It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fake news, or just dishonest reporting?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

LOL

Hey, the thread you created before didn't make any sense, I'm telling you. I read it over and over and it didn't make sense and I'm not the only one who pointed it out. Sorry, but that's just how it was.

Your sentence structure this time is fine, but what does any of this have to do with the topic???

I'm afraid that simply pissing you off isn't blowing my cred either. You're just mad. You'll get over it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It didn't make sense because you claimed so. Which is your opinion. You really are full of hubris. Or just dumb or petty or both. I'm not just mad. You seem to like this precious online back and forth precious as hell little thing. I have asked you to quit time and time again, but you come around with your choo choo train of usual suspects and bag on a poster because of politics and because they told you not to. They tell you not to and you do it!!! I literally do not care who you are trying to impress but just stop.

You literally just exist to twist words. I've been through things I don't want to describe boyah. You do this as a stunted and sick stupid little preoccupation because you think it's "tee hee"
funny. You're like "hey a poster! Let's do a thing!" Please learn to determine between situations please for your sake please.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Dude, you brought this up not me. So I don't give a damn about how you feel about it. You started in with me and I'm responding. I didn't start this conversation and my earlier comments in this thread weren't to you. You decided to inject yourself in to the conversation. So if you don't like where you are now, thank yourself.

Boyah??? "tee hee" funny??? Who talks like this??? Seriously, where are you from??? How old are you???

You're the one being personally insulting, not me. So if you dislike me so much, stop talking to me then. You're the one who started this whole conversation anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Would you say this to my face? If you take this as a threat then I know you exist simply for the sake of online provocations. Please stop being comfortable and miniscule. You set the example for all the chicks you try to woo not I...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

When you can't argue, when you can't debate, call the source "fake".

It's dismissive and the height of arrogance.

Oh really ? How do you debate stupidity recently demonstrated in this thread:

Obama White House Press Secretary: “Embittered” Pearl Harbor Survivors Need to Get Over It
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You fell for it.
Nothing arrogant about calling out BS when you see it
edit on 8-12-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 8-12-2016 by breakingbs because: person wouldn't get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

LOL

You crack me up with your tough talk.

Yes, I'd say everything I've said so far to your face. Why wouldn't I???

I don't take you as a threat of any kind however. IMO you're just another smarmy, slightly self involved internet personality. What do you mean stop being comfortable??? What does that even mean???

I'm not setting any examples for anyone. I'm sure nobody cares about me or what I'm saying here other than you for some reason.

You are an interestingly odd person though....so far anyway. For how long that lasts I really don't know.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It's not tough talk and you need to stop it. You are insanely petty. Just stop.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

You're literally a punk and I'm not I'm sorry if that's "stupid" but I don't know how else to put it...

Really??? What did I do????

Is this all because I said I couldn't understand your other thread OP???

Good god man, get over yourself.

I made one comment on another thread and it seems to have really shaken your whole sense of well being. Now you're here in another thread calling me names for some reason. If you don't like me, next time don't start talking to me. Remember you started this entire conversation.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I would like to report above poster to the moderators.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with my well being God you're smarmy and stupid.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I would like to report above poster to the moderators.

Great. Maybe they can tell me what exactly I've done which is so bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with my well being God you're smarmy and stupid.

Cool. More personal insults. Do you feel better now??? Any more insults you'd like to throw my way for no apparent reason???

Get them all out now....Let me know when you're done so we can move on.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

That's...odd. I guess we'll leave it at that then.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You keep posting before I do.

Anyways you need to know when to stop provoking people playing dumb and then saying it's everyone else's fault. By god just quit. This is my last response to you farewell...

Eta I am not an "interestingly odd person" whatever the #$^ that is.
edit on 9-12-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Fake news as in telling lies.. nothing to do with reporting.
edit on 9-12-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join