It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Missed About Ivanka Trump in Meeting with the Japanese Prime Minister and More...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: reldra

So do you think it merits an investigation? an inquiry? a probe?
Will anyone in congress have the stones to get one of the above in motion?

Yes. I have no idea if it will happen, though.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Are you just now against this sort of activity?
I am confused, as allegations of this sort of inappropriate govt activity have been in the news for at least the last 6 months.

You mean the last 8 years

I have not seen anything showing Obama has had financial conflicts of interests, at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Trueman

Are you just now against this sort of activity?
I am confused, as allegations of this sort of inappropriate govt activity have been in the news for at least the last 6 months.

You mean the last 8 years

I have not seen anything showing Obama has had financial conflicts of interests, at all.

That doesn't necessarily means it didn't happen. Anyone ready to put the hands on fire for him?
edit on 8-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Could you narrow the OP down a bit for my narrow mind? You mentioned that Trump isn't yet inaugurated yet he is somehow mixing personal business with official business?

Is he on our payroll yet?

Has he done something illegal?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why is nobody adressing the OP ?

Americans have really totally lost all perception of logic after these "elections"...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Could you narrow the OP down a bit for my narrow mind? You mentioned that Trump isn't yet inaugurated yet he is somehow mixing personal business with official business?

Is he on our payroll yet?

Has he done something illegal?

Quite the contrary, I might add. The value of the dollar is soaring. Businesses are on board to employ Americans. Jobs are being created. The stench of fear is in the air for businesses that threatened to pull out and some are making an about face. I saw a comment about Trump actually doing something before he's in office, more so than many other PoTUS. The guy's not even in office yet and he's already hitting the ground running, doing good for the American people and so many people are STILL painting him with pitchforks and horns.

Bottom line is... Like anything and everything else, if you want to find a fault in something or someone, you will find it. I suppose the same is true for good, but I find it hard to paint someone good without seeing good deeds. The same for the bad.

Show me the doom and gloom, the proof of it and I'll be on board. For now.. I'm watching my 401k raise up since the very day of the election results and I now am starting to feel that burden of financial insecurities (retirement) slowly relax from my shoulders. So far so good.... Let's see what else comes along. In the end of the 4 years, semester by semester, I'll be sure to have all of his grades and his report card ready for delivery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join