It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh! Michigan Recount Just Uncovered Hillary’s Worst Nightmare! Trump Was Right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit:

...It looks like Democrats just can’t catch a break. Trump haters across the nation rejoiced Monday morning when a federal judge ordered a recount of Michigan’s presidential ballots to begin that very day. The deadline for the recount was set for December 13th, but Democrats just hit a brick wall that they NEVER expected.

If you ask me all those people involved in that original count that made DNC a unanimous winner should all be jailed for FRAUD

Once again, all you DJT haters to side with DNC (aka "crooked Hilary") should feel disgusted about siding with a rigged political system. Shame on you!

You wanted a recount...and you got one! Best in all your democratic ideology endeavors lol
edit on 8-12-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/8/2016 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

edit:

...It looks like Democrats just can’t catch a break. Trump haters across the nation rejoiced Monday morning when a federal judge ordered a recount of Michigan’s presidential ballots to begin that very day. The deadline for the recount was set for December 13th, but Democrats just hit a brick wall that they NEVER expected.

If you ask me all those people involved in that original count that made DNC a unanimous winner should all be jailed for FRAUD

Once again, all you DJT haters to side with DNC (aka "crooked Hilary") should feel disgusted about siding with a rigged political system. Shame on you!

You wanted a recount...and you got one! Best in all your democratic ideology endeavors lol

I'm not following your or the articles point here. It just says there are votes that are not eligible for recount...
No accusations of anything nor does it say who those votes even went to.
As usual, just a bunch of leaps and spins.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think Trump supporters should nominate this thread as a safe space, there is virtually no chance any Hillbots or Trump haters will chime in on this one.

I hope they do come along though, when they do allow me to be the first to say.

"Hahahaha dumb ass, we told ya so"

I predict a very quiet thread

edit on 8/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Caught "blue handed" !!

No wonder the Obama appointed federal judge stopped the recount !!

following hiz ordaz from ze DNC

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

The claim is that 33% of the vote in Detroit cannot be counted due to fraud or mistakes. I think you can call it whatever you like, but screwing up 1/3 of the votes in a large city is alarmingly important. You do understand that right?

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Its basically saying that in areas Hillary won there is evidence of tampering, no tampering in any Trump precincts and almost universal tampering in Hillary precincts

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
I'm not following your or the articles point here. It just says there are votes that are not eligible for recount...
No accusations of anything nor does it say who those votes even went to.
As usual, just a bunch of leaps and spins.

The video was pretty clear that in the areas where Hillary had a lot of votes, like Detroit, half the votes may not be eligible for a recount due to major inconsistencies.

Areas where Hillary had a lot of votes = areas where major inconsistencies with votes were discovered, ie major vote fraud on her behalf.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hilary has been known to be a tremendous liar and eventually all these lies would have caught up...more coverups are going to be uncovered as they have been so far...and voter fraud is one of the few starts to see what the swamp has been brewing over the years.

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

This didn't just happen. There was already a thread on it. The BOE spokesperson said they would probably still count the bags.

It was tags on bags did not match the number of ballots inside.

The news today was that a judge stopped the count completely and Stein is appealing.

edit on 8-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

You understand today is Thursday, the discussion about the bags happened on Monday or before.

And don't forget to buy this random YouTuber's flashlight!

link   
I didn't watch the video, I googled the quoted text and read the article and it doesn't say anything about fraud or tampering.
Looks like "The Next News Network" made the video but the article is tied to a different source.

This post is fraudulent.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Where is the source of the story?
All I saw was some dude flapping his gums on a video.

Not denying it's true but...
edit on 8-12-2016 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Hilary has been known to be a tremendous liar and eventually all these lies would have caught up...more coverups are going to be uncovered as they have been so far...and voter fraud is one of the few starts to see what the swamp has been brewing over the years.

There was nothing uncovered and you are covering old news that had no allegation of fraud.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Its basically saying that in areas Hillary won there is evidence of tampering, no tampering in any Trump precincts and almost universal tampering in Hillary precincts

No, it is not. There is an interview from I think Monday with the BOE spokesperson there.

From Dec 6

Detroit News-Ingham County Clerk

Daniel Baxter, Elections Director for City of Detroit:

Even so, Baxter said it’s unlikely all 392 of the city’s precincts with mismatched numbers will be disqualified from a recount. The city is in contact with elections officials at the state of Michigan and Baxter predicted the numbers will match when the ballot boxes are re-opened for the recount, which starts Tuesday in Wayne County at Cobo Center.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I didn't watch the video, I googled the quoted text and read the article and it doesn't say anything about fraud or tampering.
Looks like "The Next News Network" made the video but the article is tied to a different source.

This post is fraudulent.

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Where is the source of the story?
All I saw was some dude flapping his gums on a video.

Not denying it's true but...

Here ya go:
Source

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

edit on 12/8/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

THAT video is one problem with fake news. There was no tampering or allegations of tampering.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This post is fraudulent.

Did they or did they not have to discredit 33% of the votes in Detroit? That is the story being reported. It's either true or false.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

THAT video is one problem with fake news. There was no tampering or allegations of tampering.

The earth is flat too.

Cause I said so.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This post is fraudulent.

Did they or did they not have to discredit 33% of the votes in Detroit? That is the story being reported. It's either true or false.

They have made no decision on it.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

No, it is not. There is an interview from I think Monday with the BOE spokesperson there.

From Dec 6

Detroit News-Ingham County Clerk

Daniel Baxter, Elections Director for City of Detroit:

Even so, Baxter said it’s unlikely all 392 of the city’s precincts with mismatched numbers will be disqualified from a recount. The city is in contact with elections officials at the state of Michigan and Baxter predicted the numbers will match when the ballot boxes are re-opened for the recount, which starts Tuesday in Wayne County at Cobo Center.

Cmon Reldra let it go

It hasnt come out and said it was fraud but using common sense and logic do you not find it odd that in almost all the places Hillary won there are "irregularities"?

Do some critical thinking and stop requiring confirmation from all these fake news sites you love.

P.s Youll notice I didnt put fake news in commas, the reason being I was referring to CNN, NBC etc etc and they actually are fake news
edit on 8/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That video isn't fake news.... because it isn't even news at all....

Some random fat dude on Youtube is not even close to being a "news source".

The problem is some idiots can't tell the difference between what is legit and what is not legit...

The left wants to be able to tell them what is news and what is not news, because they are too stupid and can't tell the difference.

I prefer to make my decisions in that regard.
edit on R312016-12-08T16:31:20-06:00k3112Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join