It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan recount fiasco proves US is most corrupt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Holy hell, man--off your meds or something?

Seriously, do you understand the WHY behind the recount being halted? Do you understand why the PA recount never happened? Or the Wisconsin one didn't get recounted by hand?

There are election laws in each individual state that govern these things. When the Judge agreed to have the recount start on Monday (with an extended deadline that went well beyond 48 hours), he had not ruled on the merits of the request being from Stein. Well, here, let your own article do the talking:

Goldsmith insisted at the time that any state court decision to halt the recount on the merits of the recount claim itself would require an additional ruling by him to proceed. On Tuesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit upheld Goldsmith’s ruling.

But in Goldsmith’s Monday ruling, he only weighed in on the timing of the recount, not the merits of the case for it. And moments after the 6th Circuit’s decision on Tuesday, a panel of judges on the Michigan Court of Appeals ruled that Stein was not an “aggrieved party” with standing to call for a recount, since her fourth-place finish was too distant for a new tally to redress the effects of any alleged electoral tampering.

The Michigan Court of Appeals’ decision did not take effect immediately, however, since the 6th Circuit had upheld Goldsmith’s order that his court needed to rule on any additional cessation of the recount.

As a result, the case went back to Goldsmith on Wednesday. The federal judge, who had not previously deliberated on the merits of the case, effectively agreed with the opinion of the Michigan Court of Appeals that Stein is not an “aggrieved party.”

He also rejected Stein’s additional argument that there is a constitutional right to demand an election recount without an extremely tight margin or substantial evidence of election tampering or fraud.

Seriously, move on. These recount efforts have been botched from the start, and quite honestly, I think (as many others do) that there were ulterior motives concerning the recount, but which cannot be proven.

What can be proven, however, is that each state's election recount laws have been followed in all three cases of Jill Stein's attempts for a recount. If only a federal judge could halt the pity party that people who can't accept the results of the election are having, that'd be great.

And the popular vote total means nothing--popular vote doesn't elect the president.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Off topic somewhat, but another reason why the elite wanted Trump is because with him in, when the huge defeat they will suffer when Assad crushes the terrorist the US supported comes about, the US can say that was under the Obama/Hillary regime, and therefore lesson the blow.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Through Trump they can claim a “new strategy” and carry on without admitting defeat. They will, imo, start to again target Iran

I believe the NWO in mid air changed from Hillary to Trump over the Syrian war for the above reasons.

The hidden networks, through the FBI starting with the now famous Comey October surprise—were activated to get Trump in

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Gee whiz, you could read, what a surprise

I know all of that so what

The judge claimed Jill Stein being too far behind was not hurt by the cheating
IT JUST CONFIMS MY POINT ABOUT HILLARY

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
OP is using "fake news" site as a source. Also, I live in Michigan, in a district that had voted blue my entire life, until this election. I live in very diverse area, and Trump yard signs outnumbered Hillary 10 to 1. I have no doubt Trump won the election here and the recount was costing us tax payer money. In addition, I believe a George Soros company owns the vote counting machines. So, how would that help the GOP?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

He was talking about media biased and some dirty tricks in elections.

DNC colluded to make sure Bernie didn't win.

DNC colluded with CNN to prop up Trump so Hillary could beat him. Oh and Bernie hot as much air time as Jeb Bush. Bush didn't have a chance and at the time Bernie was about tied.

The DNC did this to themselves but I don't hear you talk about their corruption.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
OP is using "fake news" site as a source. Also, I live in Michigan, in a district that had voted blue my entire life, until this election. I live in very diverse area, and Trump yard signs outnumbered Hillary 10 to 1. I have no doubt Trump won the election here and the recount was costing us tax payer money. In addition, I believe a George Soros company owns the vote counting machines. So, how would that help the GOP?

So you use yard signs to determine who won an election.. that's real smart!

Maybe the US should really go around counting the yard signs on lawns and whoever has the most won the election.

This site you call fake news is just an alternative sight like Rense, Jones, Breitbart, and Activist post.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He was talking about media biased and some dirty tricks in elections.

DNC colluded to make sure Bernie didn't win.

DNC colluded with CNN to prop up Trump so Hillary could beat him. Oh and Bernie hot as much air time as Jeb Bush. Bush didn't have a chance and at the time Bernie was about tied.

