It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh! Michigan Recount Just Uncovered Hillary’s Worst Nightmare! Trump Was Right

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So to see if I got this right...you're defending the DNC by saying it's undecided and that they may still used the votes even though they clearly don't meet the criteria for untampered with votes. If that's what you're saying I would think you should take a second to have a logical thought about why that is still very wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I think Trump supporters should nominate this thread as a safe space, there is virtually no chance any Hillbots or Trump haters will chime in on this one.

I hope they do come along though, when they do allow me to be the first to say.

"Hahahaha dumb ass, we told ya so"

I predict a very quiet thread

Theres always one isnt there *sigh*

OK guys it looks like this isnt a safe space after all

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
maybe this is why stein asked for a re-count to expose the massive democrat vote fraud and vote tampering in michigan?

I expect that they would have found just as much democrate voter fraud in places like philly and pittsburg if PA had done a re-count also.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

There was a thread a while back about her being funded a bunch of that recount money by Soros...who just happened to be backing Hilary during the elections. Now to me it looks like Hilary backers paying for someone else to do the dirty work because after saying she would accept the results she can't be seen to then ask for a recount. Just my take on it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: MrPlow

The claim is that 33% of the vote in Detroit cannot be counted due to fraud or mistakes. I think you can call it whatever you like, but screwing up 1/3 of the votes in a large city is alarmingly important. You do understand that right?

Sounds like a good way for a GOP election official to screw things up in areas where the population will likely vote against Trump and make it seem like fraud done by the DEMs.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MrPlow
I didn't watch the video, I googled the quoted text and read the article and it doesn't say anything about fraud or tampering.
Looks like "The Next News Network" made the video but the article is tied to a different source.

This post is fraudulent.

Did they or did they not have to discredit 33% of the votes in Detroit? That is the story being reported. It's either true or false.

They have made no decision on it.

The Detroit Free Press did report on this event.

Because the number of ballots in the pollbook did not match what was in the container, the precinct was not recountable. It was one of 62 precincts and absentee ballot counting locations in Detroit that were not recountable on Tuesday, the first day of the recount in Wayne County.

www.freep.com...

this is the same information being reported in the above video. The same judge that ordered the recount to move ahead stopped it today. Although most counties had already finished. (according to this same article)

I think this is a case of the headline being exploited, and thus giving you (the loud left) an opportunity to discredit the entire story. That is dishonest and sure doesn't make you appear to hold the moral high ground here. IN fact, the opposite.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

The claim is that 33% of the vote in Detroit cannot be counted due to fraud or mistakes. I think you can call it whatever you like, but screwing up 1/3 of the votes in a large city is alarmingly important. You do understand that right?

Sounds like a good way for a GOP election official to screw things up in areas where the population will likely vote against Trump and make it seem like fraud done by the DEMs.

Or the democrats were cheating.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Do you have any proof to offer, of just a jaded opinion?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
That video isn't fake news.... because it isn't even news at all....

Some random fat dude on Youtube is not even close to being a "news source".

The problem is some idiots can't tell the difference between what is legit and what is not legit...

The left wants to be able to tell them what is news and what is not news, because they are too stupid and can't tell the difference.

I prefer to make my decisions in that regard.

That is exactly right. This is just some random dude. But, he offered a story that is verifiable. You can search the news in that area to find the facts, which is what I did.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Na na na na na na na na
Hey hey hey
goodbye

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
As a former Detroiter.....I can assure you that the heart of the issue is that at least 1/3 of the residents can not read or write at a 3rd grade level. I actually find it suspicious that 2/3 were able to properly complete the voting process.
You might be inclined to accuse me of racism...... but if you knew Detroit Public Schools like I do, you would know my criticism is not aimed at the people because they are black....... but at the corrupt school system they are forced to attend.
As I was told by those entrusted to educate us at the beginning of every school year..... I dont care what you the rest of the year, just be here on Sept. 9th so that you get counted when the state tallies up how much money to send.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This didn't just happen. There was already a thread on it. The BOE spokesperson said they would probably still count the bags.

It was tags on bags did not match the number of ballots inside.

