It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan recount fiasco proves US is most corrupt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You Alt-righter’s must understand, your history after Trump not only destroys America( make America great again...ha ha ) but half the planet in the process, people will know you for what you are

Of course you never know with the America people

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If they finished the recount in Michigan, Hillary would get less votes as the discrepancies were discovered in dense areas of democrats.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's delusional nonsense. They stopped the recount because they knew they cheated just as they did in Ohio in 2004 and Florida in 2000.

The democrats never protest because they know the elite want the GOP to cheat because that's the only way they can win a national election

(post by Willtell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You Alt-righter’s must understand, your history after Trump not only destroys America( make America great again...ha ha ) but half the planet in the process, people will know you for what you are

Of course you never know with the America people

If America is so weak one man can destroy it, than I guess the last eight years didn't help us at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow, this guy probably voted too. Scary thoughts.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Both sides cheat and I'm against corruption across the board.

But you haven't provided proof on your claims in this case. Show me evidence the GOP stole Michigan.

And the GOP won this election because the alt left is so high on their own flatulence they can't realize their blatant bigotry towards other ideology makes it difficult to argue their own points.

No one will listen to you if you keep attacking their intelligence. And your lack of identifying other intelligence only points out you don't know how to have an intelligent conversation.

All you do is make claims without evidence and try to insult people. Luckily I'm not insulted because I feel sorry for your disconnect with reality.
edit on 8-12-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Crazy nut Left having another denial episode.

They already found some "discrepancies" with ballots that would expose more Democrat fraud.

and, Judge Mark Goldsmith was appointed by Obama.

The Judge got the "word" from the DNC to stop.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But what you said doesn't fit his narrative? And he will call you an idiot in 3.. 2... 1...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

What is curropt?

My guess is a typo. to hard for you to figure out?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

But what you said doesn't fit his narrative? And he will call you an idiot in 3.. 2... 1...

I smell fake news in the OP!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

OP didn't even offer news. All it did was spin current events, stamped a crazy theory with no evidence and somehow we're delusional idiots.

Good news, looks like they are finally offering Internet in medical institutions. Keep those crazies occupied.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The federal judge in the case is an Obama appointee, so maybe you should blame him?

Regardless, Stein presented no proof of fraud and had no chance of changing the outcome in her own favor. The whole thing was a pointless fishing expedition and the only 'irregularities' uncovered so far seem very likely to have been to Trump's detriment. The state court and this federal judge were right to end this fiasco before it cost the Michigan taxpayers even more money.

As for the discrepancies in the vote, yes, I agree that there needs to be an investigation of these and other instances of possible fraud, including investigations on a national scale (and a national voter ID law), but that's not what the recount process is for.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

OP didn't even offer news. All it did was spin current events, stamped a crazy theory with no evidence and somehow we're delusional idiots.

Good news, looks like they are finally offering Internet in medical institutions. Keep those crazies occupied.

I know, I know. I just like to throw out the label at anything these days since it's the norm.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Eh, OP was edited to include a bluffington post article.

But the rest of the meltdown can be branded Willtell.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't know how credible this website is, as I have not seen it before, however, if what is reported there is true, then that explains a LOT.

In one Detroit Precinct, a recount team was given a box of ballots with an unbroken seal where everything appeared proper and in place. The tag on the box said there were 306 ballots. The book said 306, and the ticket said 306, so that means there should be 306 paper ballots on the box. When they pulled out the ballots, there were exactly FIFTY paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. The official canvasser approved count for this precinct was 306. For FIFTY ballots.

Voter fraud in Detroit

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The popular vote versus the electoral college count can be put in terms that even the most simplistic person can understand, a football team can have more passing and running yardage that another team, but if the team scores more. . . they win, regardless.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So Americas not corrupt. But when Trump was screeching over and over: It’s a fix, it’s a fix. America was corrupt then. So when Trump says its corrupt it’s true but when others say it, its not true.

And Trump surprisingly won the race then all of a sudden to him America wasn’t corrupt

Whoever doesn’t see the colossal hypocrisy in that is blind.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The country is corrupt and I didn’t say it was all GOP corruption.

It’s universally known that JFK beat Nixon by cheating. And like Hillary did this time, Nixon sat back and did nothing about it claiming the country must move on.

That’s corruption on a gigantic level and that’s what the OP’s about

Even Trump was saying it until he became the beneficiary of corruption then all of a sudden it was bad to call it what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join