The DNC did this to themselves but I don't hear you talk about their corruption.

Thanks your just proving my point.

The OP is about AMERICAN ELECTION CORRUPTION FROM EITHER SIDE. It just so happens that Trump is the beneficiary of that cheating this time

And btw he was the one always saying over and over

its fixed...its fixed...its a fix remember

Didn't you see my post where I said JFK cheated on Nixon

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ever since the end of the Reagan era, there has been nothing but corrupt administrations, fed from both parties.

Bush - Clinton - Bush - Obama

Twenty-eight (28) years of the White House being occupied by the same tyranny that [pretends to be non-connected.
We almost got another Clinton...

Is Trump part of this hedgework? Only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What makes Trump so disgusting and sickeningly hypocritical is that he screeched like a hyena before the election when he thought he would lose, “its fixed” its fixed” its fixed”

Something we all know is always a possibility. No problem.

But when the jack-ass won and others want to check whether IT WAS FIXED

He, like the miserable foul hypocrite he is, all of a sudden is against someone else thinking it may be “fixed”

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yeah, I like the way some other countries hold elections with %100 voter turn out and the winner received %100 of the votes,at least then there`s no whining and crying from the losers.

edit on 8-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt
Ever since the end of the Reagan era, there has been nothing but corrupt administrations, fed from both parties.

Bush - Clinton - Bush - Obama

Twenty-eight (28) years of the White House being occupied by the same tyranny that [pretends to be non-connected.
We almost got another Clinton...

Is Trump part of this hedgework? Only time will tell.

If Trump isn’t part of---as you say---the hedgework then I odnt thing he will last that long.

Looking at his cabinet you don’t see that he is still part and parcel of the hedgework?

Long before Obama got in I predicted he would be the same old thing.

I use to argue with the Obama lovers just like I’m arguing with the Trump lovers

Look, I understand, people want to believe. I feel bad in being a messenger of truth to them just as I tried to warn the Obama lovers that you’re being scammed.

They want to believe in the hype and hope. I’m sorry if it is a lie but I’m always going to tell people the truth as I see it.

So I predict Trump will also be a part of---as you call the hedgework

That’s my opinion

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I can't wait for Inauguration Day.

People will be losing their minds....again.

Locking themselves in their safe rooms with their playdoh and coloring books.

Must buy more popcorn.
edit on R492016-12-08T15:49:07-06:00k4912Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You're not one of those liberals who cried when Hillary lost are you.

Tell me do you still cry yourself to sleep at night?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm using the yard signs as a frame of reference. In past elections, there wasn't a single Republican sign anywhere to be seen. All my friends are lefties (like me), who happened to vote Trump.

Just admit Hillary was the worst possible candidate and nominate somebody next time the workers can relate too.
edit on 8-12-2016 by babyfacebill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Trump knew the kind of shady chit Democrats do when it comes to elections in big cities. It is nothing new, hence why he was careful about saying he'd accept the results.

We all knew Trump was winning but unsure what kind of games would get played by Democrat operatives.

Of course, after Trump said he'd "have to see" the media and lefties were going ape that he wasn't accepting the results. Now that the left loss, they are doing exactly what they accused Trump would do. Crying. Challenging the results. Threatening our election process. If you can't see the utter hypocrisy, you are a leftist shill. PERIOD.

Finally, to make matters worse, it looks like there were in fact some shenanigans going by Democrats and you still lost. Only makes sense to stop the recount before more is exposed.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No the OP said in the first line the "GOP mob stole this"

Most dirty play was fixed in the favor of Hillary. People voted Trump in.
edit on 8-12-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

What is curropt?

Isn't a German coffee maker that used to make artillery for Hitler?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Nice try. The country is a stressed out and in dire straits because we just had to endure eight years of complete unadulterated hell with an absolute tyrant in office. This has nothing to do with political parties. Grow up.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Didn't you see my post where I said JFK cheated on Nixon

Funny I didn't know they were in a relationship.

The more you know I guess.

Must have been that Marilyn Monroe thing.
edit on 8-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Willtell, quick question, just out of curiosity , how many cats to you have currently residing at you'r residence ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join