That sounds about right. I worry more for ATS credibility because of the flurry of stars in the immediacy of the OP post gendered towards the rah rah posts in support of a really crappy thread. Where did they come from?

Does it matter? probably not, Trump is the new president in waiting and that much is not likely to change unless the electoral vote changes. So far..it seems there is just one electoral voter who will not vote for Trump.
So why not let the matter rest here at ATS for Christ sake. When I think of the interference in the 9/11 forum of an event that is full of unanswered questions, and compare it with these absolute crap election threads that have no licence at all, I want to feckin' scream.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

This didn't just happen. There was already a thread on it. The BOE spokesperson said they would probably still count the bags.

That sounds about right. I worry more for ATS credibility because of the flurry of stars in the immediacy of the OP post gendered towards the rah rah posts in support of a really crappy thread. Where did they come from?

Does it matter? probably not, Trump is the new president in waiting and that much is not likely to change unless the electoral vote changes. So far..it seems there is just one electoral voter who will not vote for Trump.
So why not let the matter rest here at ATS for Christ sake. When I think of the interference in the 9/11 forum of an event that is full of unanswered questions, and compare it with these absolute crap election threads that have no licence at all, I want to feckin' scream.

It will be ok...here you sound like you need this.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Trump was right. I'm already getting bored with beating Democrats. It's starting to get way too easy. I am seriously considering switching jobs to go be a project manager for the wall when it ramps up and kicking over all the water stations liberals built for illegals aliens in my off time.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

edit:

...It looks like Democrats just can’t catch a break. Trump haters across the nation rejoiced Monday morning when a federal judge ordered a recount of Michigan’s presidential ballots to begin that very day. The deadline for the recount was set for December 13th, but Democrats just hit a brick wall that they NEVER expected.

If you ask me all those people involved in that original count that made DNC a unanimous winner should all be jailed for FRAUD

Once again, all you DJT haters to side with DNC (aka "crooked Hilary") should feel disgusted about siding with a rigged political system. Shame on you!

You wanted a recount...and you got one! Best in all your democratic ideology endeavors lol

I'm not following your or the articles point here. It just says there are votes that are not eligible for recount...
No accusations of anything nor does it say who those votes even went to.
As usual, just a bunch of leaps and spins.

AKA not legal. Illegitimate votes. And it does say where the votes came from watch it again.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

There was nothing uncovered and you are covering old news that had no allegation of fraud.

lol ...nothing uncovered? Folks, feel free to check out my factual, sourced threads on this topic from earlier in the week and decide for yourself about what's going on, or isn't, in Detroit.

ATS - Wayne county recount issues

ATS - Ingham county recount issues

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Caught "blue handed" !!

No wonder the Obama appointed federal judge stopped the recount !!

following hiz ordaz from ze DNC

He went that far. And he sure as hell did not do that for Trump.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

It will be ok...here you sound like you need this.

It's not me that needs that I'm offshore, by a margin or so
, but I get the con. However con artists should not be on ATS, but here they are, and receiving succour by the bagful.
Obviously you are not around here often enough to see that so much, but I digress, what is the debate here?
Nothing much comes to mind except a strange prerponderance on two presidential bags of shiite, one of who is given as the winner already, where it seems there is still a need to make one bag of shiite better than the other.

edit on 8-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Reminds me of the of 2000 election recount where a mob of thugs began banging on the doors of the courthouse and started screaming STOP THE RECOUNT!!...look it up, it happened, they stopped counting...we know what happened next.

So some on this thread are threatening to call people "dumbass" for a having different point of view? I say you better get used to it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It's not me that needs that I'm offshore, by a margin or so
, but I get the con. However con artists should not be on ATS, but here they are, and receiving succour by the bagful.
Obviously you are not around here often enough to see that so much, but I digress, what is the debate here?
Nothing much comes to mind except a strange prerponderance on two presidential bags of shiite, one of who is given as the winner already, where it seems there is still a need to make one bag of shiite better than the other.

No doubt. I tried to stay away form all the BS. It seems a futile effort because it never stops.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join