered voters.

However, I've read elsewhere that there is a known (well, now known) flaw in the tabulator that can lead to a vote to be counted multiple times. This flaw is agnostic and relates to how it processes the ballot paper itself.

So, while the vote may indeed be flawed, that doesn't mean that it was a deliberate action intended to cause votes to be fraudulently counted.

I still believe that the Democrats engaged in rampant voter fraud, but I do not believe Michigan to be the smoking gun that has been suggested.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

When you got nothing left, mention how the source is a couple days old. That somehow makes everything invalid. Then attack the source's business, because trying to make money makes everything invalid.

The above is a quote from your Shill for Dummies book, right?

No , Shill for Leftist Zombies book

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I wonder why we are even debating this. The termination of Debbie Whassername Schultz for the DNC put down of Bernie proved corruption in the DNC.The shame is , Hillary immediately hired the corrupt Deb. Speaks VOLUMES on Hillary's ethics , huh ?
Clinton lost and lost fairly bad...recounts arent gonna make a rats' a** of difference. All it is is some delaying tactic from Hillary's "Green Party" puppet Jill. Damn Hillary has Jill dancing on the strings ,, huh ? The only reason that Clinton didnt want to be a laughing stock if it failed. She made Stein the clown extraordinaire

edit on 12/9/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That's not what any of this means. The amount of ignorance on this site is appalling. First, I'm a long time and consistent reader of ATS. I 'joined' years ago and have never posted. But lately the stuff that makes this site is outrageous. I'm not even going to combat the points because they are so patently false that I would highly suggest people read more than one biased sourced before reaching a conclusion. But to be clear, the vote was questioned, and stopped once the Stein campaign quested 75K ballots where for some reason, no candidate was selected. This was a lot more than the 12K in the last cycle. Folks, please deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The City of Detroit ("D Town") has had over 50 years of racist, corrupt, Democrat mayors. It is known.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
That video isn't fake news.... because it isn't even news at all....

Some random fat dude on Youtube is not even close to being a "news source".

The problem is some idiots can't tell the difference between what is legit and what is not legit...

Taking a moment to reconcile what it means to agree with you for once..

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
"Hahahaha dumb ass, we told ya so"

Shillbots or Trumpeteers didn't tell me anything new as of yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Gothmog said:

Clinton lost and lost fairly bad...recounts arent gonna make a rats' a** of difference.

80,000 votes over three states is winning by a gnats hair.
The damage that 80,000 Trump voters in three states can do

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Democrats were scanning the same ballots up to 6 times to give them 6 more votes per ballots. Bunch of cheating losers. Too bad Trump won by a landslide and reverse their cheating